Update

What’s up everyone! Happy Sunday and I wish you all the best! Got some shtufff to go over so here we go!

2x2 Clones are taking off and stretching. Little Budsites have slowly begun to take shape and should hopefully not get to out of control!

Then jumping over to the 4x4 there’s lots of action! Every day I look in the tent these ladies are getting frostier! Slurricane Pheno No°2 seems to be starting a fade of sorts which may be Pheno related because all other plants are in great shape. Not that slurricane#2 isn’t she’s just begun a leaf change. I don’t believe it’s nutrient related because they are almost at max end of the MC levels and BE starts this week! I’ll be monitoring this over the next few days but to my knowledge some slurricane Phenos fade early and turn into the deep red/purple/black Pheno come harvest which I’m hoping to get! If anyone had a differing opinion PLEASE speak up and let me know!

I plan to get another garden video up this week as well so stay tuned.

Stay Medicated and Safe my friends

Not sure about the Slurricane #2 but IHG can be some colorful plants at harvest time.
Yea I’ll be watching her closely over the next week for sure but she looks healthy and perky with no signs of deficiency anywhere. She’s got that fade happening on a few of her uppers currently

I agree with SO, you have some gorgeous ladies there, man. Love all the frost!! Cheers

If anyone had a differing opinion PLEASE speak up and let me know!
What's the max you are at Dutch, 6.5g? Sometimes the defs can caused by too much MC if the plant is a light feeder. You'll know shortly after adding the BE if that's the case.

Most likely I’d say it’s normal late flower fade.
I would hope so but I’ll be paying attention for sure!

Your garden is looking bang tidy Mr Dutch, always impressive:drool:
Thanks Lapid! I appreciate that!

Just beautiful Dutch!
Cheers Otter! Hope your well buddy

I agree with SO, you have some gorgeous ladies there, man. Love all the frost!! Cheers
Thanks Bode! Much appreciated my man and hope your well!

What's the max you are at Dutch, 6.5g? Sometimes the defs can caused by too much MC if the plant is a light feeder. You'll know shortly after adding the BE if that's the case.
I haven’t got them above 6.25g yet! Tomorrow mornings feed will be the first with BE.
6.25MC + .5BE will be fed to the group in the am at lights on. I’m guessing it’s not from an excess but maybe lack of? If so then this next feed should help them and take off! These are big plants so they may be more hungry:nerd-with-glasses:

Update

Just some pictures from the 4x4 today!
Got in there and did a small defoliation of some blocking fan leaves.
Before / After

These girls are stackin up something fierce and have a nice layer of frost coming in!

I had to max my light out today so I adjusted the hangers to get the most out of them! @Budget LED

Tomorrow will be the first feeding with BE so I’m excited to see how they respond.

Hope your all keeping safe and enjoying some relaxation! Stay Medicated my friends and fam!

Looking great man! Keep up the fantastic work!

Also, everyone stay safe!

Winter is coming

Back
Top Bottom