Fanleaf's 1st Grams Per Watt Grow Under The 25 Cree COBS

Can you post soms picz of your actual light itself. Interested to see how you designed it. Looking into building one myself.

Sent from my LG-H831 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Can you post soms picz of your actual light itself. Interested to see how you designed it. Looking into building one myself.

Sent from my LG-H831 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome :) Fanleaf has a build thread you should check out. Fanleaf's CBX Build

Guys.....I'm so sorry. To make a long story short my ex-wife and mother of my 2 young sons died unexpectedly. I have some catching up to do here. I have managed to keep the grow alive to salvage what I can but helping my kids through this has been priority and devastating. My boys (12 and 16) found their mother dead. We have healed together as much as can be expected and things ae coming back around.
I will update all of this with pictures today!!!!!!!!! That's a promise. The plants are starting to bud and while we could have done better with this grow with more attention I have no doubt we will still do very very well for a harvest. For a few weeks my attention has been on more important things as I'm sure you all can understand.

I'm back. I'll get some pics up asap.

Thank all of you.
Here's a teaser before the written update. The area is plumb full of plant tops. Running the array only 10-11" from the tops since we are at a low wattage.
420-magazine-mobile1795628400.jpg
420-magazine-mobile594877336.jpg

Damn Fanleaf I read threw your journal but didn't expect this nor did you! Man for real this is a hobby deal with real life!! Hope you n your kids are OK I will pray for y'all!! Kids come first at all times!!

Welcome everyone. For this round I have decided I wanted to do something I haven't done before. An all out grams per watt grow in my 4.5' X 4' area. I'm not a huge fan of just going for grams per watt but I do want to see just what my abilities are in there. Perhaps more importantly it will give me a grams per square foot as well!

I will not be Scrogging, but I will top, train, supercrop,LST, ponytail ect.

Here's what we are working with.

As far as the lights go. I will be turning my lights down to about 500W+ or- actual draw. I will decide the exact amount when the seedlings sprout and I can run a quick par test.
The light array is all Cree CXB3590 COBS. 25 of them. 9 are 5000k and 16 are in 3000K. I also add UVA/UVB the last few weeks to boost THC % by 5-7%

Pots will be 7 gallon Superoots air pots.

Nutes will be the entire lineup of Advanced pH perfect through Grandmaster level. I may also use some of my Mammoth P.

Strains will be; 2X Strain Hunters "Money Maker" and
2x Heavyweight "Dream Machine".

Veg time....To be determined:smokin:

Water is Reverse Osmosis DI
Any questions? lol

420-magazine-mobile13330740.jpg

If you don't mind me asking where did you get your seeds from? Healthy looking!!

Ok guys. We will have bud for miles here! I can barely fit in my grow room. I wanted to do some more training but with the situation we had here it just wasn't important for a while. As you can see though we are 2 weeks into flower and I can tell that by the time we get through this thing the room will be packed with buds/colas. Running 510 watts and only 11 inches from the lights. Canopy is a steady 80 degrees with the lights on.

They are and have been at 2/3rds strength nutes for the last few weeks. I usually run 1/2 strength on my auto's and 2/3rds on photos. Since I use the whole entire line of Advanced ph perfect it's a BUNCH!
The Bloom nutes alone are as follows:

Sensi Bloom A
Sensi Bloom B
Voodoo Juice
Big Bud
B-52
Overdrive
Piranha
Bud Candy
Tarantula
Nirvana
Sensizym
Bud Ignitor
Rhino Skin
Bud Factor X
And I always add just a touch of Advanced Bloom mode CalMag. (it's low N)

420-magazine-mobile1393663243.jpg
420-magazine-mobile541858480.jpg

Also, In a 2x2 tent I am just finishing up on forcing 1 branch on 2 auto Sweet Seeds Dark Devil plants to grow nutz and self pollinate so I have tons of Sweet Dark Devil autoflower fem seeds. If anyone wants to check it out here are the 2 videos on that.

And to see it almost finished and seeds protruding heres the 2nd vid

Also, In a 2x2 tent I am just finishing up on forcing 1 branch on 2 auto Sweet Seeds Dark Devil plants to grow nutz and self pollinate so I have tons of Sweet Dark Devil autoflower fem seeds. If anyone wants to check it out here are the 2 videos on that.

And to see it almost finished and seeds protruding heres the 2nd vid

Fanleaf:

The buds still look pretty amazing even with the seeds? How is the quality (THC, and other components)? I have always been lead to believe that seeds ruin the crop (other than seeds of course). So how do these buds stack up?

Back
Top Bottom