Fast Buds Fun Time Wiv Ya GanjaGrandaddy: L.O.S. V Coco Shootout

If you ever want to get on and play a little let me know. I am not any good but I have a blast playing, Maybe we could play a little Battlefield or maybe Mech Warrior its free to play and your rig should crush it. Its a lot of fun to play. You are in a big robot or Mech with lots of weapons. Battlefield 5 is a lot of fun too Same with Battlefield 1
Will def get on the bf1 with you mate. Do love that one but not tried the pc version as was stuck in ps4 lesser zone.lol Bet could get a great deal now it's been a round a while too. Tested the basics in oculus link last night and was blown away . damn cable is too short but for sitting and my fave djtribe fx, is perfect. ordered a longer usb 3 extension now too 10m. , should fo it.heehee. really want to try the new walking dead vr saints and sinners too. looks epic and they seem to deal with motion sickness well now too with oculus over PSvr. So many other sources for vr stuff with sidequest , vr steam and oculus. Also allowed me to port over all but beat sabre to the link account too so only lost one quest game for linking up. Didnt see star trek bridge commander either come to think of it !!!. lol
certainly up for some team play and chat , what a great Avenue on top of here matey. will get on that one and sort some joint ( not that type for a change !) titles out. off to build some grow space but will catch you very soon mate.

Building? :yahoo:
Yes mate just a simple room rebuild with better internal reflection. Used some thick cardboard from packing items we had recently. perfect insulation and re-use. With New mylar on top it should give me a great light box again. The temp build left me with no side reflection but insulation and it was to the detriment of the side growth for sure. Was a lot of wasted lumens. Have some floorsafe to lay too , no more bedroom waterfalls hopefully if I can seal it. Lights will be in a better place too and give me better coverage. Just need to get on it, lol
On another note , fruity Gorilla is now topped and doing fine too. Good to see you matey.

Day 72: All present and correct in the rooftop garden today.
The results of using the Dragon force are showing quite well now with lots if new sites mushrooming the tops on the smoothie#3
20200113_101032.jpg
20200113_100826.jpg
20200113_100826.jpg
20200113_111552.jpg

The Lsd-25 los lady is still pushing new pistils and swelling . she has started her fade now so I think its soon her time too
20200113_111957.jpg
20200113_111817.jpg

Bluedreamatic are gaining some nice sized colas too now and colouring up more with a beautiful pineapple scent around them.
20200113_100756.jpg
20200113_100744.jpg

Lsd-25 sister from another mr still packing on size too
20200113_112100.jpg
and her sister is coming out of the dark for a trim and dry hang session later
20200113_112925.jpg

The BlackBerry are slowly settling down into their drying now and I am hoping another week at least before they will be jar ready.They are frosty as hell now too so cannot wait to sample it .
All being fed daily on 40ml Dragon force and 20ml sumo boost to 10L water and loving it.
Peace and blessings

NFT and Los pots for the next runs medium. I want to try the MC in the quickest method of growing monsters. !!
Mate I wish I could have this ha top job u done really well mate

Mate I wish I could have this ha top job u done really well mate
its those genetics mainly but the spectrum from the mars gave the buds amazing tightness too. I know what you mean about cost and initial outlay 100% but it is a well worthy investment for future success and cost for sure. you could equal the grow for possibly half the running costs so they repay the outlay on the second run . losing the heat is a bonus in summer too. easier to warm a room than cool it. It is well worth spending time in the mars discussion forum in my signature below. Sara usually puts the new offers and give aways/comps ect for their lights on thar thread first. She really is a grwat rep here and well worth getting to know with questions about the lights and coverage ect... can lead to all sorts as it has for a lot on here. They seem to like new growers too as they can show their lights work rather than growers skills or knowledge being the key. jump on every comp you can too. Even not winning shows a lot of interest in trying to grow with their stuff. ;) :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom