DV8's Deviance

I had a plan. Then a good friend of mine had some free time to catch up, so we did. And it was kinda worth having the girls come second.

Ive assuaged my guilt from revelling in laughter, deep chat, and a strong bond shared. Just lifted both our spirits in a way thats hard to capture unless its the right pairing. If you dont think women can be hilarious, you've not met the right type yet. My sides still carrying it even now.

So that being the cause here they are.
20231022_183522.jpg

Once they dry a little Ill give them a good veg feed. They should colour up with new media to put roots in.

Hopefully remember the skewers tomorrow.

And go get a laugh in you!

If you dont think women can be hilarious, you've not met the right type yet. My sides still carrying it even now.
And the misogynistic play of the day goes to….

*drum roll*

DV8!

What the actual fuck? Seriously bruv. We’ve come a long way from the kitchen. Catch up mate.

from the kitchen all the way to the laundry room. a long way for sure.
jk tra ❤️ if anyone is proof that women can be hilarious it's you.
L O L L I N G !

Oiiiii I got a joke Deeve will like fo sho!

What do you say to a woman with two black eyes?
Nothing. She’s already been told twice!

And the misogynistic play of the day goes to….

*drum roll*

DV8!

What the actual fuck? Seriously bruv. We’ve come a long way from the kitchen. Catch up mate.
I dont know how we got from me finding someone so funny my sides were hurting to misogynist, but hey, if you connected the dots that way Im not here to stop you speaking out.

I actually thought it was a 'drop the women aren't funny'retoric that festers among internet land in an approachable way, guess I fucked that up if you came away with the exact opposite message.

I dont know how we got from me finding someone so funny my sides were hurting to misogynist, but hey, if you connected the dots that way Im not here to stop you speaking out.

I actually thought it was a 'drop the women aren't funny'retoric that festers among internet land in an approachable way, guess I fucked that up if you came away with the exact opposite message.
PMS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🎣

You bastard. Haha.

How dare you laugh while I figure out if this a live grenade or a prop! Either way the pin was pulled and handed to me. Savage.
PMS wasn't an abbreviation for pissing my self it was "pre menstrual stress " I was baiting Trala didn't you notice the fishing rod emoji 🤣🤣🤣
Im on your side 🤣 she must have miss understood your comment 🙂

PMS wasn't an abbreviation for pissing my self it was "pre menstrual stress " I was baiting Trala didn't you notice the fishing rod emoji 🤣🤣🤣
Im on your side 🤣 she must have miss understood your comment 🙂
I really tried to help you mate.

But if there really is a bear that's bounding through the forest, Im happy for you to be the slower runner.

No one:
Deeve: If you dont think women can be hilarious, you've not met the right type yet…

Just read as funny that’s all. I should have added some lols.

And Deeve, I thank you for allowing me to speak out.

LOLLING!
I actually don’t know anyone online that doesn’t appreciate humour whether it be delivered by a man or woman. Guess we frequent different sites.

Super sorry if you felt like I’m burning my bra over it tho. Just read as funny. The “women” part.

No one:
Deeve: If you dont think women can be hilarious, you've not met the right type yet…

Just read as funny that’s all. I should have added some lols.

And Deeve, I thank you for allowing me to speak out.

LOLLING!

I actually don’t know anyone online that doesn’t appreciate humour whether it be delivered by a man or woman. Guess we frequent different sites.

Super sorry if you felt like I’m burning my bra over it tho. Just read as funny. The “women” part.
You tell him Trala ,how dare he 🤣🤣

You tell him Trala ,how dare he 🤣🤣
Oii while you’re here, I don’t think spit roast means what you think it means, or maybe it does?

You and your boys go spit roast yourselves silly. No judgement from me.

Oii while you’re here, I don’t think spit roast means what you think it means, or maybe it does?

You and your boys go spit roast yourselves silly. No judgement from me.
tenor.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I think it does click on the word for the meaning.
All light hearted fun 😁
you must have put the fear of God into DV8 he threw me straight under the bus 🤣🤣🤣

I was the pig in that situation, I got fkd by DV8 and soon to be you on the other end ( bit of imagination required) 🤣
Oh since you were all about da boyz I just assumed you were the pig ;)

💯

Yeah nah.

He’s a good guy. He’s just a bit dyslexic when it comes to letters sometimes lol.

He’s 100% my wingman.
👍👍🍻

Back
Top Bottom