DP Blueberry Fem - LED/HPS - Canna Coco

Is that you I can see all smug and smiling? Yeah thought so, I'd be the exact same..imagine the loud bragging if this shit be legal, lol... Awesome my man...edit: ( kinda sounds gay, not that there's anything wrong with that, just not me, lol)

Is that you I can see all smug and smiling? Yeah thought so, I'd be the exact same..imagine the loud bragging if this shit be legal, lol... Awesome my man...edit: ( kinda sounds gay, not that there's anything wrong with that, just not me, lol)

Hahaha ah man you've aught me out, I'm trying not to get my self overly excited but its hard, been soo good so far and to think I wasnt even going to grow this one out haha cheers man :thumb:
All good man, ain't me either lol

Well today things are getting started.
I did a big defol today and now I'm going to wait a week for some recovery and vert growth and will then switch to flower unless I want her to get some more height.
I to trim quite abit to get her where I want her to be but she's looking good, I dud get rid of a few bud sites and such but in total I still have about 40 or so arms that I want budding and there's probably about 8 or so of them that are more primary branches.
I'm pretty excited now because asking as I havnt stressed her too much I should be able to finish her off a treat and will hopefully be not only my heaviest indoor but the best looking :)
I'm hoping so anyway.
Sorry but I don't have pics just yet phones been dodgy all day and I can't upload my camera pics because they aretoo big but hopefully I get back with some photos to share with you all :)

Well here's one atleast lol
SAM_06253.JPG

she looks naked lol

Oh believe me she is naked alright haha
I may have actually went abit over board with it all and may have to leave her a few extra days before flowering but ill wait and see where she's at when the day comes.
If she pushes through this well I should have a nice plant full of colas, thaahts what I'm hoping for anyway.
She was looking good today after yesterday's attack and there is new growth still aswell, fingers are crossed now.
I gave her a small watering/feed today just to make sure the main root zone has plenty of moisture and nutes to hopefully recover nicely, gave her 2L at 8ml A and 7ml B with the ph at 5.84.

Here's some pics to see the lady blue in the nude :thumb:

IMAG20231.jpg
IMAG2024.jpg
IMAG20271.jpg
IMAG20291.jpg
IMAG2032.jpg
IMAG2031.jpg
IMAG2030.jpg

Awesome structure man... Not to far at all budlovski... You time this right.....man... I'm so excited dude... You got a serious plant there man.... :) :) :)

Awesome structure man... Not to far at all budlovski... You time this right.....man... I'm so excited dude... You got a serious plant there man.... :) :) :)

Thanks man :thumb:

I'm a lot more happy with the structure then I was at first and now she's starting to recover well I'm getting all edgy to see how she turns out :)
I'm happy now I have a comment saying the trim isn't too bad helps ease the mind haha

I still haven't decided might do em on the terrace til i'm out of these random seeds. I heard doing random auto kits indoors isn't that good of idea because of the size differences. I might try to do a off season barney's lsd still will plant it as soon as my weird little one is done and hopefully with the colder weather coming in it'll get these pest out of the picture.

One strain I've yet to have the pleasure of smoking, if flavours and scents come out like the strawberry cough (less leafy ofcourse) ill be very happy.

I've been thinking I really can turn this into a berry strain journal since I still strawberry cough seeds, blueberry clones and blueberry seeds. Aswell as the fact I was going to get some raspberry cough seeds, I might do an an order for some blackberrys and raspberrys. I could just go all out and test out all the fruit and berry named strains haha

Haha talk about sit around waiting to flower, I'm way to keen to do the switch its frustrating me atm such a hard wait to see how she's going to go and getting through flower without any issues is a goal for me this time haha.

I'm going to bring a few more pics since I forgot about the clones I have some pics of them and I'm going to start leaving the plastic hood off for abit here and there to see how they respond, should be right to move before I switch I think.
There's a few more pics of the lady, did not take long for her bushy canopy to come back, already tucking leaves away and adjusting wires. Good signs though :thumb:
IMAG20542.jpg
IMAG20521.jpg
IMAG2049.jpg

Back
Top Bottom