DV8's Deviance

Also if anyone knows a tent manufacturer that wants to send me a replacement for my flower one Id be grateful.

Honestly its the most cumbersome, problem child, ill designed tent, other than its dimensions.

Tonight the zipper started being a complete pita. Sadly its not like its even the cheapest one on the market, which have worked much better than this one.

Im ready to burn it. Seriously, wouldnt even give it away and cause some other poor soul the burden.

So sponsors your move.

Like Im set for everything else I could possibly need including genetics, just a tent.

Ill settle for a suggestion if anyone can recommend. Imma need one. Its days are numbered.

Maybe, just maybe Zkittlez baby is gonna make it.

I need some order in my life, feels like a full time job just keeping up with the girls, how anyone with full time hours does any more than a couple is amazing to me.

Right so pics

IMG_20221109_213039.jpg

Chrissy ^

IMG_20221109_213419.jpg

Shirley (Gorilla Zkittlez) Left,
Tori (White Widow) Right

IMG_20221109_213536.jpg

TL (Watermelon Zkittlez Barney's Farm)
BL (Zkittlez)
TR (Blueberry)
BR (GDP)

Any name suggestions? Female musicians or entertainers preferably.

Any how Babies are up and already fucking leggy.

Me to me: straight under the clone light. Good job mate.

Me yesterday: You've got to be kidding.

*Exhale*

Anyhow.

Chrissy just keeps going. I love her smell, her look, her little glitter.

Look Barney's isnt gonna come knock on my door, nor is anyones biggest auto title under threat, haha, but shes a gorgeous jewel little plant.

Im hanging out for her and Adalita to finish.

Adalita has really started to stack up, maybe the supercropping lit a fire. And those budsites that were never meant to grow have just gone boom. I should have left them. Thats my lesson this time around.

Veg girls repotted & given a feed then after pics a haircut. Everyone looking happy.
How about Janice after Janice Joplin. :thumb:
Your doing great managing your time, nthe girls look great Amigo.
Hope you get a minute to relax a bit soon.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Maybe, just maybe Zkittlez baby is gonna make it.

I need some order in my life, feels like a full time job just keeping up with the girls, how anyone with full time hours does any more than a couple is amazing to me.

Right so pics

IMG_20221109_213039.jpg

Chrissy ^

IMG_20221109_213419.jpg

Shirley (Gorilla Zkittlez) Left,
Tori (White Widow) Right

IMG_20221109_213536.jpg

TL (Watermelon Zkittlez Barney's Farm)
BL (Zkittlez)
TR (Blueberry)
BR (GDP)

Any name suggestions? Female musicians or entertainers preferably.

Any how Babies are up and already fucking leggy.

Me to me: straight under the clone light. Good job mate.

Me yesterday: You've got to be kidding.

*Exhale*

Anyhow.

Chrissy just keeps going. I love her smell, her look, her little glitter.

Look Barney's isnt gonna come knock on my door, nor is anyones biggest auto title under threat, haha, but shes a gorgeous jewel little plant.

Im hanging out for her and Adalita to finish.

Adalita has really started to stack up, maybe the supercropping lit a fire. And those budsites that were never meant to grow have just gone boom. I should have left them. Thats my lesson this time around.

Veg girls repotted & given a feed then after pics a haircut. Everyone looking happy.
Omg they are so much work aye!

I have six of the motherfuckers little darlings and a full time job.

Kk, if you’re looking for names, I have one but it’s not traditionally female. Lol. Don’t worry tho, it’s not Bruce.

My favourite band atm is called The Hunna, and after a bit of googling I have discovered the lead singers nickname is Tino, short for Valentino. So my suggestion (not that you need to take it lol) would be Tino for the Watermelon Zkittkes.

And peeps, if you haven’t listened to these kids play, they are lyrical geniuses. Well I think they are.

I literally listen to this song every single day. I can’t get enough of them. They seem to put many of my life’s choices both good and bad into melodies. I think a good melody can make even your worst choices feel okay and make your heart soar coz babe, I’m all about the trama lol.

Righto, so here goes.

Blueberry.

Welcome to Ella, named for Ella Hooper of Killing Heidi.
TBH never really liked their music that much, but Ella is a sweet, grounded lady, and had a big voice. My crush on her post Killing Heidi is well known, often referring to her as my second wife. Blueberry to mark her sweetness and wild blue (among others) streaked hair she rocked back in the day.

Grand Daddy Purple.
Welcome to Janice, as in Janice Joplin.
Unforgettable voice, and an icon of an era. She was loud not just on stage but in her actions. Much could be said, in stark contrast to what was a tragic end to her life, remembered mostly for the life she brought, not the swift and tragic ending. Named for GDP, as she was an OG female standout from a long but defined generational era of incredible artists and music. Great choice Bill.

Watermelon Zkittlez.
Welcome to Tino, named for Valentino.
Actually many websites name Ryan, but obviously its used interchangeably.
Tra is correct, The Hunna really does have some great songs, epic lyrics wrapped up in a rock delivery. They bring an energy, a rawness all their own, and lyrics that get under your skin and on playback. Great choice T, for the girl Ive really wanted from the group, fitting she should have a standout name.

Zkittlez
Welcome to Hayley, after Hayley Williams from Paramore.
Hayley broke into the modern pop punk scene with Paramore so powerfully the bands sound is recognised by the mainstream. Inspiring a generation of young female talent to follow in a path she helped illuminate. Many a day I heard Hayley played out in our household, and she is the female vocalist on pop hit " Airplanes".
Often reviled, as breakthrough icons can endure, Hayley has stuck to her direction and unapologetically kept on keeping on.
Zkittlez named for Hayley for her wild colour choices, and likeability.

20221111_140609.jpg
20221111_120109.jpg
20221111_120123.jpg
20221111_120201.jpg
20221111_115943.jpg
20221111_115949.jpg
20221111_115929.jpg
20221111_115923.jpg

Put the wine bottle in for you @Trala .

I myself love a sense of scale. I know they are the nicest set of plants Ive grown, the autos look great in flower, cant wait for harvest,

And the photo girls are solid, great colour, building, even, and have multiple tops. If I can bring them home Ill be happy as a tester run while Im honing technique and environmental control. Hard to believe I just gave them a haicut cpl days ago, hardly notice.

Jinxed myself, daring to get excited.

Got spidermites in Flower tent on Chrissy, which I find a bit embarrassing.

Ill have to treat her, they look like its been a few days at least.

Hoping the dont get to the veg girls. I looked over them, looked mite free, but its so hard to tell.

If Chrissy was closer Id just chop, and I really havent ruled it out yet.

Cant help but wonder if they came in from the equipment and I didnt clean thoroughly enough, were dormant from her outdoor time, or crept in through the shed and into tent as neither are perfectly sealed.

Whatever the cause its a blow. I cant just put the brakes on my grow/s, but Id like to.

Man looks like you got a good little system sorted. Hearing about those spider mites is a problem. If you can remove those nice sized vegging plants to safety it would be well worth it as they still have 2+ months before even fully flowered.
Good thing you have found them relatively early aswell, You dont want this turning into a disaster 1-2months down the track. But ye it does need treating or it just goes from bad to worse.

Apart from that your LST training looks very nice and the plant shape is on point, very even canopy

Ran out of time for spraying, but I did get the spray.

Heres veg girls
20221113_215732.jpg
20221113_215742.jpg

And the little ones in new pots.

20221113_215059.jpg

Its been a definite secondary concern today, have time off (for good behaviour 🤔),
So will try and get everything and everyone sorted out in coming days including some sort of halfway decent updates.

On the bright side almost finished the grow room, clean area, and mezzanine. Fuck its been a mission. So close. Then the real organisation and order can begin.

Gonna redirect extraction lines, and possibly instal an A/C, and final mount all control boxes and boards in an enclosed wall cabinet or two. Cant wait.

Jinxed myself, daring to get excited.

Got spidermites in Flower tent on Chrissy, which I find a bit embarrassing.

Ill have to treat her, they look like its been a few days at least.

Hoping the dont get to the veg girls. I looked over them, looked mite free, but its so hard to tell.

If Chrissy was closer Id just chop, and I really havent ruled it out yet.

Cant help but wonder if they came in from the equipment and I didnt clean thoroughly enough, were dormant from her outdoor time, or crept in through the shed and into tent as neither are perfectly sealed.

Whatever the cause its a blow. I cant just put the brakes on my grow/s, but Id like to.
Did you learn nothing from my War on Nits grow ordeal?

We’re Australian bruv. The bugs come for us in summer!

Ran out of time for spraying, but I did get the spray.

Heres veg girls
20221113_215732.jpg
20221113_215742.jpg

And the little ones in new pots.

20221113_215059.jpg

Its been a definite secondary concern today, have time off (for good behaviour 🤔),
So will try and get everything and everyone sorted out in coming days including some sort of halfway decent updates.

On the bright side almost finished the grow room, clean area, and mezzanine. Fuck its been a mission. So close. Then the real organisation and order can begin.

Gonna redirect extraction lines, and possibly instal an A/C, and final mount all control boxes and boards in an enclosed wall cabinet or two. Cant wait.
They look great!

Tho I think I need to discuss watering. Serious question, do you actually know how to water a plant?

L O L L I N G !

PS get them sprayed. If it had of been me I would have been up till sparrow farts getting them sprayed. My Nit Saga of 2021 still tramatises me!

They look great!
Cheers T.
Tho I think I need to discuss watering. Serious question, do you actually know how to water a plant?

L O L L I N G !
Of course.

Step 1. Get water
Step 2. Get plant
Step 3. Waterboard/drown them, wait 2 weeks, repeat.

PS get them sprayed. If it had of been me I would have been up till sparrow farts getting them sprayed. My Nit Saga of 2021 still tramatises me!
Yeah look when I got in after 11pm I didnt feel guilty it wasnt done.

Few hours Ill have it done. Wanted daylight and to be thorough.

Sprayed today, but honestly I think its best just to cut my losses, fuckers, otherwise, just my thinking, Ill get stuck in an endless loop of treatment for the sake of a few buds, maybe an oz if Im lucky.

Against a perpetual grow. Think Ill arm myself with the right treatments before proceeding.

Going to take a couple of clones from the veg plants before I flip.

The few still incubating seem to be somewhere between not dead but not growing, like suspended animation.

I havent given up on them yet, time for some sisters to make some sibling rivalry occur though.

I am just relieved you’re not one to overreact.

Deeve *screaming*: FAAAAAAAK! I see a few spidermites on my plants! Wife! Get the cat and pack one bag! And pass me my lighter!

7701D1E2-102F-4A9F-82DE-78A01A5814FD.jpeg

So written summary.

Took two veg clones, made custom clone domes, pretty happy with results.

Checked Chrissy, shes still got mites, its quite an infestation and will take time to resolve. Harvest will probably come before eliminating them, but its good practice to minimise the outbreak.

I hate the idea of unwanted invasive pests taking over any of my green spaces, more importantly though, my grow area.

Went to hydro store and lightened pockets.

Got medium, hygrometers, harvest things, flower mite spray (thanks @Trala ), and a new tent, mirroring current size.

Gave the tents a tidy and cleaned up.

Put finishing touches on enclosed electrical boxes internally, just need a paint and final mounting once hardlines are in.

So now I have spray Ill let Chrissy run, figure she has a week or so to go. Adalita just a little behind, which is surprising given she gets 4 hours less dlh a day.

Ill put new tent up and set flower tent connections and readings up outside of tent this time. Once auto is done Ill retire that shit centreline zip tent to a back up status. Ill give it a good clean in and out before putting in dry storage, although Ive contemplated burning it quite vigorously.

Ive got hints of cat piss from time to time, so certainly wont hurt.

Still got ducting reroute to do, AC to get, and also get the support boards under the two small tents on wheels so I can move and flip them around. Its super tight in the room so it will help immensely.

All in all Im getting close to how I want things set up.

Sparky (number 2!!!) hopefully turns up tomorrow to assess job. Fingers crossed hardlines wont be too far away.

I hope you get the mites gone... what is the active ingredient in the spray if I may ask? We usually find that brand names differ here. It sounds like you are making good progress all round, and you've battled the odds admirably with the starter plants. Nice to see, Deev. The veg plants are looking beautifully round and full.

I hope you get the mites gone... what is the active ingredient in the spray if I may ask? We usually find that brand names differ here. It sounds like you are making good progress all round, and you've battled the odds admirably with the starter plants. Nice to see, Deev. The veg plants are looking beautifully round and full.
This is the spray.

I think it is equivalent to the yanks Safers.

I totes rate it.

And Deeve don’t forget to rinse after treating. Shed told me it’s a must.

Ok pics tell a story.

Chrissy (GZ Auto).
IMG_20221115_222941.jpg
IMG_20221115_223102.jpg

Veg girls.
Shirley (Zkittlez) L
Tori (White Widow) R
IMG_20221115_223344.jpg

Clones ( (WW top, Zkittlez bottom)
Seedlings.
Bottom L Blueberry (Ella)
Top L GDP (Janice)