Elibrium's Indoor vs Outdoor Strain Comparison Heavy Lst Grow

Re: Elibrium's indoor vs outdoor strain comparison heavy lst grow.

How long did you veg for ?

Their all autoflowers Been on 18/6 light schedule but I have had them all on vegitative nutrients and mh up until yesterday at 41 days from seed. First time growing autoflowers so Im just kinda winging it

Good man at looking at that kind of time! My pineapple Express auto is 69 days old today, looking at cutting it between 73 to 80 days old.

He'll ya I'm jealous

Their all autoflowers Been on 18/6 light schedule but I have had them all on vegitative nutrients and mh up until yesterday at 41 days from seed. First time growing autoflowers so Im just kinda winging it

Edit: 34 days from seed jeez I was freaking stoned and aparently thought I was a week ahead of schedual hahahaha defiantly only 5 weeks old. Blame it on this black berry kush...

Well even at day 34 your playing your cards right!

I am a fan of the 24/7 light. I know my plants veg better, are tighter, and get bigger with it. Think it over. I think it pushes them harder and makes them go nuts.

Not sure if you are moving your flowers around but do that as well. spin them, move them, ect. It will help with over all growth.
Something I found is that you will see one branch is larger then the other one on the other side. Not sure if its me or the plant. By moving them around it will help with this, thus giving better growth and bigger flowers.

Start working them up on the nutes. I have been hammering some young autos with heavy organic nutes with little burn. I mean heavy, heavy like flowers that are 10 times the size (photo plants) and the are taking it. Keep up the good work man. They look amazing!

Well even at day 34 your playing your cards right!

I am a fan of the 24/7 light. I know my plants veg better, are tighter, and get bigger with it. Think it over. I think it pushes them harder and makes them go nuts.

Not sure if you are moving your flowers around but do that as well. spin them, move them, ect. It will help with over all growth.
Something I found is that you will see one branch is larger then the other one on the other side. Not sure if its me or the plant. By moving them around it will help with this, thus giving better growth and bigger flowers.

Start working them up on the nutes. I have been hammering some young autos with heavy organic nutes with little burn. I mean heavy, heavy like flowers that are 10 times the size (photo plants) and the are taking it. Keep up the good work man. They look amazing!
I believe they need some dark. It's only natural I feel weird not giving them their nap and have also seen benefit from it. But these are my only autos so far so.. I can't move Em at all cuz I've tucked and bent all the sites in just a way to get light to them all ill take a pic when I pull them out tomorrow or Sunday and you'll see they have grown to the shape of the tent ha like rectangle shaped ha. It's essentially a screen less scrog. If this one don't auto ill have some more wiggle room for sure. They are up to full strength on nutes but was thinking of doubling up on bio thrive bloom. Is that what you did or double on everything on the go line?

when you switch to flowering nutrients your plants should all start to grow pistils soon.

I do hope so. If not I'm gunna pull it out of the tent and start scroging it maybe. Start first two weeks flower under cfl and then move it in my tent when all the others are done to finish it. Time it to be around a week after I chop my outdoor. Or I'll use it for clones for those 2 empty holes I have left outside since those tran siberians didn't germ. I know for a fact they won't finish though. So I dunno I hate to waste a plant. But maybe I'm being greedy. She did show sex at just shy of 3 weeks from seed so I do have some hope for it to auto. Maybe it's just still in stretch ill give it till I'm in week 7ish. Fingers crossed cuz it's packing tight nodes over and over for some big ol buds if it is gunna auto.

Also congrats on your nomination!!!!

Here they are in broken sunlight this evening getting ready for the move.
Notice the purple cheese on the bottom right, it was stunted possibly by heat or cold in my garage where I had that tub with them in it. I dunno maybe a mutant. But she's only developing one half of her leaves and continuing to steadily grow. But a only one fist leaf and only two halfs of its second leaves and now third set it only has the one the other side is bare. Ill be stoked if it bounces back. Seems to be healthy other wise. Will enjoy watching her develop.
image2290.jpg

Looking very nice. I too use soft pots/grow bags and am trying to find a good solution for LST without sticks all over the place. May build a wooden frame to wrap the top edge of my pots to use as a solid base to attach push pins. These will give me a good anchor point I am thinking.

I have mine set on cheapo plant stands and the stands have legs that the strings hook on..........Well, I do it like this....I make a loop with the string, and tie it away from the branch to avoid constriction, then I run the string down to the leg of the stand, just tie another loop there and hook it on the leg....way easier than tying down low.

What breed plant was male? Could of gotten a little pollen and made seeds on the lower half of one plant. Free auto seeds.
You have good leafy plants. Should be good stuff.
keep an eye on the nutes. Something I am finding is that you can work up the organic nutes very much, some plants love it, however some plants dont like it.
Work up to a higher dose.

Nice update

The ak auto. The hbd is flowering also. I don't want any seeds in this mix I'm doing a seed run next after I find what performs the best in my outdoor. And use cs. This runs got to be enough smoke to last me and the wife a handful of months cus we will be moving and looking for another space in a different state. I plan on breeding the best performers, so when I have a few hundred seeds to burn I want to germ them all and place them here and there in a handfuls of spots near streams and runoff and just wait the 80 some odd days and go back to see if they made it. Let fate decide and harvest whatever I can. Let them grow naturally. This outdoor grow I'm only going out once every two weeks to check on them after the fisrt few weeks, and water if needs be. I've set them up to try to take care of themselves but want to give enough help to fer sure harvest. But also give them the minimum to see how they perform alone.

Also it had already been flowering female just went Hermie. Do not want those genes. Gunna make some hemp wick and root balm out of him/her. Juiced the fan leaves. Very tart but a shot or two in with my regular stuffs not to bad. Been reading raw cannabis has a lot of bennifits so this plants not a total waste. And root balms always good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom