Droop after transplant

The70’s

I moved my plants from 1.5pt pots to 2.6gallon pots last nite. I really think i saturated the soil with water there was no run off. They are drooping terribly , well i’ll let you determine if its severe or not, im just panicing
1654945991092.jpeg

After a transplant it is desirable to saturate the soil, watering to runoff in order to merge the two soil regions. The droop is probably due to transplant stress and it will come out of it soon. Just make sure the plant uses all of that water before watering again, but I strongly doubt that the watering to saturation caused this.
Ditto.... She'll be fine just stressed cuz she was cozy and now has to work a bit... Few days bounce back.

Yep... they will adjust. :goodjob:

as others said just transplant stress ...to aid in eliminating this is use AZOS and MYCOS ....ever since I started using this when transplanting it has eliminated transplant shock 100% in coco and soil transplants ...I did a little write up in my Grandmommy Purple journal in my sig...I took two plants from hydro and put them into soil using azos and only one of them gave me a little attitude , the larger one ...check it out if your interested .

1655347890993.jpeg

I used this and Azos, so you use both at once ??
I have only used azos ...the other part that I used in soil and coco when transplanting along with azos was Mykos .... I have never used great white .

Back
Top Bottom