DrDoob's Continuous Carousel Of Cannabis: Hempy, MarsHydro, GROWant, Rx Green

Busy day at the Leagon of Doob. Started with dunking the 4 kit girls, when I sprayed Brix last week two of them got a bit fried from being under too bright a light. The rest seem good.
1BA54037-87C7-4866-9437-C10F0412AAB1.jpeg

The two vegging hempies are doing well. I can’t really rell the difference between the MegaCrop and Rx Green except I think I’ll be adding cal/mag to my MegaCrop mix. Going to transplant them soon to 2 gal pots and flower them.
E3A7D2CE-E98A-4F22-9DB1-646C54195EB0.jpeg

The clones are doing pretty well I think I had the fan too close and one got a bit wind burned but not bad at all, it should be fine.
FAB8E7FB-F73D-476D-A072-94748BA5220A.jpeg

The flowering hempies are looking great so far.
B5332E8C-A6E6-4F60-BB21-ED1EE6DD44D6.jpeg

And the big news finally got the basement cleaned out and got the new 4’x4’ tent set up! I added the Timber light but didn’t put the fan in yet. I think I’m going to move the four flowering hempies in here and move kit plants into tent 4. But with a new Timber light I built a frame for today (guess I forgot to take photos).
8EB5D2F0-D6BF-41EB-B4DB-C1F9C6D56C90.jpeg

9105D5B2-1AC5-450D-B8A6-485AFA94344F.jpeg

Busy day at the Leagon of Doob. Started with dunking the 4 kit girls, when I sprayed Brix last week two of them got a bit fried from being under too bright a light. The rest seem good.
1BA54037-87C7-4866-9437-C10F0412AAB1.jpeg

The two vegging hempies are doing well. I can’t really rell the difference between the MegaCrop and Rx Green except I think I’ll be adding cal/mag to my MegaCrop mix. Going to transplant them soon to 2 gal pots and flower them.
E3A7D2CE-E98A-4F22-9DB1-646C54195EB0.jpeg

The clones are doing pretty well I think I had the fan too close and one got a bit wind burned but not bad at all, it should be fine.
FAB8E7FB-F73D-476D-A072-94748BA5220A.jpeg

The flowering hempies are looking great so far.
B5332E8C-A6E6-4F60-BB21-ED1EE6DD44D6.jpeg

And the big news finally got the basement cleaned out and got the new 4’x4’ tent set up! I added the Timber light but didn’t put the fan in yet. I think I’m going to move the four flowering hempies in here and move kit plants into tent 4. But with a new Timber light I built a frame for today (guess I forgot to take photos).
8EB5D2F0-D6BF-41EB-B4DB-C1F9C6D56C90.jpeg

9105D5B2-1AC5-450D-B8A6-485AFA94344F.jpeg

That basement is killer.

Thanks man, you’ve seen how tight it is in my garage, this is a huge upgrade it’s 8’x12’. Plus I’m upgrading all my lighting and adding the 4’x4’ tent; it should be fun.
:passitleft:
No more messing around. Go hydro!

I'm just driving thru,, and if I touched and whats done been said... My Bad.. But I found 50% of all pot plants need lots of Cal/Mag for the transition. Some strains can't get enough for that first 2- 3 weeks. Looks like you had afew screaming too. Me I just got in the habit of juicing them with the extra cal/mag when I flip them 12/12.

I'm just driving thru,, and if I touched and whats done been said... My Bad.. But I found 50% of all pot plants need lots of Cal/Mag for the transition. Some strains can't get enough for that first 2- 3 weeks. Looks like you had afew screaming too. Me I just got in the habit of juicing them with the extra cal/mag when I flip them 12/12.
I usually add it every time but I’ve been trying these MegaCrop nutes and wanted to stick with strictly stock as a test. I’m going to start adding it to the MegaCrop mix now too.

Okay all caught up. Looking great doob. The pests seem to be at bay. Maybe try the brix spray right at lights out?

That basement looks like a growers dream come true! I often feel limited by the size of the tub ...

Glad you and stltoed had a nice visit. Soooo nice to have grow-mies nearby! A DWC would be so fun to try! But I cant trust my power staying on for a month straight let alone 4 lol.

Have a good one doob and also belated congratulations on the nomination. Hate having to choose between 2 friends

Okay all caught up. Looking great doob. The pests seem to be at bay. Maybe try the brix spray right at lights out?

That basement looks like a growers dream come true! I often feel limited by the size of the tub ...

Glad you and stltoed had a nice visit. Soooo nice to have grow-mies nearby! A DWC would be so fun to try! But I cant trust my power staying on for a month straight let alone 4 lol.

Have a good one doob and also belated congratulations on the nomination. Hate having to choose between 2 friends
Thanks.

Yeah today’s spraying will be much later. I was warned and didn’t listen. They seem fine now though.

Yes, finally got most of the bugs out, there is still some stragglers though. I’ve been alternating between insecticidal soap and spinosad every few days which seems like a good combo so far, just have to remember to wash off the soap after an hour or two.

The basement is a dream! If I can get the airflow managed it should be perfect. I still have build a wall though. I have all the stuff just sitting waiting for my Dad to finish it. I think I’m just going to seal it off with plastic and get the rest of the tents moved asap.

Sounds like your on doc! Hey I use high winds to help ward them off too. Well the thrips I've had before as well as the fungus gnats that have decided to make camp in my bag of organic soil.

Those hempy gurls in flower are looking mighty fine!

That’s beautiful Doob. :thumb:
Those extruded profiles are nice aren’t they? And light too! It’s looks awesome. What lucky plants are you putting under it first?

I haven’t dropped in for a week or so, so I probably missed you telling us that part ;)

I really like the way you’ve done the frame. What are those nice angled corner pieces? Is that a joining piece of somekind?

That’s beautiful Doob. :thumb:
Those extruded profiles are nice aren’t they? And light too! It’s looks awesome. What lucky plants are you putting under it first?

I haven’t dropped in for a week or so, so I probably missed you telling us that part ;)

I really like the way you’ve done the frame. What are those nice angled corner pieces? Is that a joining piece of somekind?
I think I’m putting the four vegging kit plants under it for a bit and flowing the big hempies in the new 4’x4’.

I think the connectors are called 2020 inside corner connectors. I actually found a diy 3d printer kit on ebay that had all the extrusion and hardware precut for pretty cheap. It worked out great, I only have one large piece, one small and two corner connectors left over. Those corner pieces just happened to be the perfect size to hold the boards in place without having to cut anything. The boards do bounce around a bit (but can’t fall out) when moving it, but I put in cardboard shims and will silicone them in on Wednesday.

I’m very excited about it I’ve had the parts just sitting there for months.

Damn my fingers and back are destroyed from building that frame and tent and hauling trash. As fun as it was to build the frame, I think it’s worth the extra cash to let Timber do it next time. Counting my labor, if I didn’t already have the 3D printer aluminum parts it probably would’ve been cheaper too. The worst part is I want to redo it already. :rofl: I do have 4 QB120s to build out and add to the 4’x4’ still.

Today’s mission is to vent the 4’x4’ into the adjacent room and set the fans up. Then I think it’ll be ready for plants. Which is good because the four hempies in tent 4 are out of control stretching. I wonder if it’s the heat, these didn’t stretch hardly at all last time and the Unknown OG never really stretched before, this is like my 5th clone or so of it.

Back
Top Bottom