Elibrium's Indoor vs Outdoor Strain Comparison Heavy Lst Grow

Re: Elibrium's indoor vs outdoor strain comparison heavy lst grow.

This is my first auto grow I just keep reading how easily people are stunting them and the yield suffers. They seem easier in one sense but if you do trip something up along the way there's no time for it to bounce back. Ultimately I want to end up using these as my outdoor crop every year if I end up liking them seems like less risk less work. Grow my photos indoor and let the autos almost fend for themselves outside is the hope.

Ok nice good to know! Ill start at two weekish point cuz I'm basically soiless. but should see alot more growth starting I a few days once they got their roots. The berry Ryder's are both definitely the most vigorous almost double the size of the others I'm stoked

Bubble your nutes with mollasses and mychos and they start the breakdown process before they even get in the pot.
Ya it's basically like compost tea.. I had just read some negatives on bubbling those nutes.
But f it this does make more sense. But isnt the diamond black just a cabo load to? Ill still feed mollasses Once they get thirstier though ill prob do a nute mix,molasses,then plain water rotation.

Day 3 and I've dropped the light to 20 inches from plants and have it at 600 watts. Temps are around 77 and 80 with my fan at 75%.
On e the summer gets hotter I might only be able to run my light @100% for 8 or 9 hours of my 18 /6 schedual. Tips of second leaves are showing on most plants this is the br #1 again. Cheers
image1773.jpg

I'm in the north west. Outside temps in my area are in the 80s right now and don't usually get past the mid 90s but only for a months or so. The temps In my tent with my 600 on full is 78 to 82 right now with my fan at 75% and I'm not sure if my scrubber will work as well at those speeds during flower when it's gunna be the hottest so i might have to stay at at 75% on my light during late flowerwich is still optima. so unless I get an ac unit or something. But with the light at 450watts I know ill be managing temps just fine. At night ill turn the light up to full for 6 or 8 hours. I gotta keep my tent in that closet too I know it's partial to the a few intakes being restricted so leave the bottom of the tent unzipped.

Day 8 update:
Today was their first feeding used a forth dose the suggested as I'm paranoid and used the bio thrive grow,bio weed, bio root a tiny tiny bit of calmag+ and the diamond black. I also threw in a pinch of azomite and some mycos and a bit of great white. Bubble for a few hours then fed them. Looking good 4 hours later. Found closing the closet door is helping me manage heat better the hotter days here 85* with my light at 100% and my fan running half power keeping them at 77 and 79 max. Soon as I open the tent to talk to the girls it heat up to 81 fast so weird... The less fresh air with the doors zipped the cooler. Humidity is stay at around 40%.
Would have posted at 1 week but I went to check on the outdoor plot got my phone wet(only camera)cuz right on schedual the low river is now full again till fall. Meaning now to get to my plot you have to cross two fuggin freezing waist deep streams that seperate the shore from the island where the plot is. This is the only opening that's not covered in rapids cuz there are two small islands diverting the water. Othe than that its reachable by raft from the opposite side where I've seen fishers but there's no real place to land a boat. So it's basically tread through two streams of pins and needle shooting pain kind of cold from clear glacial water. I dug the holes while the water was low and crossed the river bed a few weeks ago. I'm stoked! Now for what you people actually want to see

Starting from top left to right
Purple cheese. Berry Ryder # 2 (slightly more sat Dom). Himilayn blue diesel.
Then, blim burn ak auto. Trans Siberian, and the berry Ryder #1
image1827.jpg

The berry Ryder #1 more so indy Dom
image1828.jpg

This trans Siberian is the most indica dominant in the tent it's just as far As the others but Gerry short very very compact and stubby.
image1832.jpg

And the purple cheese is my most sativa dominant in here. I think I'm the most drawn to her out of the bunch out of fear. Sometimes I'll smoke that wrong sativa and want to rip all my plants up and flush them down the toilet and run to the hills for my life. Haha paranoia
Here ya go....
image1833.jpg

Also the ak is this grows runt so far. Anyway let my know what you guys think

+reps man. Nice update. They have done a lot in 4 days. Keep up the good work.

as a note i did some more reading on the bio thrive and other GO organic products. Bubble the water before adding the nutes. Should not bubble the nutes be cause of the microbes in the nutes. This will cause a PH reaction. No need to PH the water too. Seems that people have the best luck not PHing the water and letting the microbes do the adjusting

I would still wait 1 more week before adding anything but the root enhancer. go light on it then work it up.

Ya if it wasn't essentially soiless I'd have waited till end of week 2 to feed but I don't think the mushroom compost I got is very nutrient dense. Just supposedly mushroom compost helps with nutrient transfer/ uptake. I was mostly just feeding to start building up myco herds so my tap wich is at 8.5 will be buffered easier in a more I guess "active" media. I think it'd be hard to burn Em with what the ingredients are if used sparingly. I looked this morning before I left for work and they are way perkier then they have been. They were pretty thirsty though. It's the first time they have had a drink since i sowed them other then some light misting. I prob won't have to water again for at least 5 or so days.

I guess I always thought that the first set of stipules Show right before they show sex, pistil/banana sacks. Also I've heard a lot of people say that the way the stipules grow either crossed or pointed inward is sign of female and strait up is male. But I always wait to make sure first. These are fems anyway so Either way I'm just stoked for the explosive growth I'm about to see.

I went the cheap rout on these grow bags so I can't anchor to them when I start my lst. I'm thinking metal coat hanger stakes. Does anybody have any other ideas I can mow over till its time? I'd rather not use the tent frame if I can avoid it so I can keep Em mobile. Shoulda used buckets I'm regretting it now.

you might use string, and anchor it by setting the ends of the string under the pots. Or use fishing weights. They come in all sorts of sizes, from 1/16oz to well over 1oz. Fishing weights are available in lead or tungsten. I'd suggest tungsten, though more expensive, because you probably don't want lead in your medicine. You could also tie rocks to strings, to go on a free route. :) That's the kinda route I like best. :) Keep it green! Peace.:peace:

I'll have a big update tomorrow night with plenty of pics.im feeding again tomorrow also with a little more nutes this time. I only gave them each about a liter of 1/8th streanth last time and planning on using 1/4th this time and feed them a whole gallon have my water bubbling now. I think I'll start lsting a few in a couple days as this recent set of leaves matures a bit then ill Tie at a 90ish. Lower bud sites already starting to burst out. The ak auto already has a skunky hint and the berry ryder pheno #2 is already distinctly sweeter then the rest. The rest either have no scent or have that really heavy vegetative smell if you guys know what I'm talking about. Also I will be germing the rest of those beans about this time next week. 2 Auto seeds Purple Cheese, 2 Auto seeds Trans Siberian, 1 Auto seeds Berry Ryder, 2 Short Stuff seeds Himalayan Blue Diesel, and 1 Short Stuff seeds Super Cali Haze. Am buying a small t5 to start them and in solo cups till they are in their holes.

Back
Top Bottom