Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

Looking great duggs! Happy Friday to ya :passitleft:
I'll be starting my haze run in a couple weeks I'm looking forward to LSTing more. You Don't top, just super crop right? I need to get better with maximizing space and spreading them out. I'm using regular pots instead of the fabric pots, I have no complaints except it's a peta using the pipe cleaners to spread them out, the edges of the pots get pulled in by the ladies:laugh:

Looking great duggs! Happy Friday to ya :passitleft:
I'll be starting my haze run in a couple weeks I'm looking forward to LSTing more. You Don't top, just super crop right? I need to get better with maximizing space and spreading them out. I'm using regular pots instead of the fabric pots, I have no complaints except it's a peta using the pipe cleaners to spread them out, the edges of the pots get pulled in by the ladies:laugh:

What about using a cut down tomato cage close to soil level for tie points?

Farmers, thanks man. Ya , i can see how LSTing would pull in the edges of a cloth pot. Idea....get two metal coat hangers, twist them together with some pliers. Then form a circle around the outside lip/edge of the pot/s. fasten it to the cloth with a handful of tie wraps ,..or just a few pipe cleaners, understand? This will give u a ring around the pot to utilize as tie down points.
Another advantage of having plain old nursery pots , i guess eh. Oh , and yes , i do 'top'. All 4 of these have been topped. I like to wait until the two 'leaders'/branches start to grow , well ahead of the lower two, then i start to either tie them down slightly , or SC them just to slow them down until the two nearest branches , catch up. Then it's just doing watever i have to , to get everything even across the top.
The way we grow indoors with little room to the sides , it's very important to not let a branch get 'left behind' , if it does it will get over shadowed and smothered. I try and get ALL the tips even across the grow space. Cheers.

Right on Doogs! Thanks brother, My plan is to start early and keep on it:bong:
Plants are looking very nice Duggs! :thumb:
Yup looking proper as usual! :high-five:

Thanks so much gang.. Things in the garden are coming around. They still haven't had a drink of any kind in two weeks , since transplanting. Today or tomorrow they will get a nice big, full GI Drench. I'm getting a lil worried of how fast and big they're getting. My trip isn't until Feb., so they will be very big when i leave for a week. I will have to have these 'on point' to be able to leave for a week.
Have a great Sat. and weekend everyone. :circle-of-love:

I'm thinking about going 'all in' and growing out two Nevilles Haze . Been trying to find them in Canada...not easy, anyone know where, other than GYO...?
I found it on Seedsman here is the Description

Description

Neville's Haze is the stuff of legends. It is 90% sativa and is almost pure Haze and is named after the first celebrated cannabis breeder the Australian Neville Schoenmakers.
Neville's Haze can grow into a veritable tree such is its height and width potential. Indoors a very short period of vegetative growth followed by SCRoG or LST will be essential. Growers will also have to be patient as this plant will take 14 weeks of florescence before being ready to harvest a yield of approximately 700 gr/m2.
Outdoors it will grow in equatorial, tropical, subtropical and temperate climates but the fact that it will not be until the middle of November before being fully mature rules out anywhere that is exposed to early frosts or bad autumn weather unless offered the protection of a greenhouse. The yield and quality certainly makes the wait worthwhile though as each plant can produce 1200 gr.
THC production is very high at 22.6% with 0.15% CBD and 0.17% CBN. The effect is strongly psycho-active, stimulating and long-lasting. It also has a very special spiritual, introspective quality so not exactly a party animal! Therapeutically it has proven very effective to treat depression as well as for pain relief.

It might be worth while for two or three folks to make a group purchase.
I think they are still having their Black Friday sale so it would come with some freebies too. It is 66 euros so around 70 usd split that between two or 3 people and it would be cheap.

They need to be Fems....are they?
Yes PC , thanks for the description bud , but i have researched this strain many times over the yrs. Ive just never had the testicles to try and grow it. They are finicky during a grow and require much skill to do them properly, so. Also , they dont take prisoners...ha... :rofl:
I believe that 1 I have is a fem, I’m popping one on Christmas if they are :thumb: Also duggs quick question about the Cats 10ml 1st then 15ml 2nd? My ladies have been getting 15ml W/ 2.5ml tea and a 1/4 TP W/ 2.5 ml tea the entire time and are living life and drinking every 2 days. I think I’m ok to give both rounds 15 ML. I did lead into with a strong 1/4TP and strong TP

They need to be Fems....are they?
Yes PC , thanks for the description bud , but i have researched this strain many times over the yrs. Ive just never had the testicles to try and grow it. They are finicky during a grow and require much skill to do them properly, so. Also , they dont take prisoners...ha... :rofl:
They are actually Autos I wonder if they are picky being that they are autos. I am thinking of trying one this spring. I will continue to look for another 10 to 13 week sativa. Something with a lot of head buzz and lots of energy.

PotChimp just posted a pic of his Nevil's if you want to take a look. It's growing some nice spears.

PotChimp just posted a pic of his Nevil's if you want to take a look. It's growing some nice spears.
I was checking it out earlier. It Looks really nice but man it goes for ever 16 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom