Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies Auto & Blue Treacle Auto Grow - 300W LED

haven't yet. but thought on it. have you?

i've used mjseeds, cropking, vsb, and i think there was another out of bc i used way back for my first grow.....hmm funny, i just planted some seeds that came off of the deep chunkolate i grew out on my first run. lol

Has anyone ever ordered from GTASEEDBANK.CA ??

Not sure on that..but I get alot of seeds from seedman and bonza..never had a issue really..I did have some dark devils that wouldn't grow.were stunted.Sent them picks.they replaced them fast no questions asked from seedman.so I'd suggest them.they have all the breeders seeds there.then of course they started up.go figure.worked out for me.
White widow auto will be on my next order...What breeder has the best genetics for a ww auto? Your bubble kush is looking :)

haven't yet. but thought on it. have you?

i've used mjseeds, cropking, vsb, and i think there was another out of bc i used way back for my first grow.....hmm funny, i just planted some seeds that came off of the deep chunkolate i grew out on my first run. lol
Bout to make a order with them....Will update :thumb: Sounds yummy the chunk

Not sure on that..but I get alot of seeds from seedman and bonza..never had a issue really..I did have some dark devils that wouldn't grow.were stunted.Sent them picks.they replaced them fast no questions asked from seedman.so I'd suggest them.they have all the breeders seeds there.then of course they started up.go figure.worked out for me.
I want to order from Bonza so bad...But they dont take cash.. Does seedman has any freebies? Gorilla has a deal this month when you pay by cash you get 5 free seeds :thumb:

Little B.T update :high-five:
IMG_047245.JPG

Yes seedman has freebies now..last order I got 28 freebes..was a sweet deal..spent about $130..got 48 seeds..they run good promos for sure.
Thanks brother( OG )oldSchool--- Your gotta grow a few of these B.T's ..They smell so nice :love: You got a great deal only spending $130 = 48 seeds :goodjob:

I had a seed fail and watching your grow has made me want to do a BT again so POP there it goes. I hope this one turns out to be another 4 ft tall bush. I have room for it this time. lol

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom