DV8 Reg Photo Grow For Science

OUCH. Felt that.
Close, but my little shithole I crawled out of was much smaller and way more inbred. Not even kidding.
Lolllll

I’m Woodridge brah. It makes Moe look posh.

#logancentral
Victoria was a bloody awesome place up until about 10 maybe 15 years ago.
Victoria is still awesome. Like anywhere just parts aren’t.
Yeah they all came from Reg seeds save for the autos Im running.

J had 4/4 go fem, Im 2/7 so far, but time will tell.
It looks really good. You have a super interesting journal :)

Right fire up the commodore with a Chev badge, because its gender reveal time.

100% girls! Haven't felt this good since my 10 leg multi on dishlickers came in.

Fuck hey 7/7, not even the grasshopper the size of a dinner plate I found on one could wipe the smile off my face.

@Trala You called it . Second gold star for the week. ☆

No pics sorry, got to involved and ran outta daylight. Next round Ill snap a few of the newest debutantes of The Forest.

After that adventure time to drag my weary behind to bed. Hoo roo.

Right fire up the commodore with a Chev badge, because its gender reveal time.

Yeah boiiiiiiiiii!
100% girls! Haven't felt this good since my 10 leg multi on dishlickers came in.

Fuck hey 7/7, not even the grasshopper the size of a dinner plate I found on one could wipe the smile off my face.

@Trala You called it . Second gold star for the week. ☆
They were far too pretty to be boys.

So I’d like to throw a few names in the mix if I may.

1. Wenzdai (in salute to the day you finally worked out what a canna vagina looks like)
2. Shardonaye
3. Jue-Cee
4. V
5. Sinamen
6. WinniBlu
7. Oxicontina

No pics sorry, got to involved and ran outta daylight. Next round Ill snap a few of the newest debutantes of The Forest.

After that adventure time to drag my weary behind to bed. Hoo roo.
Cant wait :)

Tell you the truth @Trala Only really needed to examine one, the rest had already thrown pistils, maybe I missed them last time. Not to worry had time to check them all over thoroughly save for wet arse and stumbling out in the dark dark, was after twilight before I reached the road.

Not sure when to count them in as flipped, but fuck me 80 days.

Dropped by Js earlier on yesterday, couldnt be more than 3 weeks till chop. They look good, tight stacks and nice uniform look. About chest high so he got the best out his.

He had guests so didnt stay long.

Going to do a bit of summary mostly for myself, but feel free to read along or skip past.

13 weeks seeds went in for Reg grow, added nutes around 2-3 week mark as colytodons started to receed, top of searles bag must have been more viable, or supplement lighting (overhead blue spectrum batton) and lower temps kept tighter grows and less requirement.

Mycos + staggered up pot, 30+, 50, 150, 200, 250/300, 350/400, finals.

Intials into 150 at 7 to 10.

First full strength at 1 month was a bit hot (exacerbated brown spots using Nitro, Gogo), but early low growers (aka Moony) moved quickly. Dry ammendments could be integrated at first 2 to 3 weeks with supplement casting teas. * Nettle Dandy*
Kelp aloes on up pot x 2.

Partial sunny could be moved to further hours of direct, mornings and late arvo where possible, full days where sub 31, and higher o/ns. Sheilding removed before 5 week mark, first node removal. Predrilled pots to be included to act as heat shed, additional media to limit pot ring exposure. Add RH into sub 40%* Cocoon, mist, towel, cage.

Experiment with foliage direct exposure and covered pots, mimic the natural sheilding in ground would provide. Couple with suitable ground cover * lucerne, pea, cane.

Topping from 4th node, pay attention to stem length and pot size for lst. Offset early for even development. Watch the mains before 5/8 weeks (check 30 days) consider fim or short top. Clip sided pots only.

Fem 7/7 + 4/4, S1? Check. Early bolter Sat leaning pheno was F, compare yeild and consumer report. Side by side. Divide pot size, divide days/g both wet and cure.

Early yellowing suggests mobile nutrient def, corection at 0-4-20. Correlation, N, Cal, Mg, P. Week 3, week 5, week 7 etc.
N mobility, lockup via carbon inputs, possible peat, possible potash ratio.

Adjust immediate values of media, 3/3/3/10%. 5kg Green box perlite, Castings (50/50 coir, DP) and peat (Yates)
10% ammendments, ( note nail ratio fucker), increase N for veg at minimum standard and report, 2, 3, 4 etc weeks. Check green values and lower nodes, open source light for comparison.

Ran Late veg flower correction 10-2-6 (PF red, PT yates 40/10)

Ratio via 20L, 10ml incremental. This needs to be week 4 to flip in following run. Eliminate GG, use as addition to uppot, or source alternative flavic. Kelp, castings, increased bottom feed. Small cages + 4 waterings, no feed (volume of supply needs increased cap from 15 to 35, ratio at 3-4, for 240 minimal to 480 max at 300 pots (x 3 exports)
Min cap 360 (15), max cap 792 (33). Valves and solenoid, cell capacity increase.

Pistil input showed excellent body and no irregularities. PF red for immediate source. Check as progress, watch yellowing, approximate N value.
Upper nodal on point colour and vigour. Evaluate 10 days to week 2
(90 -94 days assuming 80 veg) . Node distance and orientation remains open and 5 to 10% off set. Check which 10% at node and record. Record final yeilds of offsets vs parallel, to train or remove.

2 smaller cage (Tri topped and other) behind, check spacing, stretch, and total mains. Set date for yellow underside percentage or node number, assess viability of defol.

3 x pyramid. Watch stretch height. Check damage (hoppers, roos) record. Check main on large one (tape? Splint? Leave super cropped?) Check main numbers. Record max heights, and main stem girth.

Assess pheno/Moony for clone (90+days) Shift 1 x lower height and 1 x pyramid (pheno?) To logging coupe or low canopy.

Caged growth post feed showed excellent increase. Check Timing of feed vs stretch and N value on lowers. Check heights for box. Adjust DSH vs frost/botrytis risk.
Set increase PFR, weekly adjustment and record.

Auto, shift to debco, 3/3/3/10, PFR, add 1/2 to GG. N/L 1/4.

Fuck me dead that’s a whole lotta numbers!

What is 3/3/3/10%. 5kg Green box perlite, Castings (50/50 coir, DP) and peat (Yates)? And Mycos + staggered up pot, 30+, 50, 150, 200, 250/300, 350/400, finals. And what does x 3 pyramid mean?

Have you had some sort of number Tourette’sy seizure? Do I need to send help? Or a calculator?

I don’t think I’ve ever felt so dumb in my life! (Totes have)

Like I said, it short hand notes to myself, literally a journal. I wouldnt expect you to understand haha.

But if I may.

Fuck me dead that’s a whole lotta numbers!

What is 3/3/3/10%. 5kg Green box perlite, Castings (50/50 coir, DP) and peat (Yates)?
Its the organic mix inspired by Coots, the origin I believe. I listen to the odd pod about media and organics.

So 3/3/3 is kinda shorthand for
1/3, 1/3, 1/3 of perlite, castings, and peat moss. 10% is ammendments, which if used in (the aprox) rights amounts and ratios should exceed 10% total volume, including mulch layers. Not a hard rule just guidelines.

Perlite 5kg Green box, is Bunnings derived perlite in 5kg.

Castings (50/50 coir, DP) means 50% coir castings, 50% of a DP brand of castings, local to me.

And peat is (obv) Yates brand Peat Moss.

All things Ive used but the ratios have been all over the place so for next grow Ill have a formula.

Also DP means [*Edited by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate content*]

And Mycos + staggered up pot, 30+, 50, 150, 200, 250/300, 350/400, finals.

Here Im writing mycos (great white etc) added to each transplant/ repot, and to keep going steadily up in pot size, until reaching a 30L or bigger container.

The numbers are sizes, 50mm, 150mm, 200etc. I wrote so I knew which size leads to which, count the numbers so weeks can be split up, and have enough mycos to match plant numbers and times used. Most people will use volume here, but when you order them from say a nursery they almost always talk in pot size in linear measurements. I use a pdf and spreadsheet for L and Gallon conversions. For shorthand its easier in mm size for me.

finals means final size containers for late veg/flower.
And what does x 3 pyramid mean?
The 3 plants in the tent shaped cage, aka, the pyramid. Just shorthand so I remember it in one word .

Oh and I just learnt how to split a quote up using just one quote.. its been a good day.

Here my acronyms if it helps.

DSH, daily sunlight hours (specific to direct light.

PFR, powerfeed red

RH, relative humidity

N, Nitrogen

GG is Gogo juice up the top, and Gorilla Glue at the bottom about autos.

Min cap and max cap is about watering capacity, recorded in hours to whole numbers, multiplied by interval to reach the max days a 35L container could water 3 plants at remotely before needing to be replenished.

Like I said, it short hand notes to myself, literally a journal. I wouldnt expect you to understand haha.

But if I may.

Its the organic mix inspired by Coots, the origin I believe. I listen to the odd pod about media and organics.

So 3/3/3 is kinda shorthand for
1/3, 1/3, 1/3 of perlite, castings, and peat moss. 10% is ammendments, which if used in (the aprox) rights amounts and ratios should exceed 10% total volume, including mulch layers. Not a hard rule just guidelines.
Omg I think I’ve been spelling pearlite wrong! Or are you spelling it wrong? Is casting poo?
Perlite 5kg Green box, is Bunnings derived perlite in 5kg.

Castings (50/50 coir, DP) means 50% coir castings, 50% of a DP brand of castings, local to me.

And peat is (obv) Yates brand Peat Moss.
I love Yates products. Searles and Yates are my outside garden go to.
All things Ive used but the ratios have been all over the place so for next grow Ill have a formula.

Also DP means [*Edited by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate content*]
DEDDDD!
Here Im writing mycos (great white etc) added to each transplant/ repot, and to keep going steadily up in pot size, until reaching a 30L or bigger container.

The numbers are sizes, 50mm, 150mm, 200etc. I wrote so I knew which size leads to which, count the numbers so weeks can be split up, and have enough mycos to match plant numbers and times used. Most people will use volume here, but when you order them from say a nursery they almost always talk in pot size in linear measurements. I use a pdf and spreadsheet for L and Gallon conversions. For shorthand its easier in mm size for me.

finals means final size containers for late veg/flower.

The 3 plants in the tent shaped cage, aka, the pyramid. Just shorthand so I remember it in one word .

Oh and I just learnt how to split a quote up using just one quote.. its been a good day.
I need to put more thought into growing. I really do.

And look at you split quoting like a boss! Well done :)

Omg I think I’ve been spelling pearlite wrong! Or are you spelling it wrong? Is casting poo?
Na, you're right, its Pearlite. They make it out full strength Pears and fluff it up with some additives to make it Pearlite.

Yeah castings is Poo. The worms eat it, digest it, then a pile of organic matter becomes castings. Pretty fucking impressive really, props to mother nature, and the worms.
I love Yates products. Searles and Yates are my outside garden go to.
Yeah Searles gets hard to get here now, your neck of the woods would be fine
Haha.
I need to put more thought into growing. I really do.

And look at you split quoting like a boss! Well done :)

You do just fine. Look at your PC harvest. It can get too complicated though, go too far the other way, your grows are good grows, simple, effective.

Here Im just adjusting mistakes, mis steps and collating info. Which really was the point of this grow.

Js grows are fucking boss, for his 3rd season coming from zero horticulture skills and just me trying to guide him along the way, its down right stellar.

Cant help but see his vigour, health, size, yeild and shaping and not be a bit envious. That though needs to reconciled against him having the time, the space, the control, the right tools and inputs, and the dedication to the plants to acheive those results, something I cant match. But his best is now better than my best, for sure.

I knew my own grow would be wobbly, and so far wasnt a disaster. Few tweaks, and more importantly ideas and info from others, next outdoor should be easier, and better. I grew myself in this so to speak.

Split quotes, yeah was doing it all wrong....fuck theres tonnes of time Im not getting back, but onward we go.

IMG_20220305_202815.jpg

IMG_20220305_202657.jpg
IMG_20220305_203509.jpg
IMG_20220305_203139.jpg

Ok so skip to the next post if you need pics with content, cause I have taken the pulpit again.

Went out today, tidy up, and rehouse the girls in the larger cage.

I shit you not, 30secs after I get there, a wokka wokka starts flying overhead. Any how he didnt stay so got to give them a bit of a cuddle.

Wrestled (with a vehicle) a Brown snake into submission on the way in. Made a great garden ornament next to the girls in case someone else decides to visit. Just looking at the thing gave me the willies, and I knew he was done for.

That big slither stick gonna be one hellva stink bomb in a day or two.

Main cola on the biggest girl seems to have been ok, looked a bit to delicate to rectify so just left it.

They all looked not too bad. Im exhausted just thinking about waiting them out till finish.

Ok so the Autos.

GG4 has turned into the Funky Monkey.

That same side of the second leave set that was all underdeveloped has sort of repeated its weirdess in the 4th set same side. Kinda hard to get a good pic without teasing it out.
Screenshot_20220306-175050_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220306-175110_Gallery.jpg

NL is still alive, both autos look good in colour, but are just slow. Castings 2 days ago before the rain, watered down bottle today.

Screenshot_20220306-175129_Gallery.jpg

Hoo roo for now

Back
Top Bottom