Dr. Greenthumb's Em-Dog Dewey DWC By 3Gs

It's not a sad fantasy, it's an attainable goal! Through any plant improvement program, that's what you would be doing, taking two phenos that you like and breeding them together. There's a few ways to stabilize and that's the beginning. But new strains are totally attainable goals, just gotta read up on the process. Even gorilla glue was an accident lol

I tried your method of using likes to earmark where I am but start to feel bad when I'm liking posts of different topics from 7 pages prior... aka me in penny's journal 2 minutes ago lol

With the app, it saves your spot usually. If a thread in following pops up in the subscribed threads with a new post, when I go into it I'm sent back to where I was previously and I make my way to the newest post. Problem is I have many opportunities to go on 420 throughout the day but only for short periods of time maybe five mins at a clip.

All of the oil/vape talk made me horn...I mean, happy. Lol

I decided to make some vape juice. I'll take a break from combustion for awhile. Can't wait to get my TruVa!

Who needs a break from this glorious medicine anyway? Not Vexy!!!

1 gram of Kushberry wax:

420-magazine-mobile1681350266.jpg

3mL of wax liquidizer:

420-magazine-mobile576399841.jpg

10 seconds in microwave:
420-magazine-mobile1671519630.jpg

I should have my wax liquidizer this weekend, i have a couple grams of Scotts OG waiting. Gonna be good!
Sweet! You can experiment with how much liquid to add. Too little and it won't hit well, too much and the high gets mild. Definitely depends on the wax's potency. .

I find 2mL is a sweet spot.

It's not a sad fantasy, it's an attainable goal! Through any plant improvement program, that's what you would be doing, taking two phenos that you like and breeding them together. There's a few ways to stabilize and that's the beginning. But new strains are totally attainable goals, just gotta read up on the process. Even gorilla glue was an accident lol

May I ask a dumb question, can I grow a fem plant and a male plant, in an isolated area and just let them do the deed, then presto, will I get viable seeds to use GGG? Thank you

Sweet! You can experiment with how much liquid to add. Too little and it won't hit well, too much and the high gets mild. Definitely depends on the wax's potency. .

I find 2mL is a sweet spot.

I'll remember that, i think it will be more convenient than vaping flowers.

I'll remember that, i think it will be more convenient than vaping flowers.
Oh, 100%. It dissipates so much faster, hardly any smell lingering. Tastes better too. As I found vaping flower gets funny/bitter tasting after a few hits. Like baked, bud. .

Decarbing in my mouth. .

May I ask a dumb question, can I grow a fem plant and a male plant, in an isolated area and just let them do the deed, then presto, will I get viable seeds to use GGG? Thank you

Thats what I am currently doing in my breeding tent.....letting nature take its course.

I don't see why one couldn't. Go for it sis, it's all an adventure! .

Thats what I am currently doing in my breeding tent.....letting nature take its course.

My man! .

I think I'll do the same once I get a few strains under my draws. .

I'll put 1 beast male dead center of 2 beast females of different strains. We'll see what they create. Talk about baby mama dramaaaaa!! .

Think of the child support? .

Oh, 100%. It dissipates so much faster, hardly any smell lingering. Tastes better too. As I found vaping flower gets funny/bitter tasting after a few hits. Like baked, bud. .

Decarbing in my mouth. .

Hey Vex, You know lots about waxes? Grandpa mentioned something about wanting to learn how to do waxes. Do you think someone who is blind can make this safely? I ask cause I know nothing about, but I'm doing research for the types of oils he wanted to learn how to do. If I don't know how to make something I try to find someone who has viable experience. What do you think my bro?

My man! .

I'll put 1 beast male dead center of 2 beast females of different strains. We'll see what they create. Talk about baby mama dramaaaaa!! .

I know an emergency room pediatrician who came across a mother who brought in her child for an illness (child is fine) and my friend asked about the child's parents medical history. The Mom said she didn't know the father's history because she had gotten pregnant by sperm roulette. I guess this means you put an ad on Craig's list for men who want to participate, mix all "specimens", put it in a turkey baster and insert. Although with humans this is messy but for ur plants is going to be awesome! ..

My man! .

I considered doing that with this grow.....the male slapped square in the middle and surround him. But I decided to try a more controlled approach this time around. So small tent has the one female to sleep with the male and let nature take its course. I will harvest pollen though out the process and do a little cross breeding in the main tent. Lets me see the results both ways. One thing for sure, there won't be any shortage of ATF seeds around these parts LOL.

Hey Vex, You know lots about waxes? Grandpa mentioned something about wanting to learn how to do waxes. Do you think someone who is blind can make this safely? I ask cause I know nothing about, but I'm doing research for the types of oils he wanted to learn how to do. If I don't know how to make something I try to find someone who has viable experience. What do you think my bro?
Hmmm, I don't know much on how to make it, but have done some research on the subject. It definitely is a process, requiring equiptment and proper technique. Which I do not know enough of to state if Grandpa could or couldn't successfully make wax or high quality shatter.

Which is why I bought the Magic Butter Machine. I can make Butters, Oils, Tinctures, Soups, Sauces, Salad Dressings, Skin Care Products, Pet Medicines, and more!

Haha, I totally copy and pasted that last part from their site. .

One thing for sure, there won't be any shortage of ATF seeds around these parts LOL.

So how do you take your coffee? Meet at Dunks, bro. .

Sounds like you got a sweet plan. You got this.

Isopropyl alcohol would probably be best to work with, Butane can be very dangerous. Basically put your trim/buds in a freezer also put your bottle of alcohol and a couple of empty jars in the freezer. Once every is frozen or as cold as it will get put your cannabis in a jar and fill with enough alcohol to cover. Swirl the mixture for roughly 60-90 seconds then strain through cheesecloth or coffee filter into a pyrex baking pan. Now use a hot plate to heat the alcohol to its evaporation point. It will bubble up some and when the bubbles stop its ready to scrape out of your pyrex onto parchment paper. I normally decarb my cannabis first.

Isopropyl alcohol would probably be best to work with, Butane can be very dangerous. Basically put your trim/buds in a freezer also put your bottle of alcohol and a couple of empty jars in the freezer. Once every is frozen or as cold as it will get put your cannabis in a jar and fill with enough alcohol to cover. Swirl the mixture for roughly 60-90 seconds then strain through cheesecloth or coffee filter into a pyrex baking pan. Now use a hot plate to heat the alcohol to its evaporation point. It will bubble up some and when the bubbles stop its ready to scrape out of your pyrex onto parchment paper. I normally decarb my cannabis first.

Nice.

I shall do the same, but I'll use everclear (If found locally) in the MBM to make the tincture. Then evaporate alcohol, scrap. .

I tried the freezer method once, works well, takes a longer and needs a good shake a a couple times a day. I didn't burn off the alcohol, took 2 drops under tongue, and burned my dam bottom lip and tastebuds. .

Back
Top Bottom