Dr. Greenthumb's Em-Dog Dewey DWC By 3Gs

She better stink lol I told her don't wash yer ass!
Looking for an 8 headed monster so a lil mainlining will do the trick .

Nice, glad you plan on doing some mainlining....I plan on doing that with my next grow. But I am planning on 16 per plant. Get to watch you and learn from it.

It was an open invitation to all members, familiar or not . I hope nobody was truly offended, I know PW is cool with link sharing and I know y'all are frequent visitors so I assumed a well placed link would find you all .
As many of you are aware, just about anything goes here, we are cool with pics, info and journal links, help questions, etc
All are welcome, except geturowngro .
Glad to have another excellent grower amongst us here UA, the shenanigans may now commence!

All are welcome, except geturowngro .

HA Ha, you are never going to forget that are you?

Nice, glad you plan on doing some mainlining....I plan on doing that with my next grow. But I am planning on 16 per plant. Get to watch you and learn from it.

Me too, was reading up on it when I was in the ba.. I was in the reading room.

I do some of my best research in the "reading room" myself lol. Cheesy poooooofs lol
We were using the Dewey in our cloner bucket but decided to pop it in a five gal to get her started and may possibly switch to straight DWC for flower. Looks like it gets to be a bit gnarly after awhile lol. So the bean popped nicely and into the rockwool she went. Will start rebuilding later today and hopefully have it all set up and in a bucket tomorrow.

It's not pretty, and it came down a hellova lot quicker than it's going back together but it will work lol
420-magazine-mobile683574934.jpg

I don't do to much talking but can I ride with you on this one I got bud and I'll sit quietly in the back seat lol

Back
Top Bottom