DV8's Deviance

Congrats on the new space man. It's going to be fun filling that up ;)
Thank you mate. Your setup definitely inspires me to think about controlling the area and environment.

Hopefully I can walk some ways along the same path and achieve similar results.

Whilst having a great time doing it!
Wow, I can relate to the emotion of it all. That shed is going to be amazing. It already is. The plants look great too.
Thanks Carmen. Whenever you drop by you always have something nice and/or positive to say, which often makes me smile.

Day 3 (+8 dlh)

Shirley, Tori, Annie. (L to R).
IMG_20220917_134248.jpg

Idle hands due to poor weather makes me want to fuss over the girls, these three and their stepsisters.

Theres so little to do but look at them really haha.

Ive raised them as high as practical, trying to ensure additional heat is transferred to the root zone, placing them on a grow dome lid.

Despite the temps not being ideal (17/18c) they are still moving toward developing the first true set of leaves.

Annie looked the worst from her emergence, but over all they look like they are adjusting and wanting to do good things. You can make out her leaf tip deformity clearly as she spreads. Im sure she will go beautifully.

Once those tiny roots get down and busy Im sure they will do just fine.

They are a beautiful green, and in the same seedling mix as the Autos, so Im not worried about how they will go, everything in good time.

Forgive me being sappy, but growing again is truly a pleasure.

They are a beautiful green, and in the same seedling mix as the Autos, so Im not worried
Three beautiful youngsters, happy as can be...
Well done, Deeve!

Nice greenhouse! Will it be heated/cooled inside?

Nice greenhouse!
Thanks Hashgirl. Ill never construct another though mind. If we sell it stays lol.
Will it be heated/cooled inside?
Well we are creeping into Spring so it will be fine for a bit.

Its a long way from a power source, even the shed will be a cpl grand to set up properly and I was smart enough to have that ready when the house supply went in waiting to be extended.

The footprint of the shed roof is significant though, and theres no restrictions on what you can power using solar provided the installation is done in a licensed manner.

So maybe next winter I will heat it using that power source, but for now no heating or cooling. Its efficient enough to extend the vegetable and fruit grow season though which is enough advantage for now.

Ok, well it was rain, passing sun rain, passing sun, heavy rain etc so it was an inside day.

Good chance to tidy up, and catch up before the 5 girls get me caught in an ongoing loop of things to do.

Did uppot the Autos after getting soils up to temp. Roots were strong, poor Chrissy kind of flopped into her new home though.

Mixed more soil for their final homes. Picked up 50L bag of perlite and grow bags out of storage, and nutes from J.

Followed directions and everyone got a feed.

The Auto girls got 2 grams. The Photo girls got 1/2 gram.

Time will tell if I got that right.

Shifted a new larger base into the clone tent, used to make it easy to clean, slightly reflective, a bit warmer in surface temp, but mostly to stop the pots being on the concrete floor during the overnight lows.

Rearranged them and they all had a drink.

As long as I dont kill them Im sure they are ready to grow and meet their next targets.

Little Shirley just seemed to be a bit ahead of her siblings.

Going to be a busy couple days coming up, super happy they are up to date and I can get out of their way.

Day 5 (+12 dlh)

Shirley (Zkittlez)
IMG_20220919_174311.jpg

Tori (White Widow)
IMG_20220919_174220.jpg

Annie (Zkittlez)
IMG_20220919_174132.jpg

Girls are beginning to come into their own so individual pics.

As much as I wanted Tori (White Widow) to go hard shes behind the others. Not to matter, I just really wanted to see a nice WW grow.

Keep giving them manipulation along the stems to get them tough, they will be outdoors girls eventually.

Better weather coming so the Greenhouse will soon be a second home during the day.

They all look healthy. Do you have a fan blowing on them to help strengthen the stems?

Day 7.

Shirley is out in front of the other two. All 3 went up a size today. Great White for all 3 today, because I remembered. I didnt push their stems too deep, just a downward adjustment on all. I dont think they will get so leggy as they did immediately.

Although the root structures were smallish, with the Autos starting their time mostly outdoors, room in clone tent wont be as pressing issue.

The smell is too much with all 5, really though its the Auto girls creating the problem. I cant recall having such small plants getting so heavy so quickly.

Missed the chance to put a measurement on them, all 3 are up to second node growth though. Its behind where Id like, still, plenty of time.

They will get some sun in the next few days as the weather improves and I have time to move them back and forth.

Look I couldn’t help but notice you’re waaaaaaay out when it comes to the correct zone to bury your stem.

Hope you do better with your wife bruv. If you need help, I can teach you… but I’d have to charge.

6A9E2567-F394-4AA2-A67C-76E81FEC34A6.jpeg

If I need to bury her Ill be sure to get in touch.

Also I think shes past having a flower, but I guess you never know.
Think it’s only you Aussies that get away with this on 420. Sledging is a cultural right 😂🤟

Back
Top Bottom