DrDoob's Continuous Carousel Of Cannabis: Hempy, MarsHydro, GROWant, Rx Green

to build or not build, that has been my question, now I have an answer lol. Thanks Doob. Can't wait to see everything all fired up!
I’m not knocking my frame or anything, but the fully built by Timber frame is much nicer and infinitely easier. I’ve got a crazy idea for the QB120 frames that hopefully will be a lot easier to manage and built out using some other parts I have on hand.
:passitleft:

I was going to weld one up out of some small structural angle from work (free) but then I started thinking do I really wanna stay longer than the 12 hours I am already here every day lol and would the steel magnify the heat... Regardless timbers not in the budget right now, so ill just sit in the corner and watch and be slightly jealous lol

I think that basement will be a game changer for you, it looks awesome, are you putting all the tents down there?

I was going to weld one up out of some small structural angle from work (free) but then I started thinking do I really wanna stay longer than the 12 hours I am already here every day lol and would the steel magnify the heat... Regardless timbers not in the budget right now, so ill just sit in the corner and watch and be slightly jealous lol

I think that basement will be a game changer for you, it looks awesome, are you putting all the tents down there?

Yeah I plan on putting them all down there but eventually I’m thinking of framing in the separate areas and skipping the big tents. I could have a 4’x8’ flower room and a 4’x4’ veg and still have a bit of room left over for a clone/mother tent. I think rooms would be a lot better for air flow and all that but will take time and money. So far air flow seems to be a problem. It’s getting very hot in the 4’x4’ tent.

Work avoidance update:

Tent 1 - adding the cal-mag to the MegaCrop seems to have done the trick with the mother plants, they’re back on their slow track to glory.

Tent 2 - seems like the MegaCrop plant on the right is winning the battle vs the Rx Green plant slightly. I also added cal-mag to the MegaCrop mix.

Tent 3 - These are the Doc Bud’s kit plants, they seem to have recovered from my spraying mishap. I will be spraying only in the evenings from now on, I also changed the lighting up a bit, there was too much for veg I feel.

Tent 4 - These are really stretching good. I think I’m going to need more room for them soon. Thankfully I have it now. :cool:

Tent 5 - Speaking of having more room... Soon to be filled tent #5. I just have to figure out a better venting plan. I need my dad to finish the fricken wall before I can do anything. It’ll be a lot easier to cool the room when it’s only 96sq ft instead of the 1000+ it is now.

It wouldn’t really be the Leigon of Doob if it wasn’t protected by a force field right? :rofl:
885FE8E9-87E3-4098-8359-8B453E826EBE.jpeg

I couldn’t wait any longer for the wall. But now I have to wait until tomorrow for a hole saw big enough for the vent fans. Thank goodness because of something called “cornhole” the hole saw bit was cheap. :yahoo:

Lol I only know what Amazon said when I searched for it. 6” are plentiful and cheap and say official size for cornhole the 4” and 8” weren’t as cheap or plentiful. I’m a bit too scared to search Google to find out what cornhole is. :laugh:

Lol I only know what Amazon said when I searched for it. 6” are plentyful and cheap and say official size for cornhole the 4” and 8” weren’t as cheap or plentiful. I’m a bit too scared to search Google to find out what cornhole is. :laugh:

Lol someone needs to party with more country folk. They had a Cornhole tournament at the Town festival the last couple years instead of horse shoes

Lawn darts.... We’ll be sure to grab a pair for the backyard. Lol!

Doob.... the difference between your build and Luciano’s artistry had to make you smile. :battingeyelashes: Yours will certainly do the job, but I bet your next build is a little more finessed. Lol!

Have you sent a thank you to Timber fornthe excellent craftsmanship? He loves to hear such accolades.

Lawn darts.... We’ll be sure to grab a pair for the backyard. Lol!

Doob.... the difference between your build and Luciano’s artistry had to make you smile. :battingeyelashes: Yours will certainly do the job, but I bet your next build is a little more finessed. Lol!

Have you sent a thank you to Timber fornthe excellent craftsmanship? He loves to hear such accolades.
Lol my next build will be ahem quite a bit less finessed, but it hopefully do the trick. :laugh:

Woohoo new wall finally going up today! Then I can vent the room a bit better, it’s pretty good now but too loud and I have a 6” fan hanging from the ceiling that’s vibrations can be felt in the studio above it, I got an 8” to replace it, which I think I can mount differently to minimize the issues. I can’t wait to get the rest of the tents moved and the garage cleaned out.

Got the basement all up and running. Can use a bit more cleanup but overall I’m satisfied.

The all new and improved Legion of Doob:

Tent 1
Size: 18”x30”x36”
Lights: HydroFarm T5 Florescent (35w) & MarsHydro 300 (135w)
Plan: clones, seedlings, and early veg.

The three red foam clones are Unknown OG and three black ones are Patio OG, the other one is Unknown OG male. The Unknown are all rooted nicely and the Patio is starting to be, I just cut the male yesterday. I’ve got to get rid of this cloner it’s awesome but takes too much room to keep running continually. I’ve got the beginning of a plan. :cool:

Tent 2
Size: 24”x24”x48”
I haven’t decided if I’m going to keep this tent or not and haven’t moved it.

Tent 3
Size: 18”x30”x36”
Lights: MarsHydro Pro II 120 (260w) only running the veg switch right now.
Plan: Veg, Overflow flowering.
These are both OG Kush hempies, I just transplanted them from 1 gal to 2 gal last week, one is on MegaCrop and the other Rx Green. There are also an OG Kush and an Unknown Male in here, I don’t yet know what to do with.

Tent 4
Size: 24”x48”x72”
Lights: Timber Quantum Board Kit (320w)
Plan: Veg and flowering
These are also all OG Kush and are in Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit, they currently look a bit sad and droopy since the move but seem to be turning around, I just sprayed with de-stress to hopefully help them along.

Tent 5
Size: 48”x48”x71”
Lights: Timber 48SAMS (480w)
Plan: Flowering

There is two Patio and Two Unknown OGs and a tiny OG Kush in here. All hempies on Rx Green except the tiny one is on MegaCrop. She is tiny cause I flowered her super early and broke three tops off of it about two weeks into flowering. I’m just testing how she tastes and smells when given nothing but MegaCrop.

Back
Top Bottom