Lemon Haze In Coco - 12/12 From Seed - First Journal

Bravo! Great flowers, it looks cool! So far I like the 12/12 fr:love: :Namaste:om seeds. As for the foxtailing, I dunno man, it can be genetics. Try to shuffle her some. You can also do backbuilding with your girls to increase the bud size some. There are tutorials on that. Happy growing and thanks for sharing!
May I ask, what is backbuilding ??

May I ask, what is backbuilding ??
You snip the tip of the buds in flower. Causes them to stop growing in length and focus on bulking up and making denser buds.

Sent from my SM-G935P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You snip the tip of the buds in flower. Causes them to stop growing in length and focus on bulking up and making denser buds.

O hell. I've never heard of it !! At what stage do i do this snipping ? And can't remember reading about it .

O hell. I've never heard of it !! At what stage do i do this snipping ? And can't remember reading about it .
Yeah i just found out about it the other day, trying it on a couple colas in my grow now. Think they recommend week 4 to 6 of flower or when the colas start filling out.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom