Finally, I Can Grow

greenmobster440

It finally happened. My state will turn legal on Dec 7th. The voters did this..not the politicians. Now they are scrambling to find out how to tax it. I am now allowed 6 plants per adult or a total of 12. That is way more than enough for my needs but nice to know I have options.
So for the past year I've laid in wait on this issue 2 legalization. I started creeping around the grow forums again to get caught up on this ever changing world of indoor growing and start gathering needed items in anticipation of the issue passing. I have some experience with cultivation using hid and mh lamps but it is a different era today. I remember when led lights were just coming into the scene. Folks experimenting with cannabis grows. Holy cow, look at us now.
I'll be starting a grow log soon and I look forward to meeting some new friends.

It finally happened. My state will turn legal on Dec 7th. The voters did this..not the politicians. Now they are scrambling to find out how to tax it. I am now allowed 6 plants per adult or a total of 12. That is way more than enough for my needs but nice to know I have options.
So for the past year I've laid in wait on this issue 2 legalization. I started creeping around the grow forums again to get caught up on this ever changing world of indoor growing and start gathering needed items in anticipation of the issue passing. I have some experience with cultivation using hid and mh lamps but it is a different era today. I remember when led lights were just coming into the scene. Folks experimenting with cannabis grows. Holy cow, look at us now.
I'll be starting a grow log soon and I look forward to meeting some new friends.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Glad you can finally grow.
If there’s anything I can help with let me know I’m always around.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome to the Forums @greenmobster440 !

If your counts are higher than you need, that would allow you to keep some mother plants around. Find some good phenos of your favorite strains and grow that same plant again and again from clones.

That would require you to have separate spaces for veg and Flower, but that's how I like to roll. I like a perpetual grow to have something ready to harvest every 6 weeks or so which can be done with only two plants in flower at a time.

Welcome to the Forums @greenmobster440 !

If your counts are higher than you need, that would allow you to keep some mother plants around. Find some good phenos of your favorite strains and grow that same plant again and again from clones.

That would require you to have separate spaces for veg and Flower, but that's how I like to roll. I like a perpetual grow to have something ready to harvest every 6 weeks or so which can be done with only two plants in flower at a time.
Thanks for dropping in. I've been hashing this stuff in my brain for a over a decade..lol. Before the issue passed I went ahead and took a gamble. Won three tents on a local auction site..2 2x4, 1 4x8, plus the 4x4 I bought in late Oct. I do believe obsession has taken hold on me again..lol. Keeping the 4x4 n 4x8 and gifting the two 2x4 to each of my kids.
Yep, mother plants, clones and autos in the big tent and fems or regs in the 4x4. Got it all erected and now my dining room is one huge L shaped 6'8 black box with the white noise of the blower running. With autos going non stop and my regs or FEMA in the other I should be harvesting frequently. Love it

Congratulations greenmobster440! legalization changes things in life for the better! Have a good look around and see what method you may want to go for!
Thanks, appreciate ya stopping by. I'm scroggin one tent and autos in the other. Fems in dwc and the autos in promix hd myco. TPS nutes. I'm rusty at this grow stuff but basics never change. It's a big relief knowing I won't have the black camo squad beating down my door at 4am..lol

Nice to hear your going to be treated like adults . Though no restrictions would be the icing on the cake . Enjoy your freedom ✌
Yeah, it's frustrating that the politicians with little to no Healthcare training are making decisions on this stuff for the rest of us. And then they get advice from the commercial players whose incentive is to minimize competition with their ridiculous caps on plant counts. 12 actually is pretty workable for a home grower, but that's like capping the number of tomato plants you can grow.

What we grow should be between us and our doctor, not some political hack.

Refer madness lives on. :confused:

You’ve come to the right place. There’s no better forum than this one!

Wish I was allowed 6-12 plants. That’d be awesome. Only allowed 4 in Newfoundland.

Welcome to 420mag :welcome: Congrats on becoming legal! What strains are you planning on growing first?? That's alot of space you have your soon to be swimming in buds! 🏊‍♂️✌️

Welcome to 420 Magazine @greenmobster440

What strain are you currently scroging?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome to 420 Magazine @greenmobster440

What strain are you currently scroging?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Thanks for the info. I love checking out scrog info. I'll have the LA Amnesia and Chemdawg Guava going under a 4x4 wire screen. Doesn't really matter what I grow in there. I'm not afraid to crack n bend a leggy girl..lol. Screen usually handles them well but some can get stubborn. Anyway, this is gonna be FUN!

Yes, I do plan on starting one. Putting it together as I go with notes I e been taking. Now that all I have to do is wait for these girls to do their thing I'll start one.
Tag me when you do @Bill284 :thumb:
I'm in.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom