Fanleaf Tries To Germ & Grow A Stash Of 42 Year Old Acapulco Gold Seeds!

Sorry, I meant to help with getting them germinated..

Re: Fanleaf Tries To Germ & Grow A Stash Of 42 Year Old Acapulco Gold Seeds!

Sorry, I meant to help with getting them germinated..
Oh, no just the faithful wet paper towel with ro water and warm+dark.
So far so good. They are sproutin. Surprised me actually. I thought if they was going to sprout this way it would at least take a few days but no one took right to it.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So for this round we will try to germinate and grow to breed some seeds from some 42 year old seeds. They are the original Acapulco Gold strain seeds. This will be quite fun. If all goes well and we get a few to "go" the plan is to breed both regular seeds as well as some fem seeds.
I have about 30 seeds to try and we will be trying just a few at a time.

I will have all of the grow details/equip up and listed soon.
Today being (1-5-17) we will start the germ attempt here in this journal within the next day or 2.
:thanks: for stopping in. This journal will be active asap.
Freaking bad ass old school strain .

Sent from my SM-G360P using 420

Great find and fab news they sprouted.
Real Hippy Dope!
If I may make an obvious point, without causing offense. It's going to take some months for even the first set of plants to grow. This is going to be a big loooong journal. So every 5th post being someone hinting or asking directly for some seeds is a bit tiresome (and makes you look greedy in my opinion).
Namaste

Great find and fab news they sprouted.
Real Hippy Dope!
If I may make an obvious point, without causing offense. It's going to take some months for even the first set of plants to grow. This is going to be a big loooong journal. So every 5th post being someone hinting or asking directly for some seeds is a bit tiresome (and makes you look greedy in my opinion).
Namaste

+1

We have a front row seat to watch the rebirth of something that could have been lost forever! This is cool enought to bring me out of +3years of lurking and inactivity! I totally understand the enthusism! But for now, Enjoy the ride and let the man focus on the grow instead of getting hit up for (non-existant at this point) seeds every time he logs on.

What info? lol

420-magazine-mobile1510588312.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1649077191.jpg
whats this look like to you fanleaf. Shes 21 days in flower and the old fan leafs are starting this

Re: Fanleaf Tries To Germ & Grow A Stash Of 42 Year Old Acapulco Gold Seeds!

Side note......she has never had a dose of cal mag in her life
Whats your medium and nutes?

Can I see a few pics in normal light? Upper half and lower?

Back
Top Bottom