Dr. Greenthumb's Em-Dog Dewey DWC By 3Gs

Little side action, making some butter with our fresh frozen trim from the Mutant NL. Got the ish decarbing now while some butter melts down ..
420-magazine-mobile640064279.jpg
420-magazine-mobile738379874.jpg

I decarbed it at 230 for 45 mins and finished it off at 245 for another 20. Then we added it to two sticks of butter melted in with a few cups of water that was over a pot of boiling water. Took all the trim and blended it up and mixed it into the bowl. I set the burner on 8 and let the steam heat the bowl for an hour. After that we moved the mixture to the pot and simmered another hour stirring and mashing every ten mins. Strained it all into the glass bowl and squeezed the trim out good and plopped it back into the pot, added some distilled water and squeezed it all together to wash the remaining oil from the trim and squeezed through the strainer again into the bowl. From here we put it in the fridge and now we have a nice layer of hardened canna-butter on top

Dam, I got to make some butter.

I have so much trim in the freezer. Got to get rid if it

I know what you mean! I have 5 bags of trim in my freezer and no room. I really have to experiment with some oils here pretty soon.

The butter came out looking great, if not a little tiny bit grainy, and is ready to use in a cooking recipe. I just may have a little morning toast .

Do you use that Magic Butter machine thing Growchy?

Back
Top Bottom