yes birdie, i know my wife is a smartass!!! oops i meant smart...lol

thanks beast, they are coming along eh

lil bit o the update today again.

all is well. did some defol tonight. punchy is gonna be the pic show tonight. lsd 25's are comin right along. bta is lookin fine as well.

so the pics...

first up the group shot just cuz its makes ya feel warm n fuzzy...
20160818_183051.jpg

then off we go to the land of lsd....
20160818_183222.jpg

20160818_183240.jpg

a quick right turn to visit the bta before n after a lil defol...
20160818_185710.jpg

20160818_190054.jpg

and we'll finish off tonights show with the star of the day...punchy

can ya believe she started out a lil fart that took bout 4 weeks to get to this....
20160527_2027101.jpg

when she did come up she shot out 2 tops, followed by a late 3rd a few days later, all were top'd
and now she looks a lil more like this....
20160818_191802.jpg

couple shots of her base and i got two of the 3 toppins in here...
20160818_191859.jpg

this one here you can make out the third toppin
20160818_191910.jpg

heres the shot from one end, you can see the two toppins, the other is off to the right.
20160818_192103.jpg

that's it for tonight folks,
just the dwc to update next.
have fun eh

ohhh i forgot to add that i got a packet o seeds from mj.

they sent me 28 black widow autos to help ease the pain of all them bloody males.

very nice.

thanks bud.

yeah i think i sorted out their M.O. awhile ago. these guys are affiliated with crop king. seems to be maybe a testing grounds for seeds? stuff they don't want to brand yet as its maybe not proven yet? not sure just speculation. but with the DTA being so unstable that's what it looks like to me.

but yep service is top notch. they seem to take care of the customer.

however i actually would've been happier with my original orders just being female, not having to grow them out and throw them out.

have fun eh

Nice mate never heard of those autos.be good to see u grow them.nice customer service mate .good job;)

yep i am hoping luck will shine a lil bit brighter with them.

the famdamily is doin good here. some got the defol last night. coupla stars tonight to show. silver 3 is doing well, not flipped yet, but bloomin otherwise.

#4 with her pollinated branch is gettin close, dunno if i should leave that branch on for a bit to ensure viable seeds, cant really see em, but the leaves on that branch have looked like hell for awhile now. rest of the plant is good tho.

and on with the show....

the group shot...
20160819_182353.jpg

receivers of defol last night...
20160819_182421.jpg

silver 3 as a whole....she's a purdy one too, nice looking for genetics.
20160819_184301.jpg

she is bloomin up now....
20160819_184853.jpg

and her silver branch....
20160819_184332.jpg

couple buds from #4 here....
20160819_182443.jpg

20160819_182553.jpg

and #4's pollinated branch.....see what i mean about the leaves....
20160819_182538.jpg

and that's all for today folks.

wish me luck, going to hopefully get a tent tomorrow.

have fun eh

They pulled up the wire in one day! I thought you use 1970's looking pipe cleaners to train but looks like electrical wire? Was thinking maybe driving screws in the pot for training but might get heavier gauge wire. The thin bailing wire is no good theyre pulling them up!! I guess its a good thing to know theyre growing!! Its been one day and I can watch them grow!!!
What F*****g Fun!!!!! Thanks for making me think realistically Unforgiven. Start over! Yea right eh!

hey dutch great news eh!!! they are pullin hard then.

i use plant wire with a soft foam cover,but sometimes it aint enough. think i'm gonna start using some 14/2 stripped into 3 pieces and leave the white n black jackets on em.

think i toldja to...

have fun eh

lol

for me it was hopefully the final moving day. trying something semi radical with exhaust. to boost the temp of the 4x8 i'm drawing from the new 5x5 tent with a 1k hps running in it.

so it goes....5x5 passive vent--->cooltube--->insul duct--->4x8 tent low port--->filter---->6" fan--->insul duct as muffler(works like mad. albeit i have an extra box of it so i just opened both ends, hooked one up to my fan and voila!! quieter than my ac was and ive got the fan on 3rd speed.

current move stage pics...pardon the mess, like i said, been moving back n forth between 3 rooms for 3 days now. very tired n sore lol

the new 5x5
20160821_192534.jpg

both 5x5 & 4x8
20160821_192357.jpg

the "muffler" lol...
20160821_192416.jpg

and i think the last of the grow room mess of the move, lol.
20160821_192450.jpg

still need to setup my table, sort out my nutes, i have a cabinet now between the two tents too so that'll help for storage.

gotta up pot them lst 25's too. they might be the first girls in the new tent. got my hygrometer in there atm, havin a coffee lettin it cook in there lol.

the radical passive draw may not work, if not we may just push into the filter from both tents with a Y pipe.

have fun eh

so on the exhaust deal....the first hps bulb i put in blowed up lol...it was used for quite a long time, think it got bounced around in storage a bit. but while it was running @ 100% on my nanolux cube, idunno if it cooked and blowed up or them other possible issues. but the 4x8 was riding high at 86f. thats with no ac running cuz its not in the same room anymore, but if i do run it there is some air passing into the new grow room.

after that bulb went i was figgerin i'd put in the cmh fixture and run that, but in sorting out the room found another 1k hps, tossed it in, set the cube at 50% and the 4x8 after about 2 hours sat at 84.3f. nice temp. i like a warm tent. keep the circulation going and there isn't too big a problem. certainly in this case that the bulk of the heat is being imported from another tent, it's not readily going to burn my plants with a light.

so here's the tent as it stands tonight, nothing in the 5x5 yet.
20160821_222955.jpg

pondering, a few strains, or shoot the lsd 25's in there in say 3 gallon pots.

so, we have the lsd25's, amphetamine auto, black widow auto, early miss, revolver, wow that's just to name a few. i have more but i dont remember them all, lol.

leaning towards lsd or amphetamine in the new tent.

have fun eh

:cheer:How can i not miss them?:volcano-smiley:
so on the exhaust deal....the first hps bulb i put in blowed up lol...it was used for quite a long time, think it got bounced around in storage a bit. but while it was running @ 100% on my nanolux cube, idunno if it cooked and blowed up or them other possible issues. but the 4x8 was riding high at 86f. thats with no ac running cuz its not in the same room anymore, but if i do run it there is some air passing into the new grow room.

after that bulb went i was figgerin i'd put in the cmh fixture and run that, but in sorting out the room found another 1k hps, tossed it in, set the cube at 50% and the 4x8 after about 2 hours sat at 84.3f. nice temp. i like a warm tent. keep the circulation going and there isn't too big a problem. certainly in this case that the bulk of the heat is being imported from another tent, it's not readily going to burn my plants with a light.

so here's the tent as it stands tonight, nothing in the 5x5 yet.
20160821_222955.jpg

pondering, a few strains, or shoot the lsd 25's in there in say 3 gallon pots.

so, we have the lsd25's, amphetamine auto, black widow auto, early miss, revolver, wow that's just to name a few. i have more but i dont remember them all, lol.

leaning towards lsd or amphetamine in the new tent.

have fun eh

Back
Top Bottom