Fanleaf Tries To Germ & Grow A Stash Of 42 Year Old Acapulco Gold Seeds!

Iam actually excited to see this :) Iam sure u will get a sprout.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I hope so. My big concern is all those years in Michigan humidity. Nothing for us to have 75-90% for months straight during summer. They look good. We shall see.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Its only right
seeds of the past with lights of the future!

I hear ya lol. May have to run blurple for a week or so till I get the one built for the little tent.
I have a 42 cob array so that behemoth is just way way too big. So is my 25 chip array.
Im working on a quick 4 chip for this tent. Ive got the driver in. Waiting on chips..

I hear ya lol. May have to run blurple for a week or so till I get the one built for the little tent.
I have a 42 cob array so that behemoth is just way way too big. So is my 25 chip array.
Im working on a quick 4 chip for this tent. Ive got the driver in. Waiting on chips..

Yea i was just telling my ole lady about your 42 chip build im subbed to it!

Thanks for that journal very useful i recommend everyone go take a look at it!

Very excited to see a 4 chip build!
thats just about what i want to try and build myself maybe 6....
And about the same size space

Theres still a lot i need to learn before i feel comfortable tho

I believe it was the 42 cob journal you showed a pic of your electrical situation in the other 25 cob grow you have....

Literally at that moment i realized i dont know jack s..t about these lights yet. Lol

Trying to learn everything i can from you!

Hey Fanleaf, If you'd choose to use Cree for seedling, which color would be using for your 4 COBs and what wattage would you run them until veg?

So I figured I would check on our seeds to see how they are doing tonight. Do you guys see what I see?
420-magazine-mobile323484007.jpg

Re: Fanleaf Tries To Germ & Grow A Stash Of 42 Year Old Acapulco Gold Seeds!

Holy **** they sprouted

Sent from my SM-G935T using 420 Magazine Mobile App
1 has so far. Quite quick too. Less than 24hrs..
These things turned almost black in the paper towel. I'm not sure I've seen my normal seeds do that before.

Have no idea. Im guessing a few people out there have "for sure" originals but probably not too many. Thing is, even if a breeder advertised "originals" I would always have a doubt in my head about em. Ya know?

Have no idea. Im guessing a few people out there have "for sure" originals but probably not too many. Thing is, even if a breeder advertised "originals" I would always have a doubt in my head about em. Ya know?

So now that we know for sure they will grow do you have any plans on how you are going to breed them?

Sent from my SM-G935T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom