Fanleaf Tries For A TLO, True Living Organics, Grow With 6 Plants

I dont know what you guys think but if you ask me I would say I have some awesome potential here for a killer grow. They are starting to transform into beasts!

...It's a jungle in there!... :thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...
Sure is! Clearly seeing what I call a hormone change as they start to flower. When those tops show that lime green 2 tone color. This is when I think cannabis plants/weeds are as pretty as they get. It's just something about this phase that I love.

Short and sweet 1/2 TLO soil auto update

I totally spaced that I switched the room to 12/12 and left the autos in there.:sorry:
I hate growing autos in 12/12. They just never reach potential.
That said, the 1 Pineapple Express is looking great....

The Dark Devil is possessed....

And the Blueberry is not a good specimen...I'm thinking there is a 90%chance I cull it from the group. Its showing what looks to be deformed flowers already. Just a trash example. Not a good start for me with the Blueberry, it's the 1st seed I've popped of this strain and so far the impression is not good.

All they have been given is RO water and the occasional leftover tea diluted down. So far, with the exception of the Blueberry, they love the home they are in.

...My DDA's at 17 days...up potted from 1's to 5's this past weekend and got their first real drink of water, other than a couple oz.'s at around a week...

...hope Ya' don't mind the pics...will be starting this years journal once my "kit" is done cooking...these girlz will make appearances throughout...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

...My DDA's at 17 days...up potted from 1's to 5's this past weekend and got their first real drink of water, other than a couple oz.'s at around a week...

...hope Ya' don't mind the pics...will be starting this years journal once my "kit" is done cooking...these girlz will make appearances throughout...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Hey!!! Today is day 17 for my DDA as well! They look about identical lol

Just over 1" of vertical growth again at lights on today! If they keep this rate of over 1" per day up for another week I will have to make adjustments to wattage.
I'm figuring tomorrow I will raise the lights 3-4" higher and that will leave me with about 10" of upward adjustment to go. I'm not complaining, I'm enjoying it very much.

Malauwi X Panama (Very Sativa) is about 8 inches higher than the rest of her sisters. She's planning to produce some of those long sativa colas.

Hey!!! Today is day 17 for my DDA as well! They look about identical lol

...but is your's showing pistils!?... :eek::hmmmm:...was puttering today, downstairs...organizing and adding some lights for the seedlings for the upcoming photo grow...took a closer look at the DDA's...they're showing pistils...WTF!??...four inches and 18 days old!?...have only run auto's a couple times, and this is the first time I have started them in something other than their final home...it was just a matter of convenience...there was some root action at the bottom of the 1's, but not much, when I up potted a few days ago...not sure what I'm gonna' do...:hmmmm:...let it ride, or pull one and try another directly into a 5...can't see these amounting to much...gonna sleep on it...

...I did a Panama X Malawi last year...nice structure, but side branching is a lil' weak...you might need some support for those girlz...garden's looking pretty lush, and growth rate is rockin' it...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...

...but is your's showing pistils!?... :eek::hmmmm:...was puttering today, downstairs...organizing and adding some lights for the seedlings for the upcoming photo grow...took a closer look at the DDA's...they're showing pistils...WTF!??...four inches and 18 days old!?...have only run auto's a couple times, and this is the first time I have started them in something other than their final home...it was just a matter of convenience...there was some root action at the bottom of the 1's, but not much, when I up potted a few days ago...not sure what I'm gonna' do...:hmmmm:...let it ride, or pull one and try another directly into a 5...can't see these amounting to much...gonna sleep on it...

...I did a Panama X Malawi last year...nice structure, but side branching is a lil' weak...you might need some support for those girlz...garden's looking pretty lush, and growth rate is rockin' it...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...
I will go look but don't be alarmed. I have grown many many DDA's and they very rarely disappoint. They have always been some of my bigger, most potent auto's.

Your LOS grow is rocking the tent, but the DDA pic is mouthwatering.
It really does look good but as long as the soil in the smaller TLO pots dont go flat we should surpass what the DDA looks like.
My only fear is that the 4 that were not put in larger flowering containers, the microbes can keep up. 2 of those 4 are big plants for this size container. We will see. It's all up to Revs soil now.

It really does look good but as long as the soil in the smaller TLO pots dont go flat we should surpass what the DDA looks like.
My only fear is that the 4 that were not put in larger flowering containers, the microbes can keep up. 2 of those 4 are big plants for this size container. We will see. It's all up to Revs soil now.
What is the container again?

Back
Top Bottom