Dutch Passion White Widow In The Dirt - SCROG - 5Gal

West coast

Interesting enough the steelhead will regularly go after any run of the mill nymph. They shy away from the traditional steelhead fly. Pheasant tali nymphs #14 with 5x tippet is a sure bet. You just have to have a lot of patience when bringing them in. No room for trying to horse them.

Late last night the LED came down and the HPS went up. The cooked WW seems to have made a full recovery. Temps at 0600 this morning we’re holding at 70
524DB9C6-CD8A-44D0-9EC8-85DDA17CDFC2.jpeg

now the stretch
And then some much needed thinning
Nice, so are temperatures a concern of yours in the winter time....... Is that why you have removed the LED or have you switched veg to flower? The reason I'm asking is I am building a grow space in and out building and I'm just getting all the input I can on to exterior temperatures. Are you latitudinally similar to where I am in Southern Ontario?

Not as cold as you are there. Right now we are high 20’s low 30’s over night. My grow space is built out in part of my shop with 3 exterior walls that were pre-exsisting. There is insulation behind the Sheetrock but I don’t think it’s adequate. Temps are a concern as when I had the Led switched to Flower (full power) it was only warming to about 64 in the space. I then added a space heater to bring the temps up into the 70’s. Once I did that all my energy conservation was out the window and back in came the HPS.
When I remodel over the summer I am going to put R30 in the exterior walls, double rock them and then use the foil backed styrofoam sheets on the inside of the walls.
I had a similar setup in a shed a few years back, and had low temp issues which resulted in hermid plants and a mold problem. The solution was to insulate and rock the exterior walls. Build the grow room inside leaving a gap between the exterior rocked walls and the grow room walls on the inside. This kept the heat in with just the platinum 455 running full power.
Either way out buildings have their challenges I assumed the shop at my new house would have been better than it is for what I am trying to do but it’s coming up a little short..

Not as cold as you are there. Right now we are high 20's low 30's over night. My grow space is built out in part of my shop with 3 exterior walls that were pre-exsisting. There is insulation behind the Sheetrock but I don't think it's adequate. Temps are a concern as when I had the Led switched to Flower (full power) it was only warming to about 64 in the space. I then added a space heater to bring the temps up into the 70's. Once I did that all my energy conservation was out the window and back in came the HPS.
When I remodel over the summer I am going to put R30 in the exterior walls, double rock them and then use the foil backed styrofoam sheets on the inside of the walls.
I had a similar setup in a shed a few years back, and had low temp issues which resulted in hermid plants and a mold problem. The solution was to insulate and rock the exterior walls. Build the grow room inside leaving a gap between the exterior rocked walls and the grow room walls on the inside. This kept the heat in with just the platinum 455 running full power.
Either way out buildings have their challenges I assumed the shop at my new house would have been better than it is for what I am trying to do but it's coming up a little short..
Okay thanks for the input, all of my exterior walls my ceilings and my floor have all been R20.....so far so good holding at 70f.

Looks like I’ve got some work ahead of me cutting out that male and centering the lady right in the middle. The joys of regular seed..
I’ll post up once things have been cut and centered. Little stress no biggie I think she likes it.

Looks like I've got some work ahead of me cutting out that male and centering the lady right in the middle. The joys of regular seed..
I'll post up once things have been cut and centered. Little stress no biggie I think she likes it.

Haven't had the pleasure of working with regular seeds yet, but next year I'm going to try a couple crosses and see what I can come up with.

So it seems Bobbyjean dropped balls as well. The lights are now off the lab is now cold and dark. I will be starting a new journal growing 2046. The beans will be set to germinate tonight and a new journal will begin.

So it seems Bobbyjean dropped balls as well. The lights are now off the lab is now cold and dark. I will be starting a new journal growing 2046. The beans will be set to germinate tonight and a new journal will begin.

I looked at that 2046 strain. I have one of the beans for the 1024 strain.

Ah crap! Im sure itll bounce back no problem. Ganja is definitely a resilient plant. Ill stick around for the ride if you dont mind :)
I would second that man they are resilient hopefully it bounced Back reading up

Back
Top Bottom