Screenshot_20220324-202838_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220324-202955_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220324-203002_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220324-203055_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220324-203110_Gallery.jpg

Good job bloke!

They are a beautiful green :)
Thanks Tra.
Truth is I reckon they looked as close to the shade Ive been after now, save for the seedling stage.

I definitely missed the N content, but now theyve started to build tops the under canopy has slowed on fading fans to almost not at all.

The feed and the pot media have just clicked, its showing in them holding their colour, just give them a smidge more P and K and try and ride it home with safe passage.

GG4 into flower.
NL just starting to get going.

Thinking about this I really should have pushed them.

The two smaller ones at home are pushing the accelerator and the brake pedal at the same time.

As they are enclosed I can see the difference quite noticeably over the days, but these two both got a raw deal.

I added some additional media on their up pots and as the were runts they got the least best leftovers. Theyve missed feeds because they stay heavy for so long post watering, theyve missed the full sun, and the environmental openess to build structure and buds. Theyve had pests.

And yet they arent a complete disappointment.

Im planning the next phase of my grow plans, and realised that my time is already spread thin. Definitely no more growing till these have been seen through.

Now until everything is set up whatever I have in mind is just words.
Saying that the shed slab is due any day now. Erection will be less than 3 weeks after that.

The sparkys have set in the outside electric connection, proper lineage to power the operation.

In the planning the shed was always designed to have a mezzanine, incorporating a sizeable room between floor level and mezzanine floor. I have the steel frames constructed ready to move and be reconstructed into place, with the supporting horizontal floor bearers in mild steel for the mezzanine floor/room ceiling. This space will be used primarily as a grow space.

The internal panelling is ordered and should be ready on time for construction. Still figuring out the entry/exit door, they are pricey. SH are much cheaper but locating one nearby has not happened as yet.

All grow eqquipment will be powered by removable electric leads instead of hard wiring. I played around with the idea of hard wiring, but cleaning, and repurposing the space led me to removable options. Cost saving should mean more resources to fit out. In addition if I move to small grows, or split off a space for seedlings, clones, veg or flower I wont be fixed to a single electrical point, the entire space will be free to use.

I think this with the supplement of the sizeable greenhouse should be a complete revolution. Its on me and genetics for results at that point.

Estimate of day 1 is 10 weeks to go.

@Trala has convinced me Barneys genetics are excellent, and this is focus of the direction I intend to run for preference of indoor space. The rest of the landed genetics will be side projects to add variety to jars.

Landed enough to get going immediately, and more on the way. Shout out to @CoffeeShopSeeds who have kept the genetics and seed supply up to a couple growers via my orders, and with orders pending. They have been my source of Barneys thus far.

Couldn't go the early crow, but hopefully these have set in enough to get excited.

Im a gardner first, a grower second. These fingerlimes are a lesson in patience, they wont set fruit for at least 2 years.

They are getting easier to buy, but still quite rare. Both plants (sharing a pot) have set in fruit. Not sure if it was lack of pollination or temps too high, but this lot finally set.

I get more excited about this than bud. Steering a plant that to fruit over a couple seasons is great for the soul, between this and the pineberries the future looks good.

Screenshot_20220326-155126_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220326-155215_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220326-155139_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220326-155154_Gallery.jpg

They look healthy man!
Cheers Bro. Its kinda weird, they would be early for any real fade, but they seem kinda dry, almost straw like. I think were due for some food, they really started tipping into a light green.

The colour change, smell, and dryness is a bit early, still popping pistils.

Hard to keep up with an unknown reg variety, its just best guessing.

Operation Stay Under The Radar was this morning, had to tuck the 4 backyard girls away as contractors are coming.

I know one of them from way back, brothers with a friend of mine.

Pain in the butt, but got them moved in the dark and covered.

Im sure old mate when he came to quote spotted the autos, and he walked around taking in some big deep inhales, better not to risk it.

They are prime smell window, the old girl over the back for sure wont miss them if she waters her lawn today, but shes an old cool cat, Ive seen her blaze at their parties.

Operation Stay Under The Radar was this morning, had to tuck the 4 backyard girls away as contractors are coming.

I know one of them from way back, brothers with a friend of mine.

Pain in the butt, but got them moved in the dark and covered.

Im sure old mate when he came to quote spotted the autos, and he walked around taking in some big deep inhales, better not to risk it.

They are prime smell window, the old girl over the back for sure wont miss them if she waters her lawn today, but shes an old cool cat, Ive seen her blaze at their parties.
People are so fucking annoying!

Especially when they are in your yard!

This is easily my favourite part of flower!

They look so pretty, Deeve.

Well done you :)

I agree, its usually the bit right before some b*tt fu**king with the weather goes on.

Me: You all look great, smell great, and I love you, and let me hug you my beautiful minxy half done girls. Mwah, mwah, mwah.

The Weather and Mother Nature: Now! F*ck him now!

Thanks Tra.

Back
Top Bottom