Fanleaf's 1st Grams Per Watt Grow Under The 25 Cree COBS

Getting ready to put the 2 UVB lights in there for the last few weeks of flower guys. That will make trichome production go off the chain.

About 2-3 weeks left to go. Bulking stage should start soon.

IMG_0037141.JPG
IMG_0036145.JPG
IMG_0035144.JPG
IMG_0034157.JPG
IMG_0033167.JPG
IMG_0032164.JPG
IMG_0031165.JPG
IMG_0030170.JPG
IMG_0029173.JPG
IMG_0028190.JPG
IMG_0027197.JPG
IMG_0026194.JPG

Fanleaf:

Great looking plants!

How do you use the UVB? Light timing? Distance to canopy? Moving? etc.

I have acquired a t5 48 AgroMax Pure UV bulb and fixture and don't feel that I need to reinvent the usage protocol when you have already done that. So thanks in advance.
I use the same exact ones. In my 4.5' x 4' room I use 2 of the 4 footers along with the nano reflectors. I will tell you right now....DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE these lights. The first time I used them I worked on my plants with one of them overhead for about 15 minutes. That was a HUGE mistake. I have pictures of the blistering on the sides of my face and neck! It was horrible.
I learned quickly after running them a few hours at a time 3 times durring each lights on that that was way to much and burned my plants up.
Over time I have found that having them about 2 feet away from canopy and on a timer so with every 12 hour lights on they come on for 15 minutes about 3 hours into lights on. After 15 minutes they go off for 1.5- 2 hours and on another 15 minutes. They turn on 4-5 times for each lights on period but I keep 3 hours on each side of the day with them off.
That works really well and 2 of them cover my room FULLY and never need moved. I will spin my plants around every few days though.

These Pure UV bulbs are crazy. With the reptile bulbs some people use I never came close to the power of these.

I use the same exact ones. In my 4.5' x 4' room I use 2 of the 4 footers along with the nano reflectors. I will tell you right now....DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE these lights. The first time I used them I worked on my plants with one of them overhead for about 15 minutes. That was a HUGE mistake. I have pictures of the blistering on the sides of my face and neck! It was horrible.
I learned quickly after running them a few hours at a time 3 times durring each lights on that that was way to much and burned my plants up.
Over time I have found that having them about 2 feet away from canopy and on a timer so with every 12 hour lights on they come on for 15 minutes about 3 hours into lights on. After 15 minutes they go off for 1.5- 2 hours and on another 15 minutes. They turn on 4-5 times for each lights on period but I keep 3 hours on each side of the day with them off.
That works really well and 2 of them cover my room FULLY and never need moved. I will spin my plants around every few days though.

These Pure UV bulbs are crazy. With the reptile bulbs some people use I never came close to the power of these.

All good to know. I saw your post with the baked face - OUCH. I only have one UV light for my 4x6 so I may move it around a bit. I am running Autos right now on an 18/6, that gives me 12 hours in the middle - 15 minutes ON 1:45 OFF 6 times on and 2 feet is good as that is where I run my LEDs. I have a timer with 15 minute intervals so this will work for me.

Thanks for the info

Fogured out why I have a bit of a deficiency going on. Some of my bottles of nutes are about 2 years old. Quite a bit of crystallizing and clumps in about half of the bottles. The salts are falling out of solution. Its a good thing them bottles are about gone now. Ive got new ones to take thier place.

I just spent some time in there looking over the plants and doing a bit of pruning. This is sure looking like it's gonna be a decent harvest. It's honestly looking heavier than I thought it would. If I can get them to bulk up now things will get interesting. Never really shooting for a gpw grow I figured I could easily clear 1gpw with 25 cobs in there but this is lookin good. I'm thinking at least 1.5gpw at the moment.

How does the money maker take nutes, just wondering if can give full strength or have to dial them in. Also have you cut any clones with them?

I didn't cut clones with them simply because I have a few of their beans left so at some point I will be breeding one of the fem seeds with itself to get a few thousand fem seeds.
I have 1 tent dedicated just for breeding seeds. I just finished with 2 plants that are from Sweet Seeds. They are the Dark Devil autos. I flipped 1 branch on each of them with Colloidal Silver and bred them with themselves so I get exact genetic copies of the 2 plants I wanted seeds from. They will all be Auto Dark Devil fem seeds. Here is what I ended up with....After 2500 seeds I gave up and threw the rest away lol.
420-magazine-mobile1505948268.jpg

The Money makers are at 3/4 strength and seem just fine with that. I seen very slight tip burn so stopped and kept it right there. They were at 1//2 strength until stretch started and I bumped them up then.

Here is 2 vids showing my seed making process for fem seeds and keeping strain pure to a good looking parent.

Breeding is addicting lol. Our last female we sprayed with STS gave us over 500 seeds and I stopped counting. Hell I gave 100 to a friend lol. Looking good bud.

Hell yes it is. What I'm doing is 1 strain at a time with all 30+ strains I have on hand from Herbies and others. Creating fem seeds and regulars from some strains. After I work through every strain I have on hand then I will start to come up with a strain of my own that I like.
After hunting for over a year I finally got my hands on some TGA 9 Pound Hammer seeds so I'm really looking forward to making more of those.

I'm interested in creating my own seeds, gets aggravating trying to order all the time. I got some north genetics seeds(regular) I would like to get some fem seeds from this fall. Do you like the dark devil autos, heard some good things from sweet sue's thread.
I do like them a lot. They produce well (4-6 ounces) each and pack quite a good punch. The flavor is interesting and to me slightly sweet.
After countless dollars sent overseas for seeds I decided enough was enough lol. Especially after Herbies stopped payments with credit cards. Herbies was by far my favorite however I started to like Attitude Seeds and paying with Bit Coin. You get TONS of freebies paying with Bit coin. Took me a bit to figure out the bitcoin thing though.

Fan:

I have done colloidal silver (easy peasy) before but I collected the pollen for future use and put it someplace safe never to be seen again - LOL.

Do you have any timing problems with self pollinating a plant and having enough time to get fully ripened seeds? I know I see the results but my previous research suggested a timing problem.

How is the quality of the buds that produce the seeds? THC? Flavor? Aroma? I would make oils and tinctures with them.

Hell yes it is. What I'm doing is 1 strain at a time with all 30+ strains I have on hand from Herbies and others. Creating fem seeds and regulars from some strains. After I work through every strain I have on hand then I will start to come up with a strain of my own that I like.
After hunting for over a year I finally got my hands on some TGA 9 Pound Hammer seeds so I'm really looking forward to making more of those.
We started with reversing a DDA with CS then we crossed it with a carnival. Now we are on our 3rd run with it and it is amazing. It is a happy energetic high and has a very strong smell of limes. It's an absolutely beautiful plant.

d8019ff2d02f206e09d87f2ae634ca92.jpg

Back
Top Bottom