Yeah, they look amazing. Wait for a good moment in between them and take them. Always good to have some variation in smokables. I like mixing strains in a spliff. My favorite right now is Spliff Berry and White Widow. Easy high and great pain reduction, later in the evening it's time for Kush to make an entrance. :)

Yeah, it will end in having some variations. But next week I cant harvest them...10.02. would be the "first" day I could harvest them. And I will put them 48h before just in dark and I have to flush them :D so it would be around the second week of February, or maybe later - but that depends on the ladies itself.

I watered them today with a small amount of nutes, but a lot more "boosters". EC was @ 1,2mS/cm and the pH as always at 6.5 (double checked....)

Update Time! :green_heart:

Flower Day 49

Looking so amazing, also the smell increased. Some of the hairs are amber now - trichomes are 50/50 cloudy/clear for the first and the late one - the second one is still behind, forms nice buds now - hope she will get enough weight before the others are clearly ready to harvest...So as we talked about, it will end in having 2 in a later flower with maybe more couch locking stuff and 1 earlier in the flower.

The top of the "late" one is just white - not like on the others, looks so weird but also good :D :love:

Watered them yesterday with nutes and boosters - still not sure when to flush them. :hmmmm:

CIMG2727.JPG

CIMG2734.JPG

First:

CIMG2728.JPG

CIMG2737.JPG

Second(the one who is late in flowering):

CIMG2729.JPG

CIMG2735.JPG

Late:

CIMG2730.JPG

Here the "white" top of the main-bud:

CIMG2731.JPG

CIMG2738.JPG

It's no easy wait, we know it. But it's worth it, it's the same with the curing. My weed usually doubles in potency when left in the fridge for 6 months. :)

Waiting for it is not the biggest problem, I'm usually quite patiently ;) Just so curious what the taste and the turn would be.

I'll dry them in the tent, just remove the big leaves and let the sugarleaves on the plant while drying - 10- 12 days in the dark and then the drytrimm - after that in jars with some boveda. Dont have any space in my fridge :D

The light would be finished next week, this week I have vacations but my daughter is around me, also my birthday is tomorrow ;)

I understand that you are patient, if u can solder those tiny components on a board... it's a must.

I don't think you will able to let them hang for that long if you run the air scrubber which I think you will. After three - four days in my cardboard dryer it's almost crisp dry.

Great with birthday! Happy Birthday! :) :cheer::cheer::cheer:

I don't know anything about optimal humidity for drying weed. For me the No.1 priority is always smell. People go crazy around here if they even smell vape fumes your an socially miss fitted addict that needs to go to prison......... Last summer I was in some deep shit with the heat and humidity. I'm very glad I didn't get any mold, had that problem before and it's not funny. I wouldn't try anything with a humidifier first time drying.

Back
Top Bottom