IMG_20220224_063907.jpg
IMG_20220224_063922.jpg
IMG_20220224_063936.jpg
IMG_20220224_063953.jpg
IMG_20220224_064008.jpg
IMG_20220224_064024.jpg
IMG_20220224_064043.jpg

Main stems wont hold a tie any longer.

Still no, and I mean zero, signs of sex, looked over every one. Fuckers still putting out parallel growth.

Might not even finish them yet, will be waste ,but better to have assisted dying than an accidental death.

Never dreamed theyd run this late.

Up potted 2, man they look good below the soil.

Cheers.

Ok so after promising I would take a photo heres where the kids are, the ridgeline of the crest of a hill, for @Trala

IMG_20220224_064317.jpg

What I was saying was at the top right of this peak was where the kids originally were sighted. The sun comes up from the centreline of this pic, as its taken facing east. So in the mornings just at day break because of the highest elevation of the peak they got all the morning sun.

Now they are just off to the right here, further down the west side. Now the sun from dawn starts about 1.5 hours later as the hill and forest line are several metres about their tops now.

Directly behind this pic is the west and a high canopy. You can see it in the kid photos where the sun is setting. Again as they are lower and closer to the west canopy it also cuts the direct afternoon west sun daylight hours back.

Hope that helped.

Edit I know the pic doesnt really show the elevations too well, but ground level up the top is well above head height this is taken looking back up the hill.

It looks so, so.. so, Australian bushland!

I do love a sunburnt country.

Have you grown out there before?

I have known growers to have crop success growing off the side of the highway.

Such a shame the stealth Aussie guerrilla grower seems to have given up updating.

Have you grown out there before?

I have known growers to have crop success growing off the side of the highway.

Such a shame the stealth Aussie guerrilla grower seems to have given up updating.

Its quite nearby, just a different spot. I know the surrounding area back to front.

What you mean given up updating?

Its quite nearby, just a different spot. I know the surrounding area back to front.

What you mean given up updating?
Do you bushwalk there?

Well I haven’t seen him post here again since Xmas.

They look great! That green is on fleek!

I really want to see some close up shots of their bits.

I’m thinking we should be seeing sex.
I kid you not I combed over them, every single square inch. They absolutely should have by now, but I swear they are still throwing out parallel nodes and not even a hint of sex.

Do you bushwalk there?

Well I haven’t seen him post here again since Xmas.
Oh right yeah another thread gotcha.

Back in the day this was my home away from home. I know every hill, track, feature, tree, animal home etc in the area about 10 km2, and the rest of that forest pretty well.

As a kid we used to camp at the south end of this forest, as a young adult I went exploring the wild parts, hunting, shooting, camping, prospecting.

I kid you not I combed over them, every single square inch. They absolutely should have by now, but I swear they are still throwing out parallel nodes and not even a hint of sex.
Omg tbh I’m not even sure why I suggested it! I wouldn’t be able to identify early sex parts accurately anyway. I know it’s something about hairs.

Oh right yeah another thread gotcha.

Back in the day this was my home away from home. I know every hill, track, feature, tree, animal home etc in the area about 10 km2, and the rest of that forest pretty well.

As a kid we used to camp at the south end of this forest, as a young adult I went exploring the wild parts, hunting, shooting, camping, prospecting.
I love that.

See I call that bush not forest.

I love Australian bushland. When my son was growing up I used to take him camping. He always loved it, where I more endured it. I do love bushwalking tho.

I would go out for days tracking all sorts, deer, pigs, goats, roos, foxes, crows, rabbits and the odd dog. But it was much wilder back then. If you took a gun nobody bothered you.

I would set up a base camp near the swamp when it had water, and walk or drive to different parts and set up hides.

Most of the time I just took a hotplate, eggs and water and tried to live for at least a day or two on what the bush had. Nothing crazy, just the local berries, grubs, game, yabbies, duck. Never resorted to roo or lizards or echidna or anything exotic.

I wasnt about survival, just liked be alone and hunt. Never grew out of boy scouts.

Once I got older it became my playground, a storage area, somewhere to grow, place to ride.

Greenies dont know how that place works, so Im the custodian. The old bushies did. Cant know that place from some theory in a book. You have to breath it, be it. Its as much a part of me as I am a part of it.

Missed my window to go see kids today, have to be during week.

They got a ton of rain yesterday during the storms, more predicted. Watering will probably be dry.

If there no rippers, uniforms, insects or catapillers they will hold up. Just went past 80 days veg. 80 fucking days and no gender.

Until the next trek heres a comparison.

Topped girl

Jan 10
20220110_200511.jpg

Topped girl Feb 23
20220223_193736.jpg

Mooney Jan 2
20220106_191209.jpg

Mooney Feb 23 in 20L
20220223_191623.jpg

Cheers.

Sure next time Im out. Hopefully early this week.

Not my first rodeo of course, was at Js earlier, all of his have thrown in, however he got them flipped in cutting to 12/12. 4/4 fems, fucker got luck like he owns a fucking leprechaun.
My first ever grow here, which was my first ever grow, I got 2 from 2 girls.

I grew 4. Two clones and two seeds. I had no idea a female clone grew a female clone. They were all bush seeds and omg it was such shit bud, but I was so proud of it.

I’m still a novice tbh.

Back
Top Bottom