FINALLY Got it Rollin!

Re: FINALLY got it rollin'!

Alrighty, got that done as far as making some foliar spray for the clones using 5 ml micro per gal....I would imagine I could use this safely on the larger plants as well. Took some pics too....only have 2 clones goin' right now...
000_0380.JPG

and the other....
000_03841.JPG

As you can see they are very tiny clones. Today I also added light nutes to the mistic fogger unit....we'll see how they take off now. do you think it will be fine if I keep them in this for another week?
Cleaning up a bit and snapped the veg cab all nice and bright.....
000_03872.JPG

Awesome man!!!! absolutely awesome! Would you mind stopping by my Aero cloner thread and posting a pic? Also mention with how long it took to root and anything special you did? I would really appreciate it. Glad it worked for ya!

oh and absolutely you could keep them in there longer, but if the water is really warm you want to reduce the water level and keep the roots in the air or just barely touching the water.

Awesome man!!!! absolutely awesome! Would you mind stopping by my Aero cloner thread and posting a pic? Also mention with how long it took to root and anything special you did? I would really appreciate it. Glad it worked for ya!

oh and absolutely you could keep them in there longer, but if the water is really warm you want to reduce the water level and keep the roots in the air or just barely touching the water.

Post up on Aero Cloner is done! :)

Post up on Aero Cloner is done! :)

I saw that, thank you very much. I really want people to see that everyone can make and succeed with one of these on their first shot. + reps buddy.

:thanks:

I saw that, thank you very much. I really want people to see that everyone can make and succeed with one of these on their first shot. + reps buddy.

:thanks:

+rep back at ya' for posting the cloner up and sharing man! Thanks JBT!!!
:passitleft:

That pic of your veg cabinet looks like some grow cabinet in outer-space from the future!!!

Good work on your clones man!

lol, thx man! I like a clean work space.
On the downside I found out the clones are males!! No worries, all part of learning.

Looking good!
What is that you have your walls lined with? None of my local Menards or Lowes carry mylar.

Looking good!
What is that you have your walls lined with? None of my local Menards or Lowes carry mylar.

Something called "Sunfilm Ultra"....per web site I purchased from it said this....

"The ultimate reflective film that is 97% reflective. This film is extremely durablepuncture and tear resistant. Nylon mesh scrim reinforcement is woven into the film and is washable as well as waterproof. Come in rolls of 48 inches by 50 feet."
base_media.jpeg

It is a bit pricey though and not for the budget conscious, in my case i was just to impatient to order from online and bought directly from hydro store locally...paid like 89 bucks!!
I have had duct tape stick to this and peel it off with no problems, tearing or crinkling.

Ok fellow Deep Water Culture, I am thinking of stopping this journal, out of 8-10 plants only one turned out to be female. I will continue with something else ASAP. I would rather concentrate any other energy in to a good strain and know they are females.

^^^ Oh absolutely PPG, I will still keep a journal on the female. I will include her updates and some cameo pics within my new grow journal. I to would still like to see it thru considering all the problems and stunted growth....plus it being my first female. I don't expect much yield, but yes I will follow thru.
Be sure to check my new grow as I expect, God willing, a much better start and growth from the get go. :)

I've been away a few days, believe it or not, I actually had to work.

Sorry to hear about the "boys", that is some bad luck. Do you think they got STRESSED and became males or was it just bad luck? I do want to see how the female turned out too.

I've been away a few days, believe it or not, I actually had to work.

Sorry to hear about the "boys", that is some bad luck. Do you think they got STRESSED and became males or was it just bad luck? I do want to see how the female turned out too.

I am not sure Roseman. A combination of all factors perhaps? I have no beginners luck, I either nail it or I don't and they sure a hell got stressed in the beginning and it was from bag seed. I will post the female on my other journal. It is a very tiny plant, almost embarassed to show it!

Glad to see you're back btw.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom