Highya Dutchie,

Great job with the defol, and training!! They look like fun to watch grow out!! Cheers

4x4 Photo Fun!

What’s up everyone! I’ll have an update later on just some pictures this morning I wanted to share with you yesterday but fell asleep after a few to many cookies lol!

Enjoy!​

Gorgeous, Dutchie!! Just gorgeous!! Platinum colors, so much frost, just gorgeous! Cheers

Update

Hey folks! Hope all is well in your part of this crazy world. Just a quick simple and straight forward one for this evening!

2x2 ladies are chugging along and almost ready for their defoliation! There’s not a lot to remove but some bud need to be exposed to those lumens and a few lower branches need to be cleaned up!

4x4 girls speak for themselves lol! Enjoy some frosty pictures!

Hope you all have a safe evening and I’ll be trying to do some catchup later this week!

Stay Medicated

Wow, that much frost and still a month to go?!? You'll need to trim trichomes just to get light to the chloroplasts! Cheers

Wow, that much frost and still a month to go?!? You'll need to trim trichomes just to get light to the chloroplasts! Cheers

Gotta love those @Budget LED lights! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Update

Hey 420 fam! Hope your all well and staying safe. This craziness continues but I hope your all staying safe. If your still working continue to be safe and if your home with family enjoy it!

Got to work in the 2x2 today with a defoliation and cleanup! These 4 girls are at Flip Day 22.
Here’s some before pictures:

Then after the defoliation:

Looking good but definitely not comparable to the frost Monsters from IHG growing in the flower tent!

It’s almost time to do a final defoliation for the 4x4 where I’ll be removing the last batch of big fan leaves and blocking foliage. This will be the last time I touch them and open the canopy up until harvest! I’ll probably get to this next weekend. I’m really Looking forward to those final few weeks coming up of some serious frosting and bulking!

Twisted Helix

Platinum Punch

Slurricane

Anywhoo I hope you all have a great week ahead be safe and stay medicated!

Back
Top Bottom