Girls are happy. :thumb:
I always your pics.
Thanks dusk right?
Got any at dawn? hehe
Take care my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Righto, so heres the update.

Both Autos are creeping up to finish line.

Rerouted extraction lines, but I might add an extraction filter to the veg tent yet.

I think Ill put Chrissy out to finish her life outside, the veg girls are just crowding each other.

Will take down centreline zip tent Chrissy is in and replace.

Secured box, and Ill get another today. So nice to have leads all streamlined and labelled. Once I swap phones Ill leave one in shed for power scheduling and to run grow cycle/feed charts.

Veg girls and seedlings got soil top ups.

Tino (WZ) and Ella (BB) are powering along. So happy with them. The other two are still finding their feet.

All seedlings have nice tight nodes. That clone light is a winner. I want short wide plants with as many even budsites as practical. Its work, to pay attention, Im up for the challenge.

The veg testers look almost like what Im looking for.

OG clones arent dead.

New clones using @Trala Method she was nice enough to document for me seem to be a lot better, so we wait and see. Took 1x WW, 1 x Zkittlez.

Adalita is slowly stacking. She still has her sweet smell, like weed and lollies, so nice to breathe her in.

Chrissy is way down the other end, reminds me of bong hits in the 90s, and sitting on the couch for a few hours. Some will go to a mate, and the rest bar a scoob or twos worth to my daughter for making brownies, of which she is a star. Definitely looking forward to Xmas dessert this year haha!

The mites are still in force. Fuckers.

Overall progress is steady. Pretty soon the big jobs will be done, and I can go back to casually enjoying a perpetual grow, at least thats the aim.

Righto, so heres the update.

Both Autos are creeping up to finish line.

Rerouted extraction lines, but I might add an extraction filter to the veg tent yet.

I think Ill put Chrissy out to finish her life outside, the veg girls are just crowding each other.

Will take down centreline zip tent Chrissy is in and replace.

Secured box, and Ill get another today. So nice to have leads all streamlined and labelled. Once I swap phones Ill leave one in shed for power scheduling and to run grow cycle/feed charts.

Veg girls and seedlings got soil top ups.

Tino (WZ) and Ella (BB) are powering along. So happy with them. The other two are still finding their feet.

All seedlings have nice tight nodes. That clone light is a winner. I want short wide plants with as many even budsites as practical. Its work, to pay attention, Im up for the challenge.

The veg testers look almost like what Im looking for.

OG clones arent dead.

New clones using @Trala Method she was nice enough to document for me seem to be a lot better, so we wait and see. Took 1x WW, 1 x Zkittlez.

Adalita is slowly stacking. She still has her sweet smell, like weed and lollies, so nice to breathe her in.

Chrissy is way down the other end, reminds me of bong hits in the 90s, and sitting on the couch for a few hours. Some will go to a mate, and the rest bar a scoob or twos worth to my daughter for making brownies, of which she is a star. Definitely looking forward to Xmas dessert this year haha!

The mites are still in force. Fuckers.

Overall progress is steady. Pretty soon the big jobs will be done, and I can go back to casually enjoying a perpetual grow, at least thats the aim.
Hope you can settle into a routine soon.
Setting up a Perpetual takes a lot more work to start.
But once running should ease up on you.
I ran 55 two flower rooms harvest every 4 weeks.
I've got a simple effective clone method in my Gorilla Glue clone thread.
I'd do 20 to 30 a month.
Take care.

Stay safe

Thanks Bill.

Yeah 95% are sunsets, usually Im too busy in morning to get a shot, and most days are ho hum.

Almost every single shot is from my backyard, Its just my way of expressing how nice it is to be here.
I knew that it's lovely.
I always enjoy your pics I tried to say, left out enjoy. Hehe
I loved getting sunrise shots it the greenhouse.
Didn't get enough though.
Love the view buddy. :high-five:
Have a great weekend.
Take care.

Stay safe

Rapidfire today.
20221119_090725.jpg

These two need a new home, or seperating. But loving all the potential budsites. Beyond ready to flip at day 67.

20221119_090509.jpg

Bigger two are pushing 4th true leaf growth. The GDP is all kinds of bubble leaves.

20221119_090532.jpg

White Widow clone finding its feet. The two recent ones look better everyday.

20221119_085429.jpg
20221119_085639.jpg
20221119_085729.jpg
20221119_085538.jpg
20221119_085829.jpg

Couple scale shots for my growmie @Trala , as you can see, no bragging rights but they are dense. Still better than my first autos lmao. Shes at 11 weeks today (77 days) and no signs of finishing. I genuinely thought itd be trim day by now.

And I got proper pot saucers too! Haha even in the greenhouse Tra.

She was keeping me honest telling me I needed to upgrade from bucket lids, not afraid to call me out!

Tents on wheels. Put extraction fan in space up. Fixed mezzanine/ceiling into place.

Thinking of pulling a late one and putting up new tent, but its pissing rain.

Sprayed Chrissy. Havent stuck my head in to see if I got a result but I drowned her twice, putting spray on, then washing off, so Im hoping.

Tra also suggested surface spray, Ill get busy tomorrow.

Thats my great love of 420. Its not sharing my plants, or making progress. Its getting help from others to make a better grow and grow space.

While aiming for best practice, everything slowly gets better, despite setbacks.

Edit: Got the new " D" zip tent up. Cant wait to change out that centreline pos in the morning. Woohoo. Might even put stickers up.

Rapidfire today.

These two need a new home, or seperating. But loving all the potential budsites. Beyond ready to flip at day 67.

Bigger two are pushing 4th true leaf growth. The GDP is all kinds of bubble leaves.

White Widow clone finding its feet. The two recent ones look better everyday.

Couple scale shots for my growmie @Trala , as you can see, no bragging rights but they are dense. Still better than my first autos lmao. Shes at 11 weeks today (77 days) and no signs of finishing. I genuinely thought itd be trim day by now.

And I got proper pot saucers too! Haha even in the greenhouse Tra.

She was keeping me honest telling me I needed to upgrade from bucket lids, not afraid to call me out!
They look just great Deeve :)

We can discuss those hideous fucking buckets you are using as pots another time..

Tent done. Separated veg girls.

Chrissy has been relegated to greenhouse.

Checked her over, trichs looked good.
20221120_114642.jpg

Thats the closest to a photo I could grab.....next time I'll tape the loupe on I think. I checked and checked and kept seeing the same thing, a good smattering of amber on the buds, and sugar leaves turned mostly amber.

Shes got that high calibre smell, and I think Im going to go snip. All her hairs have pulled in and Im done looking at her.

Its almost night and day against Adalita. Ads is still pushing pistils, and bulking and got thats hands stretched look.

Chrissy is dense, fading, looking ragged, drooping and stinking the place up.

Look if Im wrong Im wrong. Being homeless makes it easier to decide.

Short.
Fat.
Wide.
Multiple bud sites.

Thats the aim.
Tori on Left
Shirley on Right.
IMG_20221120_223912.jpg

Gave them a feed, haircut and final hooking. Im confident they fight under light heights.
Short fat and beautiful. :thumb:
Hope you are having a nice weekend. :passitleft:
Take care.

Stay safe

All the seedlings got a partial feed to catch them up.

Ella (BB) has been the first to the bottom of the pot with Tino (WZ) a wee bit behind. After all my good intentions forgot to put the Great White in. *Headslap*

Never did harvest Chrissy, giving her the benefit of the doubt. My mind went back to last years outdoors when I chopped early, figuring Ive waited this long for a proper harvest.

This time round I have the time to wait, so I guess I will.

Tori got all the hooking today, will push the last bits of nodal growth out this week and flip on weekend.

Id go now but theres some strangeness in the timing system. Either my timer is running slow, or the power on/off schedule is a bit dodgy, or both.

Found the mains switch (operated via wifi) off in middle of day the other day, then again one evening.

Ill need something reliable to cut hours and be consistent. The auto system is my preference but only if it works.

Golly I feel self concious not getting in others threads and yet typing in my own.....I do try and pack a lot in a day in my defence.

Ill get there guys, gals, Ill come by I promise!

Righto nuts and blots.

Sorted a secure outdoor area today. So the outdoors season has been green lighted. Its beyond perfect. I cant wait to start down that road.

Initial thoughts are, couple autos, and 6 to 8 photos, 2 or 3 might be from the seedlings. Gonna run with homemade self watering pots Ive been tinkering with, so Im gonna clone a few and plant some tester seeds I got, things I didnt want for indoors.

Thinking Ill put together an outdoor journal and leave my indoor girls in here, ultimately making it easier to track progress (for me).

The upshot is my tent girls will end up groomed, fawned over, and loved. Ill also put a few seeds in probs this weekend, ready to go out in Xmas/new years period. Tino will definitely get her own tent, she was destined to stay an indoors grow show from the second she emerged successfully.

Current grow, the seedlings loved a feed. They are just moving along where 24 hours not peaking on them gave me a huge smile.

Im sure we all do. We all love growing. And I LOVE growing. Tra would understand my love for plants, like treating them with care, love, feelings.

Heres them tonight at Day 17
20221123_203206.jpg

Ella (BB)
20221123_203209.jpg

Hayley (Z)
20221123_203214.jpg

Tino (WZ)
20221123_203236.jpg

Janice (GDP)

So plan is Harvest Chrissy and flip veg girls this weekend.

Oh, and as an aside my mate who got Annie said she went to pistils, which I thought would happen, and then will reveg, my assumption. Im super curious to see what happens to her. Detachment makes that wild experiment easier to hear about.

Having a ball right now.

Golly I feel self concious not getting in others threads and yet typing in my own.....I do try and pack a lot in a day in my defence.

Ill get there guys, gals, Ill come by I promise!

Righto nuts and blots.

Sorted a secure outdoor area today. So the outdoors season has been green lighted. Its beyond perfect. I cant wait to start down that road.

Initial thoughts are, couple autos, and 6 to 8 photos, 2 or 3 might be from the seedlings. Gonna run with homemade self watering pots Ive been tinkering with, so Im gonna clone a few and plant some tester seeds I got, things I didnt want for indoors.

Thinking Ill put together an outdoor journal and leave my indoor girls in here, ultimately making it easier to track progress (for me).

The upshot is my tent girls will end up groomed, fawned over, and loved. Ill also put a few seeds in probs this weekend, ready to go out in Xmas/new years period. Tino will definitely get her own tent, she was destined to stay an indoors grow show from the second she emerged successfully.

Current grow, the seedlings loved a feed. They are just moving along where 24 hours not peaking on them gave me a huge smile.

Im sure we all do. We all love growing. And I LOVE growing. Tra would understand my love for plants, like treating them with care, love, feelings.

Heres them tonight at Day 17
20221123_203206.jpg

Ella (BB)
20221123_203209.jpg

Hayley (Z)
20221123_203214.jpg

Tino (WZ)
20221123_203236.jpg

Janice (GDP)

So plan is Harvest Chrissy and flip veg girls this weekend.

Oh, and as an aside my mate who got Annie said she went to pistils, which I thought would happen, and then will reveg, my assumption. Im super curious to see what happens to her. Detachment makes that wild experiment easier to hear about.

Having a ball right now.
Don't fret Amigo. :thumb:
Life is busy we know that.
You can catch up when ther is time, no problem.
Girls look great today, nice and healthy.
Don't burn yourself out.
Get some rest.
Take care.

#Love What You Grow

Back
Top Bottom