DV8 Reg Photo Grow For Science

Got a few kinda ok pics today just mostly for my reference, but beats me banging on.

Screenshot_20220316-205924_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220316-205941_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220316-205953_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220316-210006_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220316-210027_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220316-210058_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220316-210127_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220316-210205_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220316-210248_Gallery.jpg

Had a good look at GG4 Auto. Can confirm it did indeed split into two mains.

What a freak, its al sorts of mutant from the get go.

Weather going to to uptick again, high o/n and hot days just under or around 30C. We are still in the grow zone, after brief drops and a bit of rain yesterday.
In fact the outdoor girls looked like they were singing, beautiful uplift before their water.

Wont get too excited can drp away pretty quick.

Dont think my subs patch will get a look in before we move, but if its danger zone and no good for canna its perfect for Sub mushies.

Dont think my subs patch will get a look in before we move, but if its danger zone and no good for canna its perfect for Sub mushies.
What is your subs patch, is that a good spot for magic mushrooms? Great if you're got a good location to find them.

What is your subs patch, is that a good spot for magic mushrooms? Great if you're got a good location to find them.

Yeah mate, have it in my backyard. On the walkway between the house and fence on south side.

Grow Psilocybin Subregionosa, aka subs, aka blue magic mushies.

They grow in hardwood woodchips.

Produces a few (dry weight) ozs every year.

I have talked about it before to you, but dont mind repeating it.

I sowed in some mycellium one year and this will be season 6. Get a few fruiting flushes over the season, from April to Sept weather dependant.

Plenty over your way. All you need is good identification skills and easy to find.

Yeah mate, have it in my backyard. On the walkway between the house and fence on south side.

Grow Psilocybin Subregionosa, aka subs, aka blue magic mushies.

They grow in hardwood woodchips.

Produces a few (dry weight) ozs every year.

I have talked about it before to you, but dont mind repeating it.

I sowed in some mycellium one year and this will be season 6. Get a few fruiting flushes over the season, from April to Sept weather dependant.

Plenty over your way. All you need is good identification skills and easy to find.
Yeah I haven't forgotten you mentioning it, having a personal woodchip growing zone sounds great, especially if you're getting a few dry Oz's each year, that's amazing.

Had a good look at GG4 Auto. Can confirm it did indeed split into two mains.

What a freak, its al sorts of mutant from the get go.

Weather going to to uptick again, high o/n and hot days just under or around 30C. We are still in the grow zone, after brief drops and a bit of rain yesterday.
In fact the outdoor girls looked like they were singing, beautiful uplift before their water.

Wont get too excited can drp away pretty quick.

They look great :)

The start of flower is a magical growth time, well I think it is.

Well we are off to the races, gotta say this is by far the wildest grow been through with these Auto girls.

GG4 started into flower, its on time but I almost feel sorry for her. My prediction of her being a tiny tot and giving me sfa is coming true.

Look its on me, not her, well not soley her. From funky, choppy start out of the seed casing, to twin heads, to neglect in an outdoor environment its been a rough ride all her life. I was giving her extra light at the beginning until the decision was to just let her try on her own.

This is like a how to not treat your auto. I think they really need intensive management and stable conditions to be their best.

Any how here she goes, must of decided the full moon was the right time, had her under ties I adjusted up yesterday afternoon and didnt notice.

Screenshot_20220320-085156_Gallery.jpg

Such an oddity seeing flowering sites at the nodes when it didnt even push out a lateral below where I took a pic.

Definitely gonna raise the bar this winter and see what I can coax out of the dirt, got Auto seeds for days. Mission will be to figure them out halfway decent.

Anyone embarrassed by their grows should just stop by, Ill make you feel real good.

Hoo roo.

I think you have a great grow show :)

I’m so new to this world of autos. If I was a better person I’d research it. Tbh I’m just hoping people yell instructions to me from the sidelines coz I got zero idea.

Photos.

Forest ladies.
Screenshot_20220320-214404_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220320-214416_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220320-214435_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220320-214458_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220320-214505_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220320-214546_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220320-214606_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220320-214643_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220320-214530_Gallery.jpg

Looked ok, smelt amazing. They went from a deep watery lush almost spring smell to a sharp, dry, spicey, piquanty heady smell, nostrils beat the eyes. Typical bush weed outdoor budding, was a bit underwhelming but theres time.

Foliage was just heavy with pungent force, everywhere I brushed them it sat welded into the fibres. Gloves smelt delicious, hopefully we pass this little peak of hot weather and all that spice sticks around as the overnights and daytime temps taper away.

Gave them a bit of a squeeze to lower the tops, bending into right angles, the timing was perfect, low RH, mid afternoon, and just before a water.

I dare not delve into Science, but I know this makes way better bud. J didnt believe me, thought I was mad so we did one side of his plant last season as a trial for him to see.

Sure they dont get quite as tight, but they bump up the resin production. I reckon the plant senses its under attack and reacts to it. Maybe its a primary process if it gets caught or fallen too.

Any way in doing so anything above that bend, I aim for a few inches below the extreme top, gets really sticky. When you do a trim you start to see it, but its in the press and smoke you can tell immediately its better. Maybe its the same form of stress induced response as droughting, just more concentrated.

Whatever it is it works. J was blown away. Convinced him, he man handled the entire grow this year.

Thanks for stopping by. Hoo roo.

Looked ok, smelt amazing. They went from a deep watery lush almost spring smell to a sharp, dry, spicey, piquanty heady smell, nostrils beat the eyes. Typical bush weed outdoor budding, was a bit underwhelming but theres time.

Foliage was just heavy with pungent force, everywhere I brushed them it sat welded into the fibres. Gloves smelt delicious, hopefully we pass this little peak of hot weather and all that spice sticks around as the overnights and daytime temps taper away.

Gave them a bit of a squeeze to lower the tops, bending into right angles, the timing was perfect, low RH, mid afternoon, and just before a water.

I dare not delve into Science, but I know this makes way better bud. J didnt believe me, thought I was mad so we did one side of his plant last season as a trial for him to see.

Sure they dont get quite as tight, but they bump up the resin production. I reckon the plant senses its under attack and reacts to it. Maybe its a primary process if it gets caught or fallen too.

Any way in doing so anything above that bend, I aim for a few inches below the extreme top, gets really sticky. When you do a trim you start to see it, but its in the press and smoke you can tell immediately its better. Maybe its the same form of stress induced response as droughting, just more concentrated.

Whatever it is it works. J was blown away. Convinced him, he man handled the entire grow this year.

Thanks for stopping by. Hoo roo.
They looking good DV8! I'd say the hot dry weather is very likely contributing to a drought response with more resin/oil getting produced to help them survive. I grew a plant in such a manner accidentally years ago, I am convinced it was the droughting experience that caused it to be outstanding compared to the bag it came from.

They looking good DV8!
All bush no bud, reminds me of the late 90s. Smelt about the same too.
I'd say the hot dry weather is very likely contributing to a drought response with more resin/oil getting produced to help them survive.
Isnt it interesting we are talking about this still....Im amazed that none of the old school guys I knew ever seemed to talk about it.

The folding in on the tops didnt come from my experiments, it was from a full on outdoors bloke back in my teens who used to grow a huge amount of these dwarfy mostly purple Indicas, he had the best bags for miles.

He was the first to show me a wholly crude form of LST, had these low cages over them, and trained them along the top of it with ties until they reached sexing, then he would bend and shape them to an even canopy using bamboo sticks an electrical wire.

They sat around 4 feet tall, and as they set flower hed bend them in on themselves. The bloke was before his time really, everyone was going vertical hydro and cloning, He was breeding and going horizontal.

Old Mick was a ripper fella, nice enough to convince me to trim for him a couple years in row :rofl:

I had buds for the years I helped out.

He also used the word bond, which I still use to this day.

Mick: Do you know what bond is?
Me: Nah.
Mick: Bond is where I trust you, with my plants, my property, my secrets, my freedom. When you look a man in his eye and know its not fear or threats or bullshit that holds you together but respect, a respect that can only be earnt. Are you a man who believes in Bond?
Me shaking his hand looking him in the eye: Yes Mick, with you, I am a man of Bond.

Its rare to find a man like that.
I grew a plant in such a manner accidentally years ago, I am convinced it was the droughting experience that caused it to be outstanding compared to the bag it came from.
Im certain Ive heard you mention this before.
Ill have to explore it more deeply in the future, once settled into a routine.

Praise the day its coming.

Righto scroll for the photo dump and to skip my rambling.

If they were good before they were better today. Getting their groove on now, not sure any of the pics did them justice.

They are getting smashed by the hoppers, and they are miniature, but they are fighters.

And smell like fucking heaven. Had they been manicured, feed and tented it would have been a bonanza.

An old dope fiend can dream.

The tops are fucking mint, they all pushed upwards and out along the mains that were kinked. I can still smell it imprited in my tshirt.

Any how, Heres the dirty little corrupted kinky hippie girl clan pouting for anyone who wants to look.

Back
Top Bottom