DV8's Deviance

6BEF11FB-A35C-4867-83CA-EC9CB75C4B6E.jpeg

Had a bit of time yesterday for the indoor girls.

Topped Shirley. Got the carhooks on her.

Put Tori in a bigger pot, and fed all 3, but Ill up the dose now the right info has been given.

Toris roots were absolutely bound. Couldnt fit another in.

Both Shirley and Annie have already hit the bottom of the pots. Im stoked with the mycos.

Beyond this size theres less benefits.

They are/were all at the 7th node at least. Kept 5 on Shirley, but she did have strong first node growth.

Hoping to keep them just in a controlled veg state until shed is ready which should be a week, maybe a bit longer. Have a small tent they could stay in, and go to greenhouse around contractors.

Depends on if I paint the floors or not. I should, but Im so keen to use it Im thinking of not bothering.

Our city just been through major floods, worst on record.

We are safe, dry, zero issues, having friends displaced staying with us.

Once things go back to somewhat normal Ill catch up.

Take care out there and be good to each other.
Ngl I saw it on the news and instantly thought of you and tra. Hope you and yours ok mate 🙏

Ngl I saw it on the news and instantly thought of you and tra. Hope you and yours ok mate 🙏
We are 100% ok mate, but most people not so lucky.

We are doing our best to make sure the pets and people are taken care of, Ive got a 2 man canoe delivering food, water etc, and helping a lady out with her prescription medication as shes stranded.

I feel a bit of guilt and helplessness seeing it as it is, but we will try and do what we can while its upon us. It will just take the collective acts that seem small to make a big difference.

Thanks for your thoughts mate.

So sorry to see the floods in Vico.

The hard work and heartbreak is still ahead of you. No doubt in the coming days everyday Australians will whip the hat around and get your town some much needed cash for resources needed.

Times like these thoughts and prayers do fuck all. A flood appeal is what you guys need, and no doubt Nick Cave will be calling in some favours and be putting something together.

I will open my purse :)

Hey Deeve, glad you guys are fairing ok with the water, hope others are soon on their feet again.
Cheers mate, means more than you know just to hear it.
The plants are looking really nice and healthy, keep doing what you're doing, all the best.
Thanks fella.

Ok so things are slowly getting back to some sort of normal.

Been a crazy few days.

Moved the photo girls into the shed. They have had fuck all ventilation as our house guests just keep coming and going. Sigh.

That said the three plants and clone attempt are still going on.

If these fuckers ever leave Ill do a proper update. Like Im all for helping out, but with just the wife and 2 cats it feels crowded, let alone a few days of extra people with no end in sight.

First hot shower I get will be a treat.

Take care out there.

Cheers.
20221019_194851.jpg

Back
Top Bottom