Short Update!

Flower Day 52

First:

Still worried about the leaves, they crawl more and more, but no other bad things to see.

Second:

still behind, but showing some nice buds now, hope she will be also ready if the others are.

Late:

Biggest Lady, and has the biggest buds at the moment - still developing :)

Dam bro those are looking amazing congrats man.

Update Time!:green_heart:

Flower Day 58

All the ladies look awesome - I'm so happy with that :) Begun to think more and more about the next run, now I know a bit more and will change a bit, not everything - but I take small steps!

Will take some Trichome pictures tomorrow, from the late and the first one they are nearly all milky and start to amber. on the second they are clear/milky.

1-2 weeks to go! :adore::adore::adore:

All together:

First:

Second (the real late one):

Late:

And sorry for the late trichome pic's... a good friend of mine died on Wednesday. Fucking chemical drugs, enough said.:(

Wonder why they are still so clear, seems like I found a spot, or a bud, which was further...Wanted to start flushing this week, but I'm unsure.

Seems like the headbud of the late lady, which is nearly just white, are just trichomes, it looks like this:

Attachments

• IMAG1952.jpg
    IMAG1952.jpg
    400.8 KB · Views: 16
Sorry to hear about it too... hope you get by man. :hug:

I can't say anything about those trics, I take mine down when I feel they are ready. Strong heavy smell usually means done. The plants look amazing and I think you will get some nice medicine out of them either way yo decide with the harvesting time.

Good to hear you are planing ahead. I haven't been here so much this past week, lots to prepare for our breakup here and I have been with my family pretty much every minute of from the other. But now I'm back! :)

Yeah, a hard time at the moment - but thank u both, I'll keep my head up.

I'll start to flush them this week, then hopefully they are all good to go :)

Considered to start next time with 2x Misty Kush, which I got as extra seeds during the last order, and 1x Crimea Blue...to have both, some new and some known strain.

After that second run I'll buy some new seeds, or I will go for some clones...not sure at the moment.

Welcome back @CraZysWeeD :ganjamon:

Update Time :) :green_heart:

Flower Day 66 (First Flush Day)

Flushed all with 9L water (50% osmosis water / 50% tapwater) and 18ml Canna Flush each. So I had a nice runoff.
I'll do it again after 3-4 days, when they are dried out, but without Canna Flush - than it should be okay, maybe one time more, but that depends on the trichoms.

And btw, first pic's of the ladies outside the tent, they look awesome :lot-o-toke:

All together

First:

Second: (real late one)

Late:

Unbelievable how big the buds are, clearly the best pheno what I think.

Looks awesome T! Those buds seem ready to go!

The bleached ones are from the the lights being to close I think. I had it a few times my self. Nothing to worry about now. In a few weeks you will have yourself some great smokes my friend. Looking forward to hearing about the yield on them!

Great you are planing next run already. :)

Yeah, as I said, I'll flush them 1, maximum 2 times more and then their live ends ;)

I also will keep them 48h dark before harvest.

The bleached ones are from the the lights being to close I think. I had it a few times my self. Nothing to worry about now.

On the "Second" lady it cant be to much light, otherwise the "First" one should it have also - same distance between the top and the lamp. I really think it's some kind of pheno.

In a few weeks you will have yourself some great smokes my friend. Looking forward to hearing about the yield on them!

I hope so :) and I'm very curious about the yield - when it's over 150g total I'll be the happiest man on earth! :ganjamon:

Great you are planing next run already. :)

Think I will start the new run just a few weeks after this. After my medicine is dried I cant do anything - after that I will clean the tent, add some pipes to prevent contracting the tent when i close it, so the ladies would have more space next time.

Also will put the carbonfilter blowing not sucking, so I have to tinker a good pre-filter.

The rest stays - no "big" changes planed so far. Just want to get more experience, than I might "optimize" something....or maybe it get's to some what we in german call "verschlimmbessern" - what means to make it worse than before ;)

Back
Top Bottom