DV8 Reg Photo Grow For Science

Yeah nah.

Anything you can fuck up, I can next level fuck up. I got these girls all the way to almost success.

Exhibit A

You know what, I see your call and raise you this.

Me trimming. WTF was that? Oh a seed. Figures .

Later me. You gotta be fucking kidding.

Just before getting ready to cry. Fucking c*nt. This is fucked.

Old mate must have threw around his load like a 17 year old with a locked room and a private internet connection and no job.

Gutted. Like legit Fuck it could not have gone worse. Total fail.

100% gonna need some time to process this. Like I wanna be the optimist and say hey, its ok man, you got femmed genetics for days! But something broke inside me and will need mending. I think Im a little in shock.

Well look its not Cancer, but its raw. Like how fucking stupid could I be. Argh. Waste. What a fucking waste.

Im gonna theow them all over the neighbourhood like Old mate Santa on the back of a firetruck at Xmas.

Fuck.

You know what, I see your call and raise you this.

Me trimming. WTF was that? Oh a seed. Figures .

Later me. You gotta be fucking kidding.

Just before getting ready to cry. Fucking c*nt. This is fucked.

Old mate must have threw around his load like a 17 year old with a locked room and a private internet connection and no job.

Gutted. Like legit Fuck it could not have gone worse. Total fail.

100% gonna need some time to process this. Like I wanna be the optimist and say hey, its ok man, you got femmed genetics for days! But something broke inside me and will need mending. I think Im a little in shock.

Well look its not Cancer, but its raw. Like how fucking stupid could I be. Argh. Waste. What a fucking waste.

Im gonna theow them all over the neighbourhood like Old mate Santa on the back of a firetruck at Xmas.

Fuck.
DV8 my friend don't be so hard on yourself.
You did a fantastic job.
That was a lot of work and you should be proud. :cheesygrinsmiley:
There are things out of our control, and the rest we do the best we can.
Live and learn but we are only human.
Great work my friend. :bravo:
When are you moving?

Stay safe
Bill

DV8 my friend don't be so hard on yourself.
You did a fantastic job.
That was a lot of work and you should be proud. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks Bill.
There are things out of our control, and the rest we do the best we can.
Live and learn but we are only human.
Look I hear you mate, live and learn. Getting to line and realising was just a punch in d*ck. After drying and all, oh its almost funny. Almost.

Tomorrow's another day.
Great work my friend. :bravo:
When are you moving?

Stay safe
Bill
Look I wanna say May but its still a wait and see. Gas connections are way behind. Zero work got done on time in the last 2 weeks. But look all things considered, to give you an answer hopefully a couple months and should be in.

Better May than June, and better June than July. Build contract lasts till late June, and we wouldnt be the first they have had to pay for running over date.

Like its nuts out there atm. I see it every day in my builders work, the group I work for, so its not a surprise.

Every day is one closer to the keys. Gets me up in the morning!

Cheers mate.

Thanks Bill.

Look I hear you mate, live and learn. Getting to line and realising was just a punch in d*ck. After drying and all, oh its almost funny. Almost.

Tomorrow's another day.

Look I wanna say May but its still a wait and see. Gas connections are way behind. Zero work got done on time in the last 2 weeks. But look all things considered, to give you an answer hopefully a couple months and should be in.

Better May than June, and better June than July. Build contract lasts till late June, and we wouldnt be the first they have had to pay for running over date.

Like its nuts out there atm. I see it every day in my builders work, the group I work for, so its not a surprise.

Every day is one closer to the keys. Gets me up in the morning!

Cheers mate.
Fantastic, I hope it gets done soon.
Material issues here are a nightmare and cost $$$$ crazy.
How much space are you going to have for your hobbie? ;)

Stay safe
Bill

Fantastic, I hope it gets done soon.
Material issues here are a nightmare and cost $$$$ crazy.
Yeah just as bad here too atm.
How much space are you going to have for your hobbie? ;)

Stay safe
Bill

Well Ill have an auxiliary shed built. Its about 7m x 9, a shade under so in imp thats 23 ft x 29ft give or take.

Gotta fit my ute in and tools, but basically gonna have a mezzanine and shelves so more than enough. A cat in each hand and swing them around.

Got a little office planned, but thinking a 2.2 x 3 m space for hobby. Like 7 x 9 feet by 7 ft tall . Should be enough.

Another 10ft x 8ft greenhouse outside.

Cannot wait.

Yeah just as bad here too atm.

Well Ill have an auxiliary shed built. Its about 7m x 9, a shade under so in imp thats 23 ft x 29ft give or take.

Gotta fit my ute in and tools, but basically gonna have a mezzanine and shelves so more than enough. A cat in each hand and swing them around.

Got a little office planned, but thinking a 2.2 x 3 m space for hobby. Like 7 x 9 feet by 7 ft tall . Should be enough.

Another 10ft x 8ft greenhouse outside.

Cannot wait.
No wonder your so excited. :green_heart:
How wonderful.
That's going to be great for growing, wow.
I'm so happy for you. :cheer:

Stay safe
Bill

Awwww sorry to hear about the spooffest on your girls.

On the upside you’ll have shitty ratty arsed bush seeds for dayzzzzzzzz! LOL

Wasn’t it you who put a romantic spin on accidentally packing a seed in your cone, and the simple joy of the seed explosions of the 90’s?!

Anyway my advice, not that you asked. I’m the master of fuck ups. Give yourself a quick punch to the dick, grimace, dust yourself off and start again.

If multiple ounces of pregnant buds is the worst thing to happen to you today, it’s still a good day.

Chin up bruv.

Hoo roo.

Awwww sorry to hear about the spooffest on your girls.

On the upside you’ll have shitty ratty arsed bush seeds for dayzzzzzzzz! LOL
Well that makes me feel way better.
Wasn’t it you who put a romantic spin on accidentally packing a seed in your cone, and the simple joy of the seed explosions of the 90’s?!
Turns out its like Happy Pants, and undercuts, better in the memories than it actually was, and certainly a trend that noones keen to bring back.
Anyway my advice, not that you asked.
Fire away.
I’m the master of fuck ups. Give yourself a quick punch to the dick, grimace, dust yourself off and start again.
Listen, for someone who takes care of people the first part seems like horrible advice! Haha.
But you're right. I have, I will.
If multiple ounces of pregnant buds is the worst thing to happen to you today, it’s still a good day.

Chin up bruv.

Hoo roo.
Todays another day. Your words of comfort are good advice, and to quote Forest Gump, Shit Happens. Wise sage.

When i get deep on it this was always an experiment, meant to be a bit of fun, which I had plenty. Just a pity about the buds.

Ill be back, and better. Cheers Tra.

Eh so today was the day. 12 oz dumped. Guess Ill always have the memories.

The legal status really needs to change. Crazy. Any how last pic of the bush girls for memories. Ive deleted everything else. Now its gone I can share.

Screenshot_20220427-184637_Gallery.jpg

Ok guys while theres still a couple plants going I think this journal has served its purpose. Thank you all who came, wild ride. Gonna close it off now. Hoo roo.
Hope to see you back growing in another journal soon. Cheers and all the best.

Yea, looking forward to seeing you in a new grow space. Soon...?

If Im honest Im looking forward to it too. I reckon theres 8 to 10 weeks. Its so difficult being at the mercy of things outside my control.
While my shed should in theory be completed by now, it wont even start until we move in.
And when that will be is still unclear.

All four still left ended up with some degree of PM, treatment and pruning seems to have been enough. But even without that in the mix, the photos are limping to the line, just faded so quickly and underfed. Be a couple ozs dry.

Will cut and hang this weekend or next.

Autos are garbage. The GG4 seems to have hit like a reveg, or maybe its the auto genes, throwing out 3 finger fans whilst in flower. Its an abomination. Should have hit the abort button.

The NL is much better but still poor. Cramped in her pot and underfed. Got that bottom up N fade. This is obv a common theme in my grows, gonna have to push those values.

Anyhow might be lucky to take a quarter between them lmao. Just havent had the heart to throw them out.

Back
Top Bottom