DV8's Deviance

Think it’s only you Aussies that get away with this on 420. Sledging is a cultural right 😂🤟
Man you should see the things that go through my head I dont say....

Tra gives as good as she gets

(well sledging wise at least, although Ive seen her talk up other talents)

and I know she will always love a laugh entertaining as much as I do.

Think it’s only you Aussies that get away with this on 420. Sledging is a cultural right 😂🤟
Don’t worry, took a lot of posters a good while to understand bogan Australiana! I was barely tolerated my first 6 months here. Too loud, too sweary, too uncouth. But I’ve found my peeps, thank fuck.

And exactly! You should know. Poms basically invented sledge banter.

Day 9

Shirley
Annie
Tori
IMG_20220924_080641.jpg

All 3 just keep ticking along. From here I think the 3 photo girls will just go to weekly updates.

Shirley keeps powering on. Always wanting more from my girls, so far so good. I think this week they will get their groove on.

Day 9

Shirley
Annie
Tori
IMG_20220924_080641.jpg

All 3 just keep ticking along. From here I think the 3 photo girls will just go to weekly updates.

Shirley keeps powering on. Always wanting more from my girls, so far so good. I think this week they will get their groove on.
Grooving along nicely. :thumb:
Love the sunset.
Hope everything is going well.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Day 16 (+15 dlh)

Tori (White Widow)
IMG_20221001_205022.jpg

Annie (Zkittlez)
IMG_20221001_205321.jpg

Shirley (Zkittlez)
IMG_20221001_205212.jpg

Girls are not only bottom of pot, but creeping around them. All credit to mycos (Great White) + good temps + daily moisture levels in check.

I will top with some Back Country Blend Veg tomorrow.

Tori is just bland, but the Zkittlez girls are sweet smelling, like lollies, or in plant terms, sweet like gardenias. No funk, just sickly sweet. Quite pleasant.

Shirley is well out in front overall.

Tori short and stocky with tight nodes, big factors being smaller pot size and way close to clone light.

Annie is ok, but not as good as her siblings.

When I had them in seed I did give one of the Zkittlez a bit of a wiggle, to see if they were alive. Maybe I made Annies taproot a bit fragile.

Even needing new pots (140s) Im just pushing them as height in tent is limited. I need wide small pots.

Idealy the should go out of tent, but to get veg hours they need to stay. Ill know for next run. Beyond 2 weeks is pushing it.

They been bent and in LST to build stem strength.

Still thinking clones, but Shirley might be the sole donor. Shes robust, beautiful veg note, and most likely to reach donor stature first.

Not entirely sure how long to continue veg, 30 days seems right, not sure I can keep the height down to do it though.

Shed still unfinished (🤬🤬) but I figure something out to make everything work.

Mrs DV8 still doesn't know they exist, so Mums the word.

Day 16 (+15 dlh)

Tori (White Widow)
IMG_20221001_205022.jpg

Annie (Zkittlez)
IMG_20221001_205321.jpg

Shirley (Zkittlez)
IMG_20221001_205212.jpg

Girls are not only bottom of pot, but creeping around them. All credit to mycos (Great White) + good temps + daily moisture levels in check.

I will top with some Back Country Blend Veg tomorrow.

Tori is just bland, but the Zkittlez girls are sweet smelling, like lollies, or in plant terms, sweet like gardenias. No funk, just sickly sweet. Quite pleasant.

Shirley is well out in front overall.

Tori short and stocky with tight nodes, big factors being smaller pot size and way close to clone light.

Annie is ok, but not as good as her siblings.

When I had them in seed I did give one of the Zkittlez a bit of a wiggle, to see if they were alive. Maybe I made Annies taproot a bit fragile.

Even needing new pots (140s) Im just pushing them as height in tent is limited. I need wide small pots.

Idealy the should go out of tent, but to get veg hours they need to stay. Ill know for next run. Beyond 2 weeks is pushing it.

They been bent and in LST to build stem strength.

Still thinking clones, but Shirley might be the sole donor. Shes robust, beautiful veg note, and most likely to reach donor stature first.

Not entirely sure how long to continue veg, 30 days seems right, not sure I can keep the height down to do it though.

Shed still unfinished (🤬🤬) but I figure something out to make everything work.

Mrs DV8 still doesn't know they exist, so Mums the word.
Playing with fire. :rofl:
Hope your doing well my friend.

Stay safe

Gardenias, yes :)
Your training is starting out so well!
What are 140s in pot size? I think you can manage to keep them low without going too wide. I had mine in 20 L fabric grow bags, with 30mm diameter and their roots filled nicely, giving them a girth and height I could manage in my limited indoor space.

Gardenias, yes :)
Your training is starting out so well!
What are 140s in pot size?
140mm, so approx 1 Litre.
I think you can manage to keep them low without going too wide. I had mine in 20 L fabric grow bags, with 30mm diameter and their roots filled nicely, giving them a girth and height I could manage in my limited indoor space.
All that is true with an open height tent, but the clone tent is only like 450 high (45cm), its wide, but low.

In the 3 ft tent I have, no problemo, but yeah clone tent is only one available right now.

Okay, now I understand the height constraints. Is that 1 L an intermediate pot? Or, is that going to be determined by the state of readiness of the new shed?

Okay, now I understand the height constraints. Is that 1 L an intermediate pot? Or, is that going to be determined by the state of readiness of the new shed?
Yeah the clone tent is my only real means of keeping a veg state at 18 hours.

Dawn to dusk is 13.

Given the shed construction isnt done and still needing plumbing (plumber) before certification (inspector, + permit issue time) my guess is the clone tent is my only choice for at least a couple more weeks.

Power can be brought from house but need wiring from an electrician. Given I dont want contractors in my grow space, theres potential for more time to pass.

Its poorly thought out haha. And the result of delays beyond my control.

No need to abort just yet, but topping and low profile pots are really my only ways to buy time, unless I put them into flower or keep them restricted indefinitely until everyone else has concluded their part.

If it runs too deep Ill hand them off to veg elsewhere.

The Shed is Built....

The Shed is Built....

The mfkn Shed is Built!!!!

Countdown is on to dedicated grow space....Plumber, Sparky, and permit all lined up. If they work in lock step 2 to 3 weeks.

:party:

Played plumber this arvo will again tomorrow then probably top them.

Heres the girls tonight. Will take proper pics tomorrow and update.

20221007_231828.jpg
20221007_231837.jpg
20221007_231840.jpg
Nothing wrong with those pics, beautiful. :rofl:
Keep up the good work Amigo. :ciao:
Take care.

Stay safe

Strolled out to check on them after I wrote that yesterday... omg.

20221009_212338.jpg

Bit early for droughting.....

Im going to give one of the Zkittlez away to a mate, probably Annie as shes lesser than her sibling Shirley.
20221009_212341.jpg

I have no idea how she will go outdoors but honestly I have way more beans than I need, and my mate wants to try growing a half way decent outdoor girl this year.

After the last few days Im thinking it couldnt hurt. He will have more time for her.

I'll focus on Tori and Shirley and try and get some clones from them as I grow them out outdoors.
20221009_212350.jpg

Then the Barneys Ive been wanting to try can have a proper run inside a tent, start to finish.

Ok, Annie is shipping out this weekend.

Shed inspection tomorrow fingers crossed. Damn they got booked in fast. Should have wished for the million.

Poor Shirley copped light burn.

Veges are in for spring in new beds. Honestly the greenhouse has been a revelation. Have tomatoes, blueberries, 2 types of strawberries and zucchinis all in flower/fruiting.

Getting close to my dream of a bowl of pineberries.

Cucumbers, Spaghetti melon, Capsicums, pumpkins, grapes, sunflowers, and the cat plants (mint, nip, grass) all coming good too. As well as new tommys, pineberries, in seedling.

I do love my canna. But fuck I love gardening only a wee bit less. If they ever stop me growing my girls Ill be sad, but Ill never stop gardening.

Back
Top Bottom