Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

Loving the flat top you got going on there Duggs. The usually color and picture of health at this stage always gets me excited. Now that I am nearing the end of flower I am craving to see that lush green sheen again.

I would love to watch you grow out Neville's Haze....I am slowly preparing to do the same kind of thing eventually. Maybe oldtimers....or something wild like that.

There is a CDN bank called upper canada....think they are around the TO area....they got what you are looking for. I have never ordered from them before, so I can't really don't know what they are like to work with.

Hope you're having a great weekend.
Enjoy

Loving the flat top you got going on there Duggs. The usually color and picture of health at this stage always gets me excited. Now that I am nearing the end of flower I am craving to see that lush green sheen again.

I would love to watch you grow out Neville's Haze....I am slowly preparing to do the same kind of thing eventually. Maybe oldtimers....or something wild like that.

There is a CDN bank called upper canada....think they are around the TO area....they got what you are looking for. I have never ordered from them before, so I can't really don't know what they are like to work with.

Hope you're having a great weekend.
Enjoy
seedling get some old timers :headbanger: I actually have 2 beans of Old timers x blue magoo bx2 from MMS that was never released that my friend is something I plan to keep around

seedling get some old timers :headbanger: I actually have 2 beans of Old timers x blue magoo bx2 from MMS that was never released that my friend is something I plan to keep around
I got some time to decide....this coming summer I plan on KA5H and the blackGDPhaze this summer...after that I plan on a quick finisher through the cooker dry months.... so my window for some wild Sativas will be the following spring/summer. Until then I am hiding my CC's and trying to avoid looking at seed sales! :rofl: I also have the bandaid Haze #7 and GG#4 crosses of the Katsu Bubba I want to try and fit in somewhere.....Haha...

Hold on!!!!!!

I googled this, it from Jordan of the Islands??

Have u grown this???

GDP and Haze sounds amazeballs
Yup.....I want to start fitting in Jordan's gear as much as possible. I have that Super Dave cross and got the Black Lavender as a freebie. I want to get the IHG crosses of the BlackBerry and God bud lines....and the thug pug crosses....and the cali connection crosses...and the...well let's just say I want to try a bunch. Check out the gods space needle.....holay! :headbanger:

Yup.....I want to start fitting in Jordan's gear as much as possible. I have that Super Dave cross and got the Black Lavender as a freebie. I want to get the IHG crosses of the BlackBerry and God bud lines....and the thug pug crosses....and the cali connection crosses...and the...well let's just say I want to try a bunch. Check out the gods space needle.....holay! :headbanger:
Bummer no CC payment, I'm to lazy to send Money orders

I'd already have ordered it if I could pay for it

Lol

Bummer no CC payment, I'm to lazy to send Money orders

I'd already have ordered it if I could pay for it

Lol
If you are in canada you can do e-transfers.....very, very easy....what I like as well is they do a full 12 pack of freebies no matter how big the order is. So, I am planning to only be buying one pack at a time. 2 for 1 basically.....and shipping in Canada is only $5! Total is $65 CDN for 24 beans.....and both packs had more than 12....one had 16 I think.

HAHA I'm with you hook! It was tough and I had a few carts filled but I made it also.
I'm excited to see both those katsu crosses seedling I almost grabbed both of those plus the bubba sis and schromba.
Yeah....they all look so good and the crosses are not slowing down. They just keep pumping out more and more....plus the Katsu club has good deals all the time. It's a bit dangerous.

If you are in canada you can do e-transfers.....very, very easy....what I like as well is they do a full 12 pack of freebies no matter how big the order is. So, I am planning to only be buying one pack at a time. 2 for 1 basically.....and shipping in Canada is only $5! Total is $65 CDN for 24 beans.....and both packs had more than 12....one had 16 I think.
USA here

I just emailed them, we shall see

That God's Space Needle is amazing looking, i love colored buds

Dam seed addiction I want to grow so many different strains and there is so little time and space. And why is it so hard to buy seeds. Its hard getting them to take a payment. They don't take this or that. I have found two seed banks that take my debit card but others I try and no go they don't take my cards.

Yup....I resisted. I am telling myself I can't make seed orders until next 4/20.....:nervous-guy:

I need more light....gotta start a jar going

Do you have any Mars Hydro lights? There's a new contest starting tonight. To enter you need a photo or video of your plants under any Mars Hydro light. I think Mars Hydro will short list the entries, and then folks here vote for a winner. It's a longer contest than usual, as we can enter until Dec 31. Voting is Jan 1 and 2, with the winner declared on the 3rd. Someone will have a new SP-250 for their grow by the middle of Jan 2020.

Yeah....they all look so good and the crosses are not slowing down. They just keep pumping out more and more....plus the Katsu club has good deals all the time. It's a bit dangerous.
I blame IG :laugh: plus I go to all the local shows in New england s once you start meeting the breeders and getting to know them the deals get not only better but truly exclusive. Right now I have to put myself in check and focus on getting this room done so I can atleast 12 plants 3 ea of 4 different strains. I do plan to do a run next fall of just super silver sour deisel haze and Blue gorilla and make a attempt at crossing the 2 on a second run. hoping for 6 females out of each 12 pack

I blame IG :laugh: plus I go to all the local shows in New england s once you start meeting the breeders and getting to know them the deals get not only better but truly exclusive. Right now I have to put myself in check and focus on getting this room done so I can atleast 12 plants 3 ea of 4 different strains. I do plan to do a run next fall of just super silver sour deisel haze and Blue gorilla and make a attempt at crossing the 2 on a second run. hoping for 6 females out of each 12 pack
Yeah....I will stick on Instagram to keep in touch with what sellers are doing and new stuff....but there is so much drama and scamming it is kind depressing :eye-roll:

I ordered some stuff on there from someone I don't really know and waiting on a pack....feeling like it might not arrive and the seller keeps posting about money problems....and buyers cancelling payments after seeds have shipped etc.. hoping I see something, but it would be a lesson learned.

Wish I could have that many going at once... lucky!

Do you have any Mars Hydro lights? There's a new contest starting tonight. To enter you need a photo or video of your plants under any Mars Hydro light. I think Mars Hydro will short list the entries, and then folks here vote for a winner. It's a longer contest than usual, as we can enter until Dec 31. Voting is Jan 1 and 2, with the winner declared on the 3rd. Someone will have a new SP-250 for their grow by the middle of Jan 2020.
Thanks for the heads up! I will be harvesting around the end of the month so I will wait for a nice photo to enter in!

Oh....and yeah, I am working with two TS1000's and an optic 4....planning on getting another TS....but an SP250 would be great.

Yeah....I will stick on Instagram to keep in touch with what sellers are doing and new stuff....but there is so much drama and scamming it is kind depressing :eye-roll:

I ordered some stuff on there from someone I don't really know and waiting on a pack....feeling like it might not arrive and the seller keeps posting about money problems....and buyers cancelling payments after seeds have shipped etc.. hoping I see something, but it would be a lesson learned.

Wish I could have that many going at once... lucky!
agreed! and bummer on the beans, Hope it works out for you, unfortunately there's a lot of that on IG scammers. I'm lucky they have a harvest cup not far from me and a few local shows. Boston freedom rally is were I usually meet up with breeders and local growers. cheers :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom