DV8 Reg Photo Grow For Science

I’m still a novice tbh.

Well Im no expert thats for sure.

Every day Im on here finding something out like

Shit didnt know that or
Fuck thats interesting

Pretty darn humbling.

I dont think you can ever stop learning something in this pursuit.

I should though also say this time round is confusing. They are well past 11 nodes. Theres some alternate nodes on some of the branching but in the mid levels, like 8 9 10.

Ive never been in this position before and its been pretty darn confusing

I should though also say this time round is confusing. They are well past 11 nodes. Theres some alternate nodes on some of the branching but in the mid levels, like 8 9 10.
Get some good close up pics of some of the nodes, perhaps there are no early signs to show yet, but getting reasonably good close ups is what works for me. My eyesight is now too crap to view without enlargement.

Get some good close up pics of some of the nodes, perhaps there are no early signs to show yet, but getting reasonably good close ups is what works for me. My eyesight is now too crap to view without enlargement.
Will do mate, Ill be sure to update this week when I can wiggle out of work a bit early.

My biggest worry was catching any males, but that ship sailed when they didnt show shortly after moving them.

Biggest one that replaced it is how long these will run, talking mid May if it goes the distance of say sativa leaning strain (10 to 11 weeks).

Even if the dont and go 7 to 9 might yet sail past May if they dont go to flower shortly.

I have 2 still at home, runty fuckers, Ive searched over them as well obviously like every 2nd day. Still nothing to see.

A couple of the bumps I saw earlier in the forest kids just turned out to be nodal growth, was a fucking let down.

Fuckers will have pistils before parts the way its going.......

Went out this evening, trying to dodge rain events.

Ill get pics up in morning but to summarise ;

Every one alive.
No gender yet best I can tell.
Fucking jumpy jumps had a good hard bite at one and most of the others &
Snapped (might recover) the biggest main on the biggest plant. Of fucking course.

Thats me for a Monday, See you next Tuesday.

Went out this evening, trying to dodge rain events.

Ill get pics up in morning but to summarise ;

Every one alive.
No gender yet best I can tell.
Fucking jumpy jumps had a good hard bite at one and most of the others &
Snapped (might recover) the biggest main on the biggest plant. Of fucking course.

Thats me for a Monday, See you next Tuesday.
Deeve I’m really starting to think you need someone to give you “the talk”. Boys have a Nim Nim and girls have a Nom Nom. I’ll get you some diagrams.

Can’t wait to CUNT (C U Next Tuesday as they say in the NT)

Pics
Screenshot_20220301-055143_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220301-055159_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220301-055321_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220301-055330_Gallery.jpg

Morning to all those with nice toes and beautiful grows.

Second Pic is the chomped one. Must have happened pretty soon after the last visit. Vermin, should cull the lot, but if I found a baggy and had to just wiggle down and reach for for it I would so hard to blame them.

Got dark quick, maybe one showed something discernible, looks maybe female. Get a pic up later. Its a horrible shot.

If Im honest was a bit devo about the munch to pay attention, that and mixing in the feed and dry ammendments.

Shifted a couple into taller cages, hope it helps. Might need some stock wire, aka barbed wire.

Fuckers.

A shame but that chomped one will grow nice and bushy now, hopefully the culprit doesn't return. Can you take any pics close up to the nodes? The only way I can see them is when I enlarge them up to see what is developing, some people use a loupe that is supposed to work well too. Altho my younger eyesight could do it without.

Was a windy wet getting dark day, but here what I got. One looks almost like a female, but the shots arent great under duress.

Best Ive got, rest are blurry or way too far to tell.

Hopefully this explains what I mean by making March and still fuck all to look at.
I think that's the problem, the gender structure is right there, the pics you have taken show them, but they are blurry. The 1st and 3rd pic pic appear male with a potential crab claw structure on a stalk. I think a cheap loupe that you can lean in with and squint though would help. I did a post on my journal at about the 2 month old mark trying to determine the gender of 2 Mulanje, there are some pics on what I was using to guess that I had a male and female - here.

Thanks Trala.

Yeah, these plants are like coke to them, too much is not enough. Id say they leant in until the got a tip with a grip hard enough on the stem to pull it to the edge and go nuts on as much as it could get.
Cheeky monkeys :)

They look really good :)

Congratulations on finally figuring out their sex.

Good stuff. Altho they look like they've had pistils for some time, it's a bugger if they're there and you can't see them.
True mate, these two are the ones at home, have to crawl in and look upwards, the tops end up above eye level with my top half inside and my bottom half out.

Just looked in from the top today and it was unmistakable in the afternoon light.

Good stuff. Altho they look like they've had pistils for some time, it's a bugger if they're there and you can't see them.
Stunger, he’s Victorian. Prolly from Moe tbh. They aren’t known for being bright.

Just looked in from the top today and it was unmistakable in the afternoon light.
That's great, and just what you wanted to see! To me they look quite advanced in pistils that they were probably visible a fair while ago, but no matter, you wanted girls and you got girls so all's well that ends well eh. I guess if you had procrastinated any longer in finding them then Trala would have carried out her threat to draw you some pictures.
Are they regular seeds?

Stunger, he’s Victorian. Prolly from Moe tbh. They aren’t known for being bright.
OUCH. Felt that.
Close, but my little shithole I crawled out of was much smaller and way more inbred. Not even kidding.

Victoria was a bloody awesome place up until about 10 maybe 15 years ago.
Are they regular seeds?
Yeah they all came from Reg seeds save for the autos Im running.

J had 4/4 go fem, Im 2/7 so far, but time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom