Dr. Greenthumb's Em-Dog Dewey DWC By 3Gs

Em Dog is now with us in sprout form, she needed a little help shedding the membrane but came off very easily with a toothpick. Probably would've done just fine on her own but I'm the prodding type
Day one of life
420-magazine-mobile1227894000.jpg

Now we will wait patiently for her to open up to us a little

Em Dog is now with us in sprout form, she needed a little help shedding the membrane but came off very easily with a toothpick. Probably would've done just fine on her own but I'm the prodding type
Day one of life

Now we will wait patiently for her to open up to us a little

Its hard NOT to touch them. You want to help your children any way you can . If i remember right I think I killed my 1st liberty haze that way. hahahaa

they are looking great there Growchy

Thanks man, still waiting on those final two girls You have to come down and already drooling over the Lebs lol.
So I added root juice and some ph down to drop to 6.2 and topped the bucket up right under the net bottom and soon as we have some roots showing through we will drain the bucket down to Dewey height and drop it in there .

Cool sounds like the plan, the remaining 2 plants will come down today then i'll work on the recirc RADDWC setup. Need to get the First 48 plants in the big tent soon.

Back
Top Bottom