Dr. Greenthumb's Em-Dog Dewey DWC By 3Gs

I made some in the magic butter machine and baked brownies, but I don't think I added enough cannabutter to the brownie mix. Felt a decent high after eating 2. I'll try again adding more butter next time.

I felt an insanely long lasting, body warming, vision blurring and giggly high when eating a heaping spoon full of straight cannabutter the next day. Haha

I made some in the magic butter machine and baked brownies, but I don't think I added enough cannabutter to the brownie mix. Felt a decent high after eating 2. I'll try again adding more butter next time.

I felt an insanely long lasting, body warming, vision blurring and giggly high when eating a heaping spoon full of straight cannabutter the next day. Haha

Do you decarb your product first? I just ordered a machine, can't wait to try it.

It will still decarb some during the cooking process just not efficiently or as much so that sounds about right as long as you keep it 250f and under you won't burn it off altogether and it will still decarb, just not entirely .
Bit oil sounds like your best bet for treating the MS

Another nuggie down
420-magazine-mobile1588402861.jpg

And then tacos and food shopping .

Back
Top Bottom