Elibrium's Indoor vs Outdoor Strain Comparison Heavy Lst Grow

Re: Elibrium's indoor vs outdoor strain comparison heavy lst grow.

Day 27:
So few hiccups,
1st ill only be planting 6 outside. either trans Siberian for the outdoor patch failed to germ. I have two more but will be saving them for the breeding project ill be doing this winter I case 1 won't germ also. Don't know if it was the batch or shit luck. But so far 2 of 3 did not germ. They are def mature seeds tiger striping and what not.
2nd is that I came home to a faint wiff of fresh herb as I walked in my front door. I didn't however tape over my clamps on my cool tube cuz I hate foil tape when I have to switch out the bulb. Sheer laziness I believe because I was hoping they wouldn't really stink till I swapped Em. They are now tapped so I don't regret it when my whole house smells like a skunk shitting in my living room in the next few days.

And 3rd but most serious is I found a fungus gnat or 2 flying around my tent!!!!!
I guess it's no surprise using the cheap materials I had for choices! I'm betti g they came from the compost I got Crome lowes! Greens mix... I think that gnats are actually a sign of a healthy living soil. But their larvae eat my roots so. I just need to let my media dry out a bit I think to kill them off. If the problem persists I have these two items on hand from previous grows where this has happened.
image2161.jpg
it contains larvae eating micros that won't harm any of the other beneficals just crumble I disk up and spread it on soil. I think if I just let it dry ill be good. I thought the peat would be more like coco but I have to water coco it seems twice as much then this mix.

Here's something positive though...
image2159.jpg

There's at least 42 of these I've counted. 6 plants 42 colas. Nice! Only pinning Em down once to bend Em over and A fair amount of daily leaf tucking.

Hell ya they are easily growing over an inch a day with no rest. Prob give one more feeding of either full or 3/4 strength veg in the next handful of days and the. Start transitioning to bloom when they slow down. Here you go........
image2160.jpg
image2162.jpg

Day 28: counting over 50 tops now starting to speed up now. 1.5 to 3 inches a day and the tallest part of the canopy is only 12 inches. Hoping to keep Em under 2 feet. Will be giving last all veg feeding probably sat or Sunday as they are still a little damp.
image2173.jpg
image2174.jpg

The outdoor girls are on day 3 and a little stretch a few. Ill just bury the stems a bit but looking good

Day 31: starting to put off some more smell my 2x4 tents cannapy is almost full fed Em each a half gallon at full streangth tonight will feed veg/bloom soon in the next few days and change up the bulb. Only 16 inches tall at the tallest bud.
image2211.jpg

I think your still going to get some more height out of them. Should really only happen over the next 7 days.
looks very nice so far.

I was going to switch up the light this week they seemed to have slowed and the girl in the back right isn't even throwing pistols anymore I hope she autoflowers :/ ill give them till weds day and see if there's still a lot of upward growth
image2233.jpg

Looking very nice. I too use soft pots/grow bags and am trying to find a good solution for LST without sticks all over the place. May build a wooden frame to wrap the top edge of my pots to use as a solid base to attach push pins. These will give me a good anchor point I am thinking.

So the hbd is still not flowering... I sure hope it does its just stacking node after node still. Then again I have just been feeding it veg nutes till last night I gave Em all half veg bloom mix. And will switch the light today. I hope she's a late bloomer is all. All other plants keep building pistols. The trans siberians is still stacking nodes too but she's got plenty of pre flower pistoles being thrown. I dunno. What do you guys think? Give it another week? Before I pull here for clones to put out in the two left over holes I dug at my outdoor patch for those non germinated trans's? At least try to finish them if they can? If not make hash? Inputs would be appreciated. Maybe it just won't auto..

Day 35:
heres the last pics with this light.
mh.jpeg
grp.jpeg

auto seeds purple cheese

pcm.jpeg

hps is now in. let it begin....

scr.jpeg
image80.jpeg

should start packing on the weight now maybe will be able to handle the light at 100% we will see. either way this lights wayyyy brighter i cant wait most are starting to put of unique aromas!

heck ya man they have blown up over the last 5 days! Your going
to run over 60 days for sure, but you will have some nice meaty plants.

Ya I'm planning on harvesting @ the 70 to 80 days fer sure. The PC is suppose to take the longest but seems like its neck and neck with the brs. Wich are suppose to be the fastest. Either way I like my herb a little "over cooked" for that more medicated high.

Back
Top Bottom