Fanleaf Tries To Germ & Grow A Stash Of 42 Year Old Acapulco Gold Seeds!

Ok

Sent from my SM-G935T using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Same breeding plan as mentioned a page or 2 back. I will be going for both regular seeds as well as self pollinated feminized seeds. Maybe all on the same female. Just different branches. Ill prolly go fem seeds on one big branch and the rest pollinated by a male. Gonna get fun!!!

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Same breeding plan as mentioned a page or 2 back. I will be going for both regular seeds as well as self pollinated feminized seeds. Maybe all on the same female. Just different branches. Ill prolly go fem seeds on one big branch and the rest pollinated by a male. Gonna get fun!!!

Ok well I hope you get a lot of seeds and I hope you can gets extras to spare :)

Ok well I hope you get a lot of seeds and I hope you can gets extras to spare :)

Im sure there will be. Usually thousands lol

Fanleaf Tries To Germ & Grow A Stash Of 42 Year Old Acapulco Gold Seeds!

Man right when i was out you pulled me back in! This is great

Im sure there will be. Usually thousands lol

I'm a looooong time lurker, but this brought me out of the shadows! I just wanted to say I am so excited about your Acapulco Gold revival! That is amazing!!! I wish you the best of luck in preserving those genetics!:bravo:

I'm a looooong time lurker, but this brought me out of the shadows! I just wanted to say I am so excited about your Acapulco Gold revival! That is amazing!!! I wish you the best of luck in preserving those genetics!:bravo:
Very happy to have you here. Grab yourself a seat and please chime in anytime!

Same here! This is going to be awesome!

Well into 8 pages on my phone and we havent even put seed to dirt yet..

That's how big of a deal this is!!! Super important, once-in-a-generation historic stuff you are dealing with!

Just so you all know right upfront. I dont plan to grow these into the usual monster plants I like to make. Short 4-5 week veg then straight to makin babies.
The next generation will be another story.

Subbed. One cracker :high-five: . are you using the help of ga3? Great story and best of luck..

Subbed. One cracker :high-five: . are you using the help of ga3? Great story and best of luck..
Nope, not worried about yield at all. Just want the babies so Im gonna make this as much of a quicky as I can.
Honestlly Ive never used ga3 that I know of. My nute regimen costs a bunch already. If I needed any more additives Id be pissed lol.
What I do works for me though.
Heres the last one I chopped. Thos pic is the day she was chopped.
Cheese fem. 11.75 dry oz.
She took up a 4x4 area by the time I was done with her.
420-magazine-mobile2109949977.jpg
420-magazine-mobile349986327.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1362894016.jpg

Back
Top Bottom