El Ninho, CFL summer grow

Hello once again.:roorrip:
This one will be interesting coz we have TWINS ...
So I have germ. one fem el ninho seed , and after few days in soli 2 Little girls poped out ...
P6190518.JPG

My grow box runs at maybe 30% power becouse the weather , Its to hot ...

So just to re-do my previus grow box info:
size 120X80X80cm
Lights 12 X 25w CFL bulbs
ventilation 2intake vents 120mm 2out 120mm vents
Maylar

Im a pic man so ...Here are some pics of the box :
rsz_1img_0079.jpg

rsz_1img_0069.jpg

phpVhoW6zPM.jpg

Baby twins few days ago:
rsz_img_0072.jpg

:bongrip::rollit:

I have always had a thing for twins...I think I will watch this one..good luck Sir.
+reps

I had a set of twins when I started my mini-greenhouse grow, but I killed one so that Evil Twin would have more room:grinjoint:

This should be interesting.

I've had twins before, but one of them was always weaker and smaller. Yours look like they're neck and neck, lol.

regards bro,

SS

I have always had a thing for twins...I think I will watch this one..good luck Sir.
+reps

:thanks::peace:

Cant wait to see those twins all grown. Keep us posted.

Will do...

I had a set of twins when I started my mini-greenhouse grow, but I killed one so that Evil Twin would have more room:grinjoint:

This should be interesting.

I've had twins before, but one of them was always weaker and smaller. Yours look like they're neck and neck, lol.

regards bro,

SS

Yea I know , in my case jut one first poped out , and in about 2-3h the other one poped out to .

Great! This should be fun... Good luck sir.

:thanks::ganjamon:

never seen twins before! congratulations!!

Are you getting flowers on the outdoor plants yet? August 20th is the new moon so that should get the old hormones flowing....

Outdoor ..hm... still just veging ...I hope I'll see some flowers when I come back from holiday...
:thanks:Guys for stoppyn by !!!!:peace:

My camera is not good as the one at girlfriends crib ...so I have took just one to update you guys who are watching ...:peace:

P7300525.JPG

One on the left are El Ninho twins , bit slower then the rest of the crew ... right one of the Arjans Haze clones...
C you !:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom