Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

I tried the Bubba Hash last week in the Perfect Pipe. The effects were great, once I could stop coughing. Any cannabis I've tried does the same to me, which is why I use capsules. I know it's not the produce, as a friend I gave a pipe loves them, no hacking at all. :cool:

On a better note, I did an analysis of both using the Cannalytics test kit. It was my first set of tests with the kit, so of course I made a few mistakes. Here's the initial results:

full

I'll need to talk with @Chris Scorpio , and Cannalytics support to find out how to better interpret the results. The instructions are rather cryptic.

I tried the Bubba Hash last week in the Perfect Pipe. The effects were great, once I could stop coughing. Any cannabis I've tried does the same to me, which is why I use capsules. I know it's not the produce, as a friend I gave a pipe loves them, no hacking at all. :cool:

On a better note, I did an analysis of both using the Cannalytics test kit. It was my first set of tests with the kit, so of course I made a few mistakes. Here's the initial results:

full

I'll need to talk with @Chris Scorpio , and Cannalytics support to find out how to better interpret the results. The instructions are rather cryptic.
I am the same as you Salty capsules for me mostly as well. And take sitting in church...lol

Yes, in church,..holy crap, watching hockey games around here is frustrating for me. The parents are all quiet and stuff. Seems like i'm the only one shouting stuff. Boring. :rofl: I remember down east , growing up it wasnt like that...

Anyhow , hope ya'l are groovin tonight , keepin warm and toasty. Got some pics . The two Lemon OG Haze are up front. Lemon Zkittels and Super Lemon Haze are in the back pot.
This is when i Supercrop them , pretty much daily for many weeks. The SLH wants to take off , so , i gotta keep her settled down right now. Each pot got 3 gal's at transplant with only a lil Tea added to the distilled water. One thing i'm noticing ..the stems and stalks are like steel, very hard to SC. Sumpin to do with 5th run...i'm thinkin.

Howdy Doogs! Those Lemons are looking great!

They rebounded a lot since the upcan! Thanks for including the details on how your SC’n!

Next round I will follow suit. Learned my lesson on getting lazy when they are small!

Very nice Sheen to those girls. What foliars have then gotten so far ?

Hope your not out in this pissing rain / wind. Have a good day eh, stay warm and dry!

Those are fakes,

:rofl: Ya kno if I hadn’t seen em with my own eyes or know about the kit I’d have to agree. Buggers look super shiny like right after a leaf wash! Wtg Doogs :headbanger:

Beauty and same here luckily Embargo on all outside work for BF haha what a joke Telecom is. Luckily got some inside work to do today. Maybe day off tomm. Heh wouldn’t even mind that. Need to start getting serious about building a new GR.

Buds vs Wings tonight... Enjoy the day Doogs & Gang. Time for some lunch :drool:

The red wings will bounce back... whether it’s next year, or the year after, they always do. That franchise knows how to build strong teams.
Im actually blown away with Edmonton this year. Two points behind Boston and Washington overall, sitting in third place. Hell of a season so far for them.

I went to the Edmonton oilers skills competition a couple years ago with my brother and his kids. It was fun and all, snuck down to the ice level for a bit, before getting kicked back to our normal crappy seats lol. Anyways, what I’m getting at, is that draisaitl was laying on the ice, making crappy shot attempts, and just didn’t take it to overly serious. I mean, your making millions of dollars, your there to put a show on for the kids (and adults lol), put a lil effort into it. It gave me a bad impression on him. But damn is he a good player. Him and mcdavid are taking over the leader charts lol.

Hey u guys,...Drift, slow down ,...i'm comin too!! they got the absolute, best coffee there.. :blunt:
I need to go there in my life...
Anyhow, gang, great night to ya'l. Bin a while without pics around here , so here they are. . Ok, right now the two Lemon OG Haze are in the back , Super Lemon Haze is front left, Lemon Zkittles front right. She is the only one not topped yet. (did right after pics).
They are growing in Doc Buds soil..5th run...:surf: They appear to like it...
As soon as i get some time , they will go in the big pots. I'm gonna have the two L OG H up front i think.
Enjoy the night gang.:circle-of-love:

I love the way they look like mini trees :morenutes: :morenutes: great job bro makn tht 5th run soil work so gud. Its great lookn at the plants done with the kit they are so shiny they look almost waxy amd fake. Its funny the kits good for those fake plants:laugh:. Ive never been happier since i started getting myself some of those fake plants:headbanger::laugh:. But yea ive been away for awhile so gotta catch up. So off to do that now lol.

Hey Duggan good morning .just wanted to stop in and say high man.

It's my birthday today buddy. One more shift and few brews and some great meds with a flick to chill out sounds like a date to me.

Keep it green and healthy buddy. :lot-o-toke: :passitleft::popcorn:

Well shizz brother its alil late but :happy-birthday:man. Hope u had a gud 1 here is alil Mandarin Cookies bday jay lol. :passitleft:.

But here are two of them the two bangers cleaned up . How they looking Duggan day 37 veg bro
Before .
After

And the two I removed few dinky lowers that won't make.it by looks of it.and few fans that were just taking room up and blocking shoots

Lookn gud brother congrats. Are these being done with the kit or no? An what are these strains u got going. Watever they r they sure do look like they are loving life lol.

Back
Top Bottom