DWC - Drip Irrigation Scrog 2400W

Depending on the nutes being used doesn't hurt to have peroxide in the Res. Helps with dissolved oxygen and prevents root problems from starting. If using organics with any amount of microbial activity using peroxide is counter productive as it kills most everything. I got a link around here somewhere if anyone is interested. But bass is correct, using a chiller does more or less the same deal. Water at a low temp can hold more oxygen and prevents fungus or bacteria outbreaks.

Quick Grow Indoor Garden Centre Articles
I think that should work. I'm not saying its the best way but I've always used it and its available everywhere. Like myself who has to drive quite some way to a hydro shop.

its more the strength of pump and size of airstone that matters. I usually use 1 or 2 ball shape air stones with the smallest holes possible. Micro pores air stone i think they called, dont quote me for def on that but its something along those lines. Thats per 21litre bucket, bigger res = more air stones.

End of week 2 on 12/12 for the oxypots. They are starting to show signs of flowering now and getting very bushy. big defoliation next week.

20121124_170232.jpg

20121124_170238.jpg

20121124_170253.jpg

20121124_170332.jpg

20121124_170337.jpg

Sorry i havent posted more on the flood and drain. been having nightmare with it. but will do update on mon or tues of that.

Wow C,
You got it goin on that's for sure..
a much deserved +rep

looking good C:)I have a question for you.Im running GLR for the first time and 1 of my girls appears to be flowering but the rest arent even showing sex.Have you ever come across something like this?

ive never ran glr so i really dont know. ive had plants show sex before others though, especially when grown from seed.

but thats the case using regular lighting. if u are growing seed they will always mature at diff times even if its only slight. thats why i stick with cuttings for the most part. I never grow seed straight to flower now. i'll take seeds veg and pick the best ones, turn them to mothers then take cuttings. i like short veg periods and thats tricky with seed, u need to allow them to reach maturity. a cutting is mature the second u take it, providing its came from a suitable mother. cuttings from the same mother should flower at the same rate.

Dam...24 days...rootbound by xmas...i'm starting to like this dwc...they are outgrowing my potted plants..and this glr...you better get on board...that cmh light should be icing on the cake...my cake...you got enough light...i'm fixing to start a mother in water..i guess i betta learn how to trim roots...:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom