El Ninho, CFL summer grow

Correct me if I am mistaken but the twins came from one seed so I would think that they would share a root system so tangled roots and a crowded root system would not be an issue.

Correct me if I am mistaken but the twins came from one seed so I would think that they would share a root system so tangled roots and a crowded root system would not be an issue.

I think it could be either way. They might share the same root system or have been completely independent embryos. All sorts of weird things can happen.

Embryology would make for a fascinating career.

Hi HazeSeeker:popcorn:
This is really interesting and the discussion on the roots. I have two plants in one pot. I mistakenly germed two seeds in the same pot. I have 4 plants(5) in this grow and the two in one pot are shorter than the others, however they both look really healthy. I do think these two are fighting over every bit space for roots and light. Like Setting Sun said yours could be doing something else completely different.
Good topic.
Your grow looks great. Love those CFLs:Rasta: :peace:

Makes sense, the plant looks pretty healthy at this point. I hope it stays that way. Although I am sure it will.. Great job..

your plants are looking greeat HazeSeeker.......peace

Thats cool..twins working of the same root system.....peace..

First day on 12/12 ...

IMG_0647.jpg

Left AH#1 clo , Right Twins
IMG_06542.jpg

Evening bath ...
IMG_06551.jpg

IMG_06561.jpg

You have yourself a couple of great looking ladies. Great job on the grow and can not wait to see those ladies all grown up bursting with thick and sticky flowers. Great job...

hi mate very very nice lots of potential bud sites great job i also can t wait for those to be big fat buds great grow and great debate about the twins........i feel we shud have a place here on site for debates etc wud be quite the learning curve........heres to some big fat buds......be lucky weedtastic

What would be interesting if one turned out male and the other female. What fine babies they would have.

Nice Hazeseeker, Hella bud potential...A++ Reps for your grow and your help...Thanks

Back
Top Bottom