Fanleaf Tries To Germ & Grow A Stash Of 42 Year Old Acapulco Gold Seeds!

So awesome Fanleaf great job bringing back the past !!! That is a very very famous strain!!!! Them seeds are priceless !!!! Can't wait to see what they look like and what a real Acapulco Gold looks like!! Much respect always !! Live-Love-Learn-

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I did the transition week... I followed general hydro go box feeding schedule.
Here are pics in light
420-magazine-mobile1128962826.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1217339729.jpg
420-magazine-mobile285227946.jpg
420-magazine-mobile270407528.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1121333420.jpg

Fanleaf Tries To Germ & Grow A Stash Of 42 Year Old Acapulco Gold Seeds!

I would pay for original strain AG seeds!! Hen i could tell my folks Imve smoked something they smoked when they were in HS! .. Hell yea Fan, hopefully the others follow suit!!! Happy growing!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Fanleaf Tries To Germ & Grow A Stash Of 42 Year Old Acapulco Gold Seeds!

Getting the little tent all outfitted now. Ive never started plants in such a small room ..
Thankfully I never got rid of my 4 inch blower/carbon filter. Never thought I would need it again but Im a packrat so it all worked out. I thought about letting it go when I finished building my grow room in the basement. I had to upgrade at that point and put a 6 inch or an 8-inch blower in there I can't remember which. The big room with my 42 Cob array runs a 12-inch blower so that was definitely out. That one would have sucked the whole tent right through the intake lmao.

It was a busy day today. After work I upgraded my Reverse Osmosis System from an 80 gallon a day unit 2 a 150 gallon per day unit before I started outfitting the tent.

I haven't taken a peek at our seed Sprouts yet today so I plan on doing that soon within the next hour or two. I'm hoping to see all three sprouted but that would be probably too good to be true.

here in the next few hours when everything is put together and I take a peek at the seed sprouts I will get you guys plenty of pictures up and catch up on any questions or the pictures of that plant a few pages back to try to help diagnose it.

So I will be back shortly with some pictures and updates on the seeds.

Oh yeah, I have to go check on the two flowering plants in my other room they're starting to get pretty darn big since they are just now starting the stretch.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Fanleaf you are the most minunderstood member i have ever seen while browsing the forums.
You have so much strength and patience.

I really hate to come off as rude or however you want to label it.

But whats the point of people typing, if people dont read it and digest it.

Im sorry i just hate to see my feed lit up only to check it and see a question that was literally just addressed in the last post

Thats twice in the last 5 minutes fanleaf!

Hey all happy times. It must have been destiny but i dreamed of these and ive been looking at breeders around the world for this strain and i would like to sit right here and watch it all unfold. Im fairly new to the site, and so far ive gotta say its an amazing community, lots of useful information, and i feel like im home finally. Subbed in :cheers:

to each their own and mine to smoke

Back
Top Bottom