Fanleaf Tries To Germ & Grow A Stash Of 42 Year Old Acapulco Gold Seeds!

The lack of update is telling me there's been no success as yet? I hope I'm wrong brother

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I dunno how modern seeds are bred. But remember, all from the life of the plant will be in some way stamped in the seeds. So if you breed your seeds in desert, the plant will be growing nicely in desert. That applies for any condition. I personally could use some strain that is bred in LOS as opposed to coco or soil with bottles of nutes. Peace. :love: :Namaste:

Ya know CookieMan, if weed was like it was back in the '70s (when dinosaurs still roamed the earth) I might still smoke. This new stuff we're growing kicks my butt right to the couch and then some.
:drool::surrender::surrender::surrender:

And yes, I was sad when my pet dinosaur died. :(

I want to try that weed. That sounds like some good shit. What about strains like kentucky blue grass?

I'm going to jump on this bandwagon.. this is absolutely fascinating! I'm no expert, just someone who loves and appreciates Cannabis. I wish to add this for your encouragement: I believe that you WILL pop some seeds and they WILL grow. Back in the days before internet, I used to read 'National Geographic' magazine. In it, there was an article about how archaeologists found some 5,000 year old Wheat seeds in a tomb in one of the pyramids; if I recall, I think it was Amaranth. So. They planted (some) of the seeds and they germinated! With that said, you're fixing to grow seeds that are 42 years old. This should be a snap for you! Now Amaranth is all over the place. I am very interested in seeing how this grow comes out!

Curious if there has been any progress here. Guessing from the silence things are not going well?

Not sure where I saw this, but I read that the THC content of Cannabis from the '70s was fairly low compared to what we have today, what with all the extensive hybrids we now have. I've always wondered, are there any really TRUE landraces left? But pop those seeds! We are very interested in seeing where this goes!!

Funny.. Cannabis was originally a native plant ONLY to Southern Siberia and Mongolia.. But since people have been trading, travelling and all that, over the millenniums, now it's grown everywhere! I guess I have to thank the good dearly departed folks for bringing this awesome plant to us..

Funny.. Cannabis was originally a native plant ONLY to Southern Siberia and Mongolia.. But since people have been trading, travelling and all that, over the millenniums, now it's grown everywhere! I guess I have to thank the good dearly departed folks for bringing this awesome plant to us..

It was used as money and there are landraces everywhere, you just need to find the wild weeds :)

I remember the first mj I smoked was tie stick I dont know if thats a strain or just how they harvested but it actually looked like a popsicle lol

That being said my friend just informed me he has a bag of seeds that his granfather just plucked off of wild growing plants during the Vietnam war

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

I remember the first mj I smoked was tie stick I dont know if thats a strain or just how they harvested but it actually looked like a popsicle lol

That being said my friend just informed me he has a bag of seeds that his granfather just plucked off of wild growing plants during the Vietnam war

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
Awesome! You going to pop those babies? Can't let a good thing go to waste!!

Sent from my LG-H740 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They're even talking about Japan and Eastern Europe as places of origin around 12.000 years ago. We keep changing it, and that is probably not the end. It had been vastly traded and it had adapted to most of Eurasian climates, which means we have to keep going even further back in time, maybe even 20-25.000 to find the proof of its domestication. We know it's been grown by the nomads, so it could had been started by any civilisation that was very mobile, which makes it a totally different game for the archaeologists. But most of the sources point to its wide spread in Asia with many great landraces like Thai, Nepali Highland, Chinese Yunnan or Afghani. All modern hybrids have roots in there. Without these there wouldn't be any excellent bud. It's just the mixture that makes it different, but you can't have green without blue and yellow :passitleft:

This is so interesting! I'm just thankful for this healing awesome beautiful plant..

My final strain will be mostly Ms Universe and she has some killer genetics! World.. "Ms Amy M" is coming...

Back
Top Bottom