DV8's Deviance

Finally happening.

Proud surrogate Dad too
20231011_180752.jpg

Just starting fuzzy tops. More later.

That's guna be a monster if your guna let that go over summer.
Experimented before.

In this part of the world if you tent veg them a fair bit longer (18 to 20 hrs) than what they get outside, more often than not they will flip and finish without a reveg.

Should be done flowering around the equinox, its in a spot that it misses the first bit of morning light.

Simply put its worked before for us. Last year I did one as late as mid November and I thought it would reveg, but it finished as expected.

This way can get two outdoors runs done in a season.

Different strain though, so we will see. If its a reveg this time might need a taller fence 🤣

Experimented before.

In this part of the world if you tent veg them a fair bit longer (18 to 20 hrs) than what they get outside, more often than not they will flip and finish without a reveg.

Should be done flowering around the equinox, its in a spot that it misses the first bit of morning light.

Simply put its worked before for us. Last year I did one as late as mid November and I thought it would reveg, but it finished as expected.

This way can get two outdoors runs done in a season.

Different strain though, so we will see. If its a reveg this time might need a taller fence 🤣
Yeah I've seen it with indica heavy stuff!
Once they flower they don't want to go back! 🤣
I hope it revegs just for show!! 😉

So went to visit my growmie.

Sexed two of three G13 unknowns, definitely 2 (more) Girls, and the third is just hitting node 10 and still too undeveloped to tell.

My gut says fem, theres just no size to it, runt of the 5 total. Be a third of the size of the male in my tent.

Thats a good result. 3/5 definitely fems.

The Wedding Cake that went alongside the Purple Punch (outdoors pic) is a fucking monster. Shes bigger and hasnt been flipped yet.

Fucked if I know how she will fit in a 2.2, shes already past halfway. Beautiful tight top nodes, her colas should be long, and tight. Should have kept her. Betting she'll end up outside.

She would smash her mother in yeild and size, and she gave up a big number of very sort after bud. Almost sorry to hand her off.

My girl will be my next chance at (another) WC.

The rest are pretty good.

Grow buddies 2 tent flower girls have filled the 4x4 in width. I dont know they will go super heavy, but only 10 days in after pistils theres heaps of time to go big.

Im sorry I didn't get more pics, and its just a wall of words, we were busy netting the top of the outdoors area for him, and swapping out his smaller light for my bigger one.

Still ran out of time to do my own tent girls as it was. I think Ill clone off them for late (2nd) outdoors run. Try and tidy them up and make something of them in a tent grow.

Next time Pics. Should be much more interesting by then anyway. And Tra would have had conniptions over the dead leaves and floor dirt.

I nearly fucking cleaned it myself it was in such a state haha.

I've done this to sex some plants this year and 3 of the 7 so far have been males 🙄
Good luck on the grow
Thanks mate. Ive heard all sorts about sexing, like to get more fems, in seed selection, temps before germination, using certain conncotions for soaking, but honestly over time it just seems to split 50/50 more or less for me. Maybe couple more girls than males.
Yeah I've seen it with indica heavy stuff!
Once they flower they don't want to go back! 🤣
I hope it revegs just for show!! 😉
I mean it wouldn't be exactly my problem to deal with but it would be a bit of a dick punch if it did.

So many late flowers fucked by rain, rot, frost, or rippers.

Thats sort of the idea though, heavy hybrids finishing in some of the most stable warm weather.

Old mate though grew one went all Jack and The Beanstalk style 3 years ago, but everyone was locked down around late flower and harvest so good result. 3 plants got him several pounds, I still chuckle at us tying it up to the roof on his carport so he could park the car.

Since I turned him into a tent grower though he sees the merit in year round grows with better results. That outdoors weed was a lot, but wasn't killer smoke.

Thanks mate. Ive heard all sorts about sexing, like to get more fems, in seed selection, temps before germination, using certain conncotions for soaking, but honestly over time it just seems to split 50/50 more or less for me. Maybe couple more girls than males.

I mean it wouldn't be exactly my problem to deal with but it would be a bit of a dick punch if it did.

So many late flowers fucked by rain, rot, frost, or rippers.

Thats sort of the idea though, heavy hybrids finishing in some of the most stable warm weather.

Old mate though grew one went all Jack and The Beanstalk style 3 years ago, but everyone was locked down around late flower and harvest so good result. 3 plants got him several pounds, I still chuckle at us tying it up to the roof on his carport so he could park the car.

Since I turned him into a tent grower though he sees the merit in year round grows with better results. That outdoors weed was a lot, but wasn't killer smoke.
Now that's some pics that would be cool to see!!
Have you waving buds around as he drives through. Like those drive through car washes but with buds everywhere!! 🤣

Im going to start a collection of fem seeds by doing the STS or Colloidal Silver thing and get a stockpile going im a bit over regulars
Let me know how you go. I've found it hard to source either.
Now that's some pics that would be cool to see!!
Have you waving buds around as he drives through. Like those drive through car washes but with buds everywhere!! 🤣
Ill see if he has any, I did ask a while back.

Fuck I laughed reading that though.

Or buy it on amazon for 5000x the cost. 😅
Not even joking... There's some gouging going on, especially once you know how to make it yourself.
If you can source the Silver Nitrate and Sodium Thiosulfate, a 100$ investment should be enough to make STS for life and become rich. I bought some CS on there though last fall that I've been meaning to try eventually.
Assuming I didn't get ripped off I managed to find it at 500ppm and planned to dilute it to 50.

Me: TGIF & early knockoff!

Also me: Well shit its dark already....

Anyhow tomorrow is another day. And thank fuck for that because my girls need some loving, and this afternoon was all about others girls....spent the arvo in the heat putting a cover over the outdoors area at my grow buddies place.

We did some changes in the tents too, and generally chatted about life in the laid back Aussie way men do.

I did get pics. They will have to wait.

We hold some very different ideas about things, and I love that. Sometimes seeing things from someone else's view point helps you analyse why you do the things the way you do them.

In life and canna, theres all sorts of approaches.

Im attempting not to ramble. Its been a big week, even work was unsettled, unusually so. In fact, its been a weird cpl months overall, reflected in my attention span even in here.

Tomorrow a proper update. Mine, his, and pics.

Ok so heres the off site.

Purple Punch. Shes gone into flower as expected. While no show stopper, her frame and node structure is good. Minimal stretch.
20231020_191416.jpg
20231020_191439.jpg
20231020_191448.jpg

Tent 1 flower girls.

They smell amazing, even a casual brush has that Zkittlez zing. He dis a great job of making 2 plants fill out a 4x4.

Kinda spindly and not tight nodes, but the hps can only go so close. Hes happy. And me for him.
20231020_180646.jpg

Tent 2 veg.

Wedding Cake is due for transplant. Shes shading the rest.

Then there will be 4 more that follow her in a week, and the rest in 2 to 3 after uppots.

20231020_180519.jpg

For as many as there is they arent too bad. He inherited my issue. Too many at once.

Still one G13 unsexed ( front middle). Although it looks big enough theres just nothing to examine. Im leaning on Fem. Whatever it is, been the smallest.

My tent will have to wait. I repotted yesterday and today I'll set ties and lights for last veg weeks.

My little clone made it despite the odds! So fucking resilient.

You helping a mate out?
They looking good!
Been a joint project for a while. Some of it is benevolent, he's a bloody good bloke, some of its risk share, and some of it is partnership.

The trust and respect between us is a rare commodity, and fuels cooperation.

Im a cynical untrusting and guarded person for the most, but for the best people, the elite, my approach is about giving you what I have to offer freely and with a smile in my heart, and what resources I have to achieve your goals and aspirations or make your life better.

They could be better but they arent too bad. He's happy. I am too.

Back
Top Bottom